Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shalini01

</div>
<div>🀣🀣🀣how is it that u always notice these things.πŸ˜†ok ok i have to admit i did notice that too. i was watching the first episode lasnite wen it aired and was thinking to myself she's beautiful...then i saw her teethπŸ˜†no offence to the actress, she's still very beautiful😊 and that older brother is gonna take advantage of the fact that he is older than her but i hope she stands up for herself and dont allow her brother and bhabi to push her around.

how can one not catch the disgusting crooked teeth...especially her bottom ones...... yes i hope she stands up for herself especially to her older bro and SIL....i hope she does not start crying and passing out.....she needs to tell them off if they take revenge against her.....why would any bro want to use his sis...... 😑
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: telenovelle

reet is very cute and sweet looking. she looks like a little innocent girl and has a cute button like face....however...sorry to say this but she has horrible teeth....they are white but all crooked.....that was the first thing i noticed about her.....the teeth make her look less attractive when she opens up her mouth....i know we talked about teeth before.....but i can't help it but to point this out....it is so hard to miss...........comments about her teeth and face πŸ˜‰

hey i'm laughing a lot with this comment of yours u knw y think of do saheliyaan.
halfsona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

okay i am starting to notice that reet is very sweet and innocent and she has a sweet heart and is kind....however it looks like she is going to be the prey among all the lions in her family...mainly her older brother....he is going to try and eat her up to make her life miserable.....this will be a test to see how she handles the situation when her brother tries to get her together with that creep guy who looks at her....god i hope he does not do anything to her....don't like the way he looks at women....jerk....so comments 😊 😊 😊

I completly agree with u! And yeah i hope that guy(the one that stares at her) isn't that evil, cuz he looks like he would be a good guy for Reet 😳 so i hope hes not evil or turns good for her, but doubt that will happen but lets see.

But yes Reet looks very sweet and innocent like you said. Hopefully she doesnt let our hopes down. 😊
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: halfsona

I completly agree with u! And yeah i hope that guy(the one that stares at her) isn't that evil, cuz he looks like he would be a good guy for Reet 😳 so i hope hes not evil or turns good for her, but doubt that will happen but lets see.

But yes Reet looks very sweet and innocent like you said. Hopefully she doesnt let our hopes down. 😊

do you really think that evil guy could change? i don't think so...he looks like one of those men who think women are scum and just to be used....that is what he would do with reet....i do not understand why he is interested in her...okay she is pretty and young,, he can go find someone else on the street or something...not the sweet reet.....disgusting.... 😲 😲 πŸ˜’
halfsona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

do you really think that evil guy could change? i don't think so...he looks like one of those men who think women are scum and just to be used....that is what he would do with reet....i do not understand why he is interested in her...okay she is pretty and young,, he can go find someone else on the street or something...not the sweet reet.....disgusting.... 😲 😲 πŸ˜’

Yeah that is true. But he just looks like he could play a good protagonist. I doubt he will change in this show though. And yeah i hope he doesnt do anything to harm Reet! 😑 
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

how can one not catch the disgusting crooked teeth...especially her bottom ones...... yes i hope she stands up for herself especially to her older bro and SIL....i hope she does not start crying and passing out.....she needs to tell them off if they take revenge against her.....why would any bro want to use his sis...... 😑

why would any bro want to use his sis..  my thoughts exactly. that is one brother who doesnt have a heart. when he pretended to be happy for her and was congratulating her my reaction was like... why couldnt it be genuine, she looked so happy and it was nice to see her bother hugging her and expressing his happiness...only that it was not real happiness.πŸ˜’
telenovelle thumbnail
i am disappoint with reet's character for now...she is a whimpy girl that just listens to everyone and is soooooo naive....it is a little sickening how perfect she is.....she is toooooo sweet....i don't object to this but she is over the top with this behavior....why can she have some tough characteristics....like ahhh speaking up.....another "matheli do gooder.." πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i hope she changes a bit and they add another part to her character not all this sweet sweet all the time..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†