Mr.Chopra plans Maaneet wedding Funny(update Pg 6)

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
First of all let me thank Bridgette, this idea came to me after reading her post
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/31894636

So we have all seen Mr. Cupid Chopra in action trying to being Maaneet closer πŸ˜‰

Mr. Chopra is just warming up πŸ˜‰ ......... woh bahut dooooooor ki sochthe hain πŸ˜›

Ab toh partner hi bola hai na 😳 ....... aage aage dekho hota hai kya πŸ˜‰

Part -1
Fictional conversation between Maan and Mr.Chopra a few days later

Mr. Chopra: Hello Mr. Khurana
Maan: Hello Mr. Chopra
They shake hands

Mr. Chopra: Yeh project se hum bahut khush hai. Infact hum ne faisla kiya hai ki hum apne saare designs aap se hi banvayenge. Aap ki aur Ms. Geet ki jodi kamaal ki hai. Aapko ye partnership jaaari rakhne chahiye.
Maan: Bilkul Mr. Chopra.
Mr. Chopra: Ms. Geet ke paas acche acche ideas hote hain hamesha. You are a very lucky man. πŸ˜‰

Maan shakes his head ruefully and smiles.
Maan: Haan Mr. Chopra I am very lucky to have geet (goes off into his introspection/dreaming mode not even caring that Mr. Chopra is in the same room 🀣
🀣🀣🀣)

Mr. Chopra: Aap ki aur Ms. Geet ki jodi ek dum perfect hai.
Maan (still in dreamland): Hmm

Outside someone drops something and that noise brings Maan out of dreamland. When he looks outside, he sees Geet smiling and sorting files and immediately starts his usual ghooring 🀣 🀣
🀣 (forgetting that Mr. Chopra is in the room)

Mr. Chopra notices the dreamy look that overcomes Maan whenever he brings up the topic of Geet. He has also noticed his ghooring Geet on several ocassions and he decides to take the bull by the horns.

Mr. Chopra:Bura mat maaniye ga. Aap dono bahut jaldh shaadi kar rahein hai na?
Maan (still busy ghooring Geet 🀣): Haan

Mr. Chopra: Shaadi ke reception pe zaroor bulana. Even better shaadi ka reception hamare hotel mein karthe hain " 🀣 🀣 🀣
Maan (totally not paying any attention to what Mr. Chopra is saying): Sure. Why not?
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Mr. Chopra: Oh Mr. Khurana this is such great news. Congratulations. Where is Ms. Geet. I have to congratulate her too. 🀣
🀣🀣
Maan (coming out of his trance): Errr. .....why? Kya hua?
Mr. Chopra:Arrey aap ne abhi abhi confirm kiya ki aap ki aur Ms. Geet ki shaadi ka reception hamare hotel mein karenge. Waise date confirm hote hi bata di jiye ga. 🀣🀣🀣
Maan: What? Where? How? Look this is all a big misunderstanding.
Mr. Chopra:Arrey main toh pehle se hi jaantha tha ki aap ki aur Ms. Geet ki jodi prefessionally hi nahin personally bhi acchi rahegi. I am glad you have finally seen the light. 🀣🀣🀣

Maan ka mooh toh dekhne layak hai 🀣 🀣 🀣.......but before he can say anything he gets a call that he has to take.
Maan (to Mr. Chopra): Aap please yahin wait ki jiye. Jaayiyega mat. Hamari baat abhi khatam nahin hui. Mujhe aap se baat karni hai.
Mr.Chopra: Sure Mr. Maan. I will wait right here.
Maan walks out of the conference room to take the call.

Jhan

Coming up Part 2 - geet enters

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jhan

Wow you are back in action...GREAT....Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I was wondering yest ...when i read your part abt you being a silent reader here.......

Jhan must NEVER remain silent.....keep these funny posts cominig.

🀣🀣🀣
OMG Jhan how I missed reading your posts! I use to love them in LNMDJ forum. So good to see you here.

Love this part:
Maan: Haan Mr. Chopra I am very lucky to have geet (goes off into his introspection/dreaming mode not even caring that Mr. Chopra is in the same room)
So true! 🀣 

Can't wait for part 2!

anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow.....
can't wait
update sooN!!!!😍
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

loved it!!! And the way you did it...it sounds so natural and possible...this can happen ...actually lets wish it does happenπŸ˜†!!!

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Jhan!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€— It was amazing yaar, and hilarious!!! Hai hai imagine if such a convo takes place, i'd die laughing at Maan's expressions!!! OMG it would be awesome!!! I am glad you have finally seen the light. 🀣🀣🀣... loved this line especially!!!! hai Maan see the light already dude!!!

Can't wait for part 2!!! Hai Geet will be full on shocked!!!! Keep this up!! U know i love it!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was dam good.... I can not stop laughing my head off.... continue soon
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Too good!!!
Poor maan won't know where to look!!!
Probably would have exhausted all the options!!!!
sheena_karan thumbnail
awesome track dude..really gud..cnt wait for 2nd part..!!
Maneetkraze thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was awesome.  πŸ‘πŸΌ Can't wait to read the second part:)