Yup I said it! I Lo0o0ove Ridzie

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
If you didn't read the word " lo0o0ove" as I typed it then you read it wrong. Go back and read it again. It wasn't a spelling error. πŸ˜›

I don't just like her, I love her. And even after today's episode when everyone seems to find her selfish I still like her. Here is the thing...

A typical soap heroine would've cried buckets of happy tears when she finds out that her position has been given to her Patidev.

Not our Ridzie. (maybe I should say my Ridzie since everyone seems to dislike her these days)
Ridzie wasn't really furious. We can't call her selfish. She was just being a little real. She is asking her Papa why he is giving her position away when he knows she is qualified and she loves the position to an intern!

Notice how Ridz is not really hurt, she is just ticked off. The type of ticked off that says " hey look I am mad, cute guy over there come and manafao me" It's not the " I have been betrayed, my life sucks" type.

So as always I have full faith in Ridzie. She might be a little coo coo now and then but I know she will come around. (yeah a little bit of faith and little bit of info from always trustworthy and reliable source baba, or should I say maa) She always has come around. She makes up for the bad things she does. If she is a bit mean toward Sid these days she will make up for it. BIG TIME πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Also another great reason I love Ridzie at the moment She wants NOTHING to do with the crew. If she were any other soap heroine she would be on a path to rectify their ways. But Ridzie puts her sorta selfish foot down. She is like " I am not responsible for you guys, don't get me involved in this". ( I always hated the characters who put their nose in everyone's matter).

And now comes Ridzie the person who does have a heart and she cares. She wasn't that mad about the rules, she was mad that they made fun of her Papa. And it is not that Sid is now in charge of discipline, she is worried people won't take him seriously.

Today's episode showed Ridzie's great flaws..like her arrogance. But that has always been part of her character. I like the arrogant Ridzie. It makes her appear human to me.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree agree.... she is not a daily soap heroine... she is selfish but her being selfish did help situation didn't it? Like in the triangle too.. she bothered both of them since they couldn't understand her situation.

Ridz has handled her life well and yes she has flaws but yeah still people like her despite of being a khatoss

Also Sid loving her so much just makes us handle her even more! πŸ˜†
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Totally agree Ramsha. Also another thing notice how Ridzie hasn't really apologized for breaking the rules yet. I think wifey is happy with romancing her husband and feel she really didn't do anything wrong.

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah she acts like it was all wrong when she herself had no problem with it... uff crazy women

Ridz is never a lot explored like her inner thoughts.
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved ur Post :)

Even i love Riddhima :)
funkybratz thumbnail
she is quite different from others
kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually  I felt things were quite real today. First, she was quite unhappy/hurt for her papa (which came out clearly).  I mean I almost killed a rat that toppled my papa when he was searching some thing in a rack πŸ˜†.  And she was mad why people were not giving due importance to the fact that her papa was insulted so much. Good thing, was sid atleast pacified her slightly before continuing saying what he has to say.  I mean it really is required to pacify people when they are hurt about something in a big way.

Then, she did not want to become part of the gang's activities (quite a lot of self confidence on her judgement to not to be a part of the gang's plan, some amount of ego).  Also, some amount of her own conviction that her mistake is very little.

Then the best part was her reaction to sid the first time she meets after DO. She was outwardly showing anger towards Sid for  snatching away her position. But I think she is not as much angry as she was projecting. Often, people do not display openly the things that hurt them seriously. Some times, they can just show some other reactions which are not very serious.   She was also (i think) slightly affected seeing other's reaction towards Sid.

Then I think she definitely has a concern that people can make fun of her Sid (along with her bruished ego).  I think there definitely is some meaning in Shanky's words 'you are not speaking like a doctor but like a wife'. Then when Shanky  + Sid tried displaying Sid's capabilities starting with Ridz herself,  her anger surfaces again (due to increased ego).

In all, I think all her reactions were quite real and not really that abnormal, as most of the forum is trying to project.

Edited by kvva - 13 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Her father being made fun of...her*ahem* moments with her husband  on public diplay ......well tahnk god for her not being a sati savitri sopa heroine....running to FE to cry doomed tearsπŸ˜›

she should be upset about it....and she chose to retaliate the way she did....welll its better than crying.

But....she refused to apologize...and acted  unreasonable...hence she is no longer the DO....did she deserve that...wellll..she did make the mistake of not accepting her mistake and setting it right.......temper is such a root cause.

Her husband the DO...welll....ego will come to play...and letting her make mistakes again.....so shall wait and watch...as tooo what she will do ...and how she will make up for it.....

She has yet to congratulate her husband....

anger, ego..stubbborn.....ridhima is all that....afterall she is human....she had the right to feel all that she did

yeah............i loved ridz 2day a lot............

she wasnt jealous abt ridz

she was concerned
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OK Ridz I uderstand..but make up BIG time with hubby then I LOOOVVVVE  YOU😊