Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aysha-

gorgeous avis & siggies!

Thanks! 😳
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hope you dont mind me peeping in ur gallery!πŸ˜†
Ur update is amazing! Karan-Krystle avis are so awesome! Sarun ones are gorgeous!
Nia-Kushal ones are so stunning. They are my favs & siggy is so damn beautiful! Also, I love veer zara avi! <3
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
OMG OMG OMG! I love ur VireKa and ArHi update mate! I'm already in love with the couple and now in love with ur sigs and avis on these two gorgeous people! 😍 Make more Jaan on VireKa as they are my latest craze! <3 Love your work! Using the Karan one! He is one hellova HOT and CUTE guy! ❀️
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
bookmarkkk! i am about to edit this in..15.89 minutes😳 no i swear

shataappp at least i came back to editπŸ˜† see i think i was kinda of feeling sleepy then or something LOL i don't even remember man..i need a memory check :/ why is everything about meee? anyway i was saying how AWESOME YOUR STUFF IS. i no joke, k?

veer zaara, you have any idea how much i love the movie..that avi is like omigawdd i could touch the people in it it's that clear 😳 hayye i think i might go and watch it again, all thanks to you :|

kt-kd stuff is GORGEOUSSS!!!!! i already love them enough i think you may have made me love them just a bit more with your amazingly super gorgeous stunning avis eekk! this one's def my fav, LOVE the way you used the texture: http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx21/Jaan730/Untitled6-3.gif and the diff colourings you used on all the avis are LOVE!

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx21/Jaan730/Untitled-2-2.jpg
omg omg omg this siggyyy..THE COLOURING <333

the sarun avis are super adorable, i don't think i've ever seen a tv ad that many times, haha. and the kushal-nia i/view stuff is WOW. i adoreee the diff colourings you use on your avis..and oh oh, just saying that cuz i myself get pretty damn lazy making avis..psht!

out of the sigs, this one's gotta be the best:
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx21/Jaan730/Untitled-2-3.jpg
the way you used the picture & the texture and oh em gee yeahh basically that is it :| i loveee

ily πŸ€— 
may have not been 15 mins BUT you know..it was worth it i bet :P
Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

I hope you dont mind me peeping in ur gallery!πŸ˜†

Ur update is amazing! Karan-Krystle avis are so awesome! Sarun ones are gorgeous!
Nia-Kushal ones are so stunning. They are my favs & siggy is so damn beautiful! Also, I love veer zara avi! <3

Mind? 😲 I LOVE that you're in my gallery. 😳 Thank you! Yes I really love all these people, K/K and SaRun are too cute for their own good. πŸ˜† Thanks! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

OMG OMG OMG! I love ur VireKa and ArHi update mate! I'm already in love with the couple and now in love with ur sigs and avis on these two gorgeous people! 😍 Make more Jaan on VireKa as they are my latest craze! <3 Love your work! Using the Karan one! He is one hellova HOT and CUTE guy! ❀️

Aww sooo sweeet thank you!! πŸ€—πŸ€— Yay! Thanks for using. Make sure not to hotlink (i dunno if you did rofl i'm just being annoying. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) I will make more don't worry!! 😳
patakhaguddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishhh.

bookmarkkk! i am about to edit this in..15.89 minutes😳 no i swear

Chalo holding you to it. Time to tera pass ho gaya 🀣
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Jaan seriously amazing update and u knw whats ur speciality, Sbs avis u rock in sbs avi there coloring is just amazing. Awesome work
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome update!!! 

The ArHi ad avi's are great!

Ravs don't worry you aren't the only one that hasn't seen that Nia and Kushal pic I think Jaan has been hiding it from the world πŸ˜† Cause first time I am seeing that Pic in any siggie! 

patakhaguddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sunshine--

Jaan seriously amazing update and u knw whats ur speciality, Sbs avis u rock in sbs avi there coloring is just amazing. Awesome work

Ahhh thank youuu 😳😳
SBS video quality ke to mainn🀒 but thanksπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Awesome update!!! 

The ArHi ad avi's are great!

Ravs don't worry you aren't the only one that hasn't seen that Nia and Kushal pic I think Jaan has been hiding it from the world πŸ˜† Cause first time I am seeing that Pic in any siggie! 

Hai Hai I just found it before anyone else and wasn't feeling like sharing...then someone posted in picture gallery and my mehnat ki kaam went bekaar. πŸ˜†

ThanksπŸ˜ƒ 😳 I love ArHi. This week is going to be painful to watch though. Arnav babua is mentaal.