Chopra Hoshiyaar; Maan Behosh

bDgT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Seriously, this guy Mr. Chopra's look was so funny as though "haan, I know, come on deny Mr. Maan, whom are you kidding" types when Maan said "no my secretary" in answer to Mr. Chopra's "Geet your partner" waali comment. 

It was like Mr. Chopra knew something that Maan did not and that the joke was on Maan. The guy was major into double entendre and all knowing when he called Geet as Maan's partner and even on the day after "Hum Tum" when he said "both your jodi rocks". It seems Maan- Geet equation is very much evident to Mr. Chopra.

Ab toh Chopra itna hoshiyaar nikla toh, Maan toh behosh hoyage hi na! Oh, no already he is behosh internally looking at Geet :-) I amend

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
true I swear I could hear Mr Chopra mentally saying 'liar liar pants on fire'πŸ˜†
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mr. Chopra is just warming up πŸ˜‰ ......... woh bahut dooooooor ki sochthe hain πŸ˜›

Ab toh partner hi bola hai na 😳 ....... aage aage dekho hota hai kya πŸ˜‰

Thanks Bridgette......your topic has given an idea for a funny post.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1436416

Jhan

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
Mr. Chopra is much smarter than Maan thinks πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...........
Chopra must have thought: who are you kidding my friend, me or yourself πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Maneetkraze thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mr. Chopra is their Mr.Cupid. Haha! Maybe he'll send Maan and Geet out on a business trip or something. Just imagine😍😍😍Maan and Geet alone. How romantic
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I must say Maan and Geet are very lucky. They have not 1 but 3 cupids. How great is that, there's dadi, dev, and Mr.chopra. Opps, sorry I'm forgetting to thank something else and that's Sasha. If it weren't for her and that Saree, Maaneet wouldn't have gone through that passionate dance πŸ˜†. Maaneet's love will happen in no time. Thx to all 4 of them!!!
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree completely with you!!

I'm liking Mr c more day by day..cheeky fellow..