Posted: 12 years ago
WOOOW I LOVE ViratManvi avis.
amazing colorings and size,. woooww...

senorita
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

J'aime le animated avis (I don't remember anymore french🤣) Especially the chepu one🤣 I love those two😆

Thank you!! 🤣 thats all the french I know.
Haha. Drunk viren was soo cute.
Thanks😳

Originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

First time in ur gallery!:-) Just saw ur link in EHMMBH gallery so came!:-)

ur stuff is gorgeous! & latest update is amazing! Loved all the avis especially Virat-Maanvi ones! Love these two <3 IPKKND stuff is beautiful as well!:-) Keep it up!

Thank you for stopping by!!
Thank you!!! 😳😳
VirMan are growing on me lol. They're cute.

Originally posted by: -Sabz-

haha...I like your lesson about hotlink teacher of the week 🤣 Very informative and helpful 😉 Just hot linked to irritate you 😛 No no I am just kidding...I won't do it, NEVER =)

Lovely update as always! I have not been following EHMMBH yet but your avis are making me start watching it right now 😳 

Loving Iss Pyaar's stuff the most as I follow this show 😍 I love this couple despite their nakhra 😆 Off screen scenes are really priceless and you made their avis beautifully 👍🏼

Yes. I'm a berrryyy estrict teacher🤣🤣
😲Bad Bacchaaa 😆 Just kidding I know you won't.
THanks!! You should start watching! But beware of the PH 😆
Arnav Khushi are tooo good. I hope some more romantic scenes come up. But yes Sanaya Barun crack me up! I love they're friendship.

patakhaguddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Jaan, they are awesome..

Some on the SaRun dulux ad please?

Thanks!! 😳
Sure I'll download it now.

Originally posted by: -.Aisha.-

WOOOW I LOVE ViratManvi avis.
amazing colorings and size,. woooww...

senorita

Thank You! 😳
patakhaguddi thumbnail

Thanks!
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Weekly update time!! Feel free to use. Don't hotlink. Please
Leave comments etc :D

Veer Zaara [1]

Karan/Krystle [11]

Sanaya/Barun Delux Ad [9] Requested by Jenny

Nia/Kushal [13] Multiple Requests

Edited by Jaan. - 12 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Cute update Jaanu !

I especially like the Nia-Kushal update 😊
patakhaguddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

Cute update Jaanu !

I especially like the Nia-Kushal update 😊

Thanks! I'm not the biggest fan ever (although I love VirMan), but I thought their pics were great. :) Their expressions rock. 😆
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So like, I have Do Pal stuck in my head and it's all your fault😳😳😳 Are you sure you just started making animated stuff? Cuz I think you're lying😳 How can something look so good for someone just starting out😳 Or maybe you're just super talented. Or both😳 The colouring for all of them are amazing! I think I'm gonna chori the Krystal-Karan avi after I finish my essay😎 Or maybe now cuz I'm forgetful🤔🤣

Haww😲 Nia-Kushal siggy😲 On a pic I've never seen before😳 I'm...ashamed to call myself a fan😳🤣 Can you send it to me if you still have it? If not then nvm😃 But omg now I wanna use the icons😳🤣 I think I'll alternate😎 I'm so ishmart no?😎 And now it's dinner time so I go bye bye😃
patakhaguddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

So like, I have Do Pal stuck in my head and it's all your fault😳😳😳 Are you sure you just started making animated stuff? Cuz I think you're lying😳 How can something look so good for someone just starting out😳 Or maybe you're just super talented. Or both😳 The colouring for all of them are amazing! I think I'm gonna chori the Krystal-Karan avi after I finish my essay😎 Or maybe now cuz I'm forgetful🤔🤣

Haww😲 Nia-Kushal siggy😲 On a pic I've never seen before😳 I'm...ashamed to call myself a fan😳🤣 Can you send it to me if you still have it? If not then nvm😃 But omg now I wanna use the icons😳🤣 I think I'll alternate😎 I'm so ishmart no?😎 And now it's dinner time so I go bye bye😃

Hai Hai Ravjot you're making me blushhh. 😳 Too many compliments in one minute. I just started making, pakka 😆 Not super talented yaar. 😕😕 But thankyouuu. Vaise coloring to I've been doing for years. So I will take that compliment😆 You should chori chori all of them and use them and it will make me sooo happy. Alterntaing is good idea. Verrryy ishmart.🤣 I better see them all in your dabba okay? 🤣 Have a good dinner. I'm eating salad. It is verrry bbaddd.

Le Picture 😃
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1869984?pn=80