Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: VJnLNMDJ

WOW !!! WELCOME !!!! GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE ! NOW WE CAN LOOK FORWARD TO SOME AWESOME POSTS LIKE THIS ONE...

lots of love,

VJ

Thanks VJ
Will try to live up to the reputation πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Jhan

liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: uzmakhan

hahahahahaha!! this is soo gud!

m luving mr chopra!
do continue soooooooooooooooonn!!

Thanks

Jhan

liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha2005

this is so good!!! cant wait for the next update!

Thanks Neha

Jhan

liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: *mittu*

That was really hilarious and well written. I could actually imagine that scene in my head. You are very good. I will wait for the next update.

Thanks Mittu

I will update soon

Jhan

liv2laugh thumbnail
Part -1  
Page 1  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1436416

Part -2

Maan walks out of the conference room to take the call.

Mr. Chopra sees Geet outside and thinks "Let me congratulate her. It will be rude for me not to do so especially after Mr. Khurana shared the good news with me. But I have to be sensitive. Maybe she does not want people to know yet because she is shy. She seems to be that kind of girl" 🀣

Mr. Chopra sees Geet passing by and calls her and Geet comes into the conference room with an armload of files.

Geet (smiling sweetly at Mr. Chopra and setting the files down): Aap kaise hai Mr. Chopra.
Mr. Chopra: Main teek hoon. Aap kaise hain?
Geet: Main bhi teek hoon sir.

Mr. Chopra: Actually Ms. Geet main aapko congratulate karna chahtha tha.
Geet: Mujhe? Kyun sir? 😲
Mr. Chopra: Mr. Khurana ke saath toh aapki partnership khub jamthi hai. Hum sab aap ke project se bahut khush hai.
Geet (blushing): Thank you sir ☺️

Mr. Chopra: Arrey Ms. Geet sharmayie mat.
Geet: Nahin sir iss project ka saara credit toh Maan Sir ko jaata hai.
Mr. Chopra: Ms. Geet please don't be so modest. Aap ka bhi bahut yogdaan hai iss project mein Mujhe ye jaan kar bahut khushi hui ki ab toh aap dono ki partnership jaari rahegi hamare agle projects ke liye bhi. πŸ˜‰

Geet (confused): Lekin Maan Sir ne naye project ke baare mein mujhse toh kuch nahin kaha πŸ˜•
Mr. Chopra: Arrey aap ghabrayiye mat.  Actually Mr. Khurana ne mujhe aaj subah, abhi kucch waqt pehle bataya aap dono ke naye joint endeavor ke baare mein. Sunke bahut khushi hui. 🀣
Geet (confused): Accha
Geet turns to the other side (under her breath to herself): Ye Maan Sir bhi na mera naam de bhi diya Mr. Chopra ko aur mujhe bataya tak nahin.....baad mein kuch gadbad hua toh mujhe hi daantenge. Dusht. Danav. 🀣

Mr. Chopra: Aap ne kucch kaha
Geet: Nahin sir. (smiles)

Mr. Chopra is not done yet and goes on πŸ˜‰

Mr. Chopra: Ms. Geet hamare hotel ke baare mein aap ka kya khayal hai?
Geet: Jee Sir
Mr. Chopra: Aap aayi thi na dinner par. Kaisa laga aap ko hamara hotel?
Geet: Woh Sir. Accha laga. Very nice.

Mr. Chopra: Very good. Mr. Khurana ne reception wahan dene ka faisla kiya hai 🀣 ......socha ki aap se bhi ek baar pooch lo 🀣
Geet: Mujhse Sir. Kyun?
Mr. Chopra (thinking to himself. I think she does not want anyone to know. I better tread carefully ) 🀣
Mr.Chopra: Actually reception aap dono ke liye hai na. Mr. Khurana ne sab bataya hai mujhe. 🀣
Geet (confused and thinks to herself): Ab yeh DD bhi na. Samaj the kya hain apne aap ko. Na jaane inhe kya bata diya. Hamesh aisa hi kar the hain. Khudh kuch karenge aur phir mujhe daantenge. Aane do unhe aaj main bhi nahin choodongi unhe. Aaj maine unhe nahin sunaya toh mera naam bhi Geet nahin. 🀣

Mr. Chopra: Ms. Geet. Kya soch rahein hain aap? Aap please Mr. Khurana se naraaz mat hoyiye ga ki unhone mujhe bata diya. Infact mujhe toh iss baat ki khushi hai ki unhone mujhe iss kabil samjha ki woh hamein apna reception hamare hotel mein karna chahthe hain. 🀣
Geet (smiling): Arrey nahin nahin aisa kucch nahin hai.

Mr. Chopra: Accha toh Ms. Geet aap yahan baitiye aur mujhe batayiye ke Mr. Khurana kis type ke decorations pasand karenge?
Geet: Sir woh? (thinks to herself ab yeh mujhe kya pata? πŸ˜•)
Just then Geet remembers the list that Maan had given her for the party that he has asked her to arrange.
Geet: Arrey yaad aaya. Ek minute Mr. Chopra. Main abhi aati hoon. Main list leke aati hoon.

As Geet goes to get the file she sees Maan in his office talking on the phone and thinks.
Geet (thinking to herself): Geet iss baar koi gadbad nahin hone chahiye. Yahi toh mauka hai. Dikhade Sir ko ki tu bhi dhamakedaar party organize kar sakthi hai. πŸ˜‰

Coming up: More confusion as Adi and Pinky join the fun and the party gets planned (it is going to be nothing like Maan has ever seen before πŸ˜‰).

Let me know what you think.
Jhan πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderfull..could not stop laughing!!!! 🀣
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

Wonderfull..could not stop laughing!!!! 🀣
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks

Jhan

anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mr chpra ne tw kamaal hi kr dia hai!!!!🀣

superbb!!

update soon...
n plz add e to ur pm list!!!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
OMG Jhan this was awesome!!! huh loving all the confusion🀣🀣!! OMG today in the precap when they showed Mr.Chopra I right away thought of ur FF, hai it would be totally awesome if something like this happens!! keep it up can't wait for the next part!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
neha2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cant stop laughing!!!! keep up the great work!!!