Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JShukla thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmm....... I would have gone to any of the Ridzy bashing thread and bashed her away to glory with like minded bashers. But I came here for the positivity that your post exuded๐Ÿ˜Š

Ok......... Now my take on Ridzy is not positive or negative either. But I really hand it over to CVs for creating a believable character. Here we have a women, who is a cherished daughter......... a cherished sibling...(we all remember how protective Angie was of her). Also with Armaan , the ultimate wonderful bf...... she just got the best of all worlds. And then bang came Mr. Sid Modi.......... a dream-hubby, the kind any female would kill for๐Ÿ˜†(Atleast I wud).

I have said that and I will say again, that too much of love has certainly spoiled Ridz........... made her a monster attention seeker.

But when she got angry with Shilpa, she had a point! Shilpa made bakra of the most respectable person in Sanjeevani, who happens to be Ridzi's Dad! She is pissed like any daughter would if her parent is harmed in any way.

She is so pissed tht she is not seeing sense and just wants to stay away from the gang of bad boys. I am sure she knows she was wrong in neglecting her duty. She should have actually been on rounds in Sanjeevani......perhaps the Dr Shashank fiasco could then have been averted. She should have professionally askedd Dr. Shilpa to appologise for replacing tetnus shot with Sleep walking dose. Now I was expecting Dr Shashank to do this. And messing with medicine dose being a doc is a strict no no! Dr Shilpa, never do it............it is an offence. This time I ignored your folly coz of Ridz bad behaviour but next time I wont'.......... And yes I am still fond of Dr Shilpa.

However YES! Rid needs to understand that she is guillty of negligence on duty. And she must send a seperate appology to Dr Shashank.

But yes she scored a perfect 10 on her duty as lover........... aww she was soo loving during the sequence and I kinda understand why Sid loves her...... hee hee

Again Ridz failed in her duty as a wife........... dinn come home at night?? ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ก Too bad.

But i still like her character coz its kind of real and the kind I might avoid in my life........... they are volatile cumbustible items.........HANDLE WITH CARE๐Ÿ˜‰
Posted: 13 years ago
thank god they didnt show any EGO clash