The Reason why rids behaved the way she behaved-SR

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so Today we saw Mrs Modi Being Ignored by Hubby dear and Papa. Ignored as in Sid taking shilpa's side and Shanky making Siddy DO over Riddhima. Now Mrs Modi isn't used too to it. From the beginning she has been the center of everyone's attention than be it papa  sid or armaan. Till date everything happened according to her wish everyone gave importance to her pasand first and than adjusted their lives according to her. SO when Sid said that she was wrong and she did said a bit too much it hurted her ego straight  first because her man is taking someone else's side which obv she didn't expected at all. Out of all she expected siddy to stick to her but of course he said what was right. Than what made her even more frustrated was when he said that even we were wrong caz for once riddhima thinks whatever she did with sid wasn't wrong at all she was enjoying it she was into it and that made her happier as she was with her MAN so him telling her that they were wrong and he also considered it wrong and she retorted back with Ahh just leave it because she can fight with anyone and retort back and give pataka jawabs but not sid it's just that her lips get sealed plus she didn't wanted to take it any further and goes just leave it tum nahi samjhoge because for her those moments are special and anyone telling her that she was wrong is gonna make her mad she was already mad at how her dad was insulted & her private moments being displayed in  public  and the clash with armaan on top of that also sid telling her she 's wrong was just too much for her and her hurt look said it all. so being a rebel that she is she decides not to go back home. it's kind of giving it back u thought i was wrong than let it be hum to aise hi hain and will be like this and it's also like a ziddi bacha trying to do things to get the attention back she knew if she won't go back home sid's focus will be shifted on her once again. i can relate to this because i do things to get people's attention myself i can put a drama if i feel m getting ignored it's just my nature so i can see why she behaved the way she behaved see even  a nanosec's  ignorance turns her into something else she can't take it not from sid esp. For the Last time it's him ignoring her that made her mad and nothing else she's this deeply attached to sid.

Now coming to Her opposing him being DO than as i said earlier it's not that she doesn't trust him and his abilities it's just that she knows he is too honest seedha and simple he is very straight forward and really can't pretend anything sid is the man jo jaisa  dil main hai waise hi moon main bhi hai he can't act and try to be sweet while doing the worst things i hope m making sense here so she knows that he can't sugar coat and make them do things all she's worried about is His izzat and she knows how he'll be tortured and tricked all she cares about is him getting hurt and people making her mazak if u see even shanky said i see a wife more than a dr. she is not jealous of his success infact somewhere inside she's proud of him but she's afraid of him getting everyone's target we did see the glimpse of how they will treat him in locker room with all the bouncing and hitting . this is what riddhima can't take it. Plus as shanky said he's not a bigaada bacha anymore that side of sid is unseen to rids she never saw him as a spoilt brat so she was a bit shocked like it was unbelievable that he can be a brat too. plus the way she left i thought was out of respect as a wife she knows she has to start following him so that everyone else does and jahan tak i can see she'll do more stuff as a wifey than as a dr.

oh and sure her initial reaction was shock caz she worked her ass off to get there and how easily it was given to sid but than it was totally different thing

p.s i thought armaan was a bit too much when he was making her fun when the coffee cup broke what did she even say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome awesome post Fary.... i agree

We shall see Ridz supporting Sid soon in it.
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............Ridhima is all that you said she is....
She is stubborn...used to being the favorite....right most of the time....apple of everyones eye....but she is also honest...ethical....softhearted( although...I dont dont see that part of her these days)..and rule follower.

It did hurt her when Sid called it a mistake.....but I think he meant was we were not doing our job..but it came out like....our romancing was a mistake.......and his supporting shilpa did not help .....maybe a little J factor...and her being pulled off her post...and her daddy being made fun off...all played into it.

Sid becoming DO.....I think she does not yet think he can handle it....she thinks he will mess it up....and she thinks she will do a better job.....

Now to set all of this right Dr. Sidhanth Modi will have to prove his mettel.....pass his new position with flying colors....everyone will give him a tough time ....but that is why he is so good...is he can take it..and be so good at handling it.

Armaan making fun of ridhima dint make sense.......all of a sudden ego clashes between them

Ridhima must make a mistake here so she can  realize and manofy her hubby😃😃
Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
yeah ridzie will be supportign sid soon she'll become his parchayi i ahve a feeling

and  yup baff i agree with ur post
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

loved reading your take Fary

the track is surely interesting and it will be un to see how Sid handles all

and how rids reacts afetr she realsies that sid is hurt

norzar
she will soon realize that the way she reacted was a bit more but she will try to do everything to manofy her siddy
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Love your take on the episode....it will be really interesting to see how Sid handles this situation and how Ridzi reacts and behaves with him...I am waiting for Ridzi to stand beside Sid and support him...hopefully we'll get to see that in the coming episodes....gr8 post as always!!!

Love Always
Zarqa ❤️
Zarqa dunno if anyone will agree or no but i dd see a lil bit of that when she was saying but noone will take him seriously i have full faith that in future she'll be doing exactly that standing on his side
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Fary 👏!!! You made me realize something I wasnt thinking of before....i didnt think ridz listened to sid out of being a wife - i thought she was more n chudail mode and didnt have a choice...yea she showed some wifey concern - but for me it was overshadowed by her own ego and displeasure of sid de-throning her...But the way you said it all makes a lot of sense. I guess ridz has faith in sid...but that faith is overshadowed by "wifey" concern of him being too innocent and simple and easy to take advantage of. But no need to worry papa shanky has faith in his SIL - who will make both ridz and papa shanky proud. BTW - Sid looked super cute as a cop 😍
Yup u know the way she acts t does come like her king size ego and displeasure but all her actions have a meaning u just have to see beyond the very first time at first i was like OK wth is she doing but than yeah u can see where she's coming from and why she behaves the way she does she's the one kind who like to say or act before thinkign so yeah