telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so what do you all think about this character? i like her so far. she seems to be different from other characters. her dad is very liberal minded with her. i like that. i hope it stays that way.
it also sounds like the relationship between father and daughter is very strong. you don't see that often. i have seen this actor somewhere. she looks familiar....

so i would rate her....8 out 10...what about you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
until she did not begins to cry and accepts the cruelty of others she's fine.
prachi82 thumbnail
she was in jeet jayege hum in SONY
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi82

she was in jeet jayege hum in SONY

was she in any movies...
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like her, her character is different from those other female lead on Zee. i would rate her 9 ot of 10. but like alujna-21 said until she cries and accepts the cruelty from others silently, then she's fine.
xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
I like her I will also give her a 9 out of 10.She seems to be pretty kool.
telenovelle thumbnail
so right people...she is fine for now...but once the tears start crying a river than my rating of her is going down to a 5 or lower out of ten...i hope she is not one of those wimpy characters we have seen like mathili and bhavari..... i would like to see a strong young lady standing up for her rights and speaking up instead of looking down and hiding her face....agree or disagree...... 😊
telenovelle thumbnail
okay i am starting to notice that reet is very sweet and innocent and she has a sweet heart and is kind....however it looks like she is going to be the prey among all the lions in her family...mainly her older brother....he is going to try and eat her up to make her life miserable.....this will be a test to see how she handles the situation when her brother tries to get her together with that creep guy who looks at her....god i hope he does not do anything to her....don't like the way he looks at women....jerk....so comments 😊 😊 😊
telenovelle thumbnail
reet is very cute and sweet looking. she looks like a little innocent girl and has a cute button like face....however...sorry to say this but she has horrible teeth....they are white but all crooked.....that was the first thing i noticed about her.....the teeth make her look less attractive when she opens up her mouth....i know we talked about teeth before.....but i can't help it but to point this out....it is so hard to miss...........comments about her teeth and face πŸ˜‰
shalini01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

reet is very cute and sweet looking. she looks like a little innocent girl and has a cute button like face....however...sorry to say this but she has horrible teeth....they are white but all crooked.....that was the first thing i noticed about her.....the teeth make her look less attractive when she opens up her mouth....i know we talked about teeth before.....but i can't help it but to point this out....it is so hard to miss...........comments about her teeth and face πŸ˜‰

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ how is it that u always notice these things.πŸ˜† ok ok i have to admit i did notice that too. i was watching the first episode lasnite wen it aired and was thinking to myself she's beautiful...then i saw her teethπŸ˜† no offence to the actress, she's still very beautiful😊  and that older brother is gonna take advantage of the fact that he is older than her but i hope she stands up for herself and dont allow her brother and bhabi to push her around.