Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmm after reading over the article of Lunatic Times by jhoota Singh ji,...i have come across that the kissa of gumshuda tape has become a serious issue especiallly with so many claimers of the stolen tape...I wud say that the real culprit is Jhoota Singh himself 😉 as he is the first one who highlighed the issue in the first place and wants to have fun with AR and SR phans arguing whether RAMPA is in lobe with SIDHU and has forgotten ARJU...😃 
Kyun JHOOTa Singh Ji....when are u kubooling that U choraied the tape...??
P.S. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣JHoottA SIngh ji....another amzing post ...m still laughing and sry for the ILzaam ...waz missing Parda Faash and thought i 'd add sumthin on his/her behalf...lol
😆...buh seriously Shamil...ur post like always is HILARIOUS😃 loved the Sidhu's reaction to his sasur ji's zombie dance😆
Edited by FiiLza - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jhoota Singh should  call his assistant Chal Jhooti to talk to CID's and get evidence as to how they are tracking the case of the missing tape

🤣
Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
shamil🤗

😆😆😆
i loved it!
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridz_arman

🤣

shamil......its hilarious as usual.....AWESOME! miss molly part is tooo gud!

on ths phorum ur postz rock! n i m sure ur fan following wl b more than KSG's soon. 😉😆

🤣

thanks maham🤗
@bold-😲 haila! u  are trying to insult KSG's fans??!!😆 u dont want a FB group to
" abuse JS" 😭. Am happy here with my 30-40 loyal phankas😳

shamil thumbnail
thanks sudhaa, mole,gimzy, lucky__me, n7genius, FiiLza, shanti, nikki,

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

🤣 Ye kya hai Shweetoji 🤣🤣🤣 u are just too awesome

JS KI JAI!!!🤣

Tape chori sada ho gaya
arey ke kariye ki kariye
kamre mein kisi ke kho gaya
arey ki kariye ki kariye

monaaaa😳🤗
ghar aaja pardesi tera JS bhulaye ree😭😭
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think JS's fan list has grown more that the count Shamil
Ussay thonew talent award milna chahiye !!!
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: FiiLza

Hmmm after reading over the article of Lunatic Times by jhoota Singh ji,...i have come across that the kissa of gumshuda tape has become a serious issue especiallly with so many claimers of the stolen tape...I wud say that the real culprit is Jhoota Singh himself 😉 as he is the first one who highlighed the issue in the first place and wants to have fun with AR and SR phans arguing whether RAMPA is in lobe with SIDHU and has forgotten ARJU...😃 

Kyun JHOOTa Singh Ji....when are u kubooling that U choraied the tape...??
P.S. 🤣JHoottA SIngh ji....another amzing post ...m still laughing and sry for the ILzaam ...waz missing Parda Faash and thought i 'd add sumthin on his/her behalf...lol
😆...buh seriously Shamil...ur post like always is HILARIOUS😃 loved the Sidhu's reaction to his sasur ji's zombie dance😆

😲😲 itna bada ilzaaam!!!!!hai rabba! Jhoota singh sirf thoda sa jhoot bol te hain.. chori kabhi nahinnn..
monaaa, help me
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

I think JS's fan list has grown more that the count Shamil
Ussay thonew talent award milna chahiye !!!

☺️shantiji ka pyar dekh ke mere aansoo nikhal pade😛
FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

😲😲 itna bada ilzaaam!!!!!hai rabba! Jhoota singh sirf thoda sa jhoot bol te hain.. chori kabhi nahinnn..
monaaa, help me

aww Jhoota Singh ji ..hum to khali mazak kar rahe the😉...u kno.. me tou ur bery big phan...😃 so ill take my case back...JHOOTA SINGH JI NOT GULITY!!!! now u happy😛?