Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Totally agree Ramsha. Also another thing notice how Ridzie hasn't really apologized for breaking the rules yet. I think wifey is happy with romancing her husband and feel she really didn't do anything wrong.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fatz i totally agree with yu i love the fact that she isnt like any other heroine coz then their would be no difference.  Another good point is that she hasnt apologised for romancing with her husband  ☺️. I love the fact that both aint what they appear to be ,  they cn switch from being nice to being a chudail and batameez 😳 thats why they are soo different from other telly jodis and i love them.
thank god cvs didnt show any ego clash
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
FatimaπŸ˜ƒ

Nice Post. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.I agree with your post fully.
I don't think Riddhima took the issue personally while she was interacting with Shilpa.
She had to scold Shilpa coz Shilpa commited a mistake & Riddhima suffered her DO post due to Shilpa.Anyone will feel bad to see his/her dad made a clown in front of the whole hospital due to a silly prank.
Sid should had took the side of Riddhima.😊
The cabin convo b/w Sid,Riddhima & Shashank was very nice coz Ridddhima's love & care towards Sid was all over prevailing.She knows that except her no one will take Sid  seriously coz She has seen what Armaan,Shilpa,JP & Jiggy did to Sid in the locker room.Riddhima knows that Sid is a nice person from heart & Armaan,JPJ & Shilpa will expliot his nice & sweetness to their Advantage.😊
Shilpa Hugged Sid & Smiled.May be it looks good for everyone but looking from other angle,Shilpa is not serious & sincere/mature.She does'nt look to her mistake as a mistake.
I know Riddhima is Angry but Sid will pierce her anger through his love.πŸ˜‰I don't want any Confusions b/w Siddhima now.Only Love Should Prevail b/w Siddhima.

aditi2995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
everything u said is 100% true n neways get real its just a show and jennifer is only doin wat the director n etc tell her to do
it makes yu wanna find someone like sid in life.

Ridz is one lucky girl and im sure she knows it hehe...
i want more penthouse scenes...........