Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fabulous05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this type of topic should have not been created..the topic maker should know that these kinds of topics lead to dispute.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great Post Fatima
Well Shashank has a final say always in situations!
Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Usually agree with everything you say, but this one is a little tricky. If you're talking about Armaan breaking the rules in the 'past' then we haven't seen Sid following them to the core either till now. And if you look at the current CCTV footage and Sid's lecture that helped Dr. Shahank make his decision, then the CCTV footage was favoring Armaan more than Sid. and the lecture, well those were just some common sense words that Riddhima chose to ignore. nothing too great about the 'lecture' that inspired Shashank to make him a DO over Armaan.
oh well!

CVz always have crappy reasons for the little 'twists'...they could show Armaan screwing up to at least give a valid reason to make Sid the DO 
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .sana.

Hhhhmmm, interesting!

If this isn't partiality than what is it? Being a teacher for kids, I wouldn't expect the deen ofthe school to give responsibilty to the kids instead of the responsible adult..

Well, what I think regarding this decision would mean nothing anyway, as I think Dr. Shashank has not been able to make right decisions in the history of DMG..

The policy of not mixing personal and professional lives together is always rubbed in but never gets followed the way it should do.. I'm not saying anyone is an angel.. Humans make mistakes, but giving the most important job role to an intern seems a little hard to digest.

I think Armaan was more than capable of being appointed but I guess CVs have something 'interesting' in store for us. Let's wait and watch..

Well, if Dr. shashank had to appoint an intern as a disciplinarian then I would have thought Shilpa should have been given the opportunity to prove her capabilities other than just being tagged as a prankster of Sanjeevani.. It would have been an opportunity for her to show how responsible she can be..

Hello here the difference is not too wide. Armaan & Ridhima were interns in the previous year. Just they are 1 year seniors to Siddhanth. More over If we come to your logic of "Being a teacher for kids, I wouldn't expect the deen ofthe school to give responsibilty to the kids instead of the responsible adult.." I have seen and experienced it. When I was in class 1 and silent student, I was called to monitor the class 4 who were making more noise. It is not that 1st standard kid is more mature & responsible than the 4th standards. But it is to show them they are also behaving like th e1st standard's or even worse.

Here Dr. Shashank didn't mean Sid was better than his Sr. docs, but all he wanted to highlight is that even his beloved Sr. docs were no better than interns. So he wanted to show them where they are lacking.

1.    Being a senior doctor, Ridhima took her time off (during duty hrs) to spend some quality time with her hubby which is wrong. Going by past details, SHashnk never spared Rodz or Anjali whenever they were wrong. Earlier when Ridz exchanged the answer sheets of Armaan fearing he might fail, he had removed her from the hospital where as he had retained Armaan as he was innocent and didn't knew all this exchange drama.

2.   Being a senior doctor and more professional & responsible Dr. Armaan was part of the monkey drama of dance and moving around with his team as tail where ever Dr. Shashank was moving in his sleep walk and even went to the extent of placing the headphone on Shashak's head. Whatever may be the intension, as a responsible doctor, he would have administered some antidote to Shashank instead of playing around the entire hospital. Entire staff & patients were enjoying the seen. Whether it is intentional or not, Shanky was humiliated and as sr. doctor, he should have gone to Shashank and explained him the details. And also the tetanus is still not given to Shashank. (This is to cover up Dr. Shilpa's mistake, but that could be fatal to the patient and it is a crime)

3.   Coming back to Sid, if given a chance do you expect JP to justify the post of DO. At least I don't. If Mr. Yuvraj have been there, surely he would have chosen for the post of DO or even Naina. But unfortrunately none of them are available. Hence the last choice is Obviously SID and more over it is only for a month. That post is on rotation not permanent one.

Hope you people agree with me.
i am proud of our dr siddy widdy, n i think this new track gona bring sidhhima closer!...........
i am sure he will come out with flying colours.  he is the best🤗........ //
-Nayab- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

@Aliya seriously do yu even knw what yur talking abwt sometimes 🤣 its quite funny how u come up with so much c*** yet it makes sense to you to post it ,all yu end up doing is embarassing yurself.

Dear Member,

You have violated rule(s) #6 and 7

Please refer here: Dill Mill Gayye Forum Rules

Thankyou,

DMG Dev Team.