Shashank is not partial, we are though- Warn. Pg 8

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I mean this is just wrong. Few days ago people complained that Shashank was partial toward her daughter for picking her over Armaan. Okay Sure Armaan might be a great doctor but what does that have to do with discipline? 😕 Through out dmg history Armaan has never been in love with RULES like Riddhima. He tries to go around them, bend them, play with them. It's not that Rids hasn't broken any rules but usually she tries to follow them to the best of her ability. She does get weak now and then.

Next we move on to Sid. Once again we get Shashank is partial toward his damad. Well lets see, not really. He has always seen Sid as a responsible person. And he is responsible. It has nothing to do with his silly ways to woo his wife. He is pretty good at his job and he usually handles tough situations well. He sees the whole picture. He is not too emotional like Armaan and neither is he too strict like Riddhima. He is in the middle.

Take today for example. Shilpa didn't mean any harm and it was all for fun, but she replaced tetnus shots with sleep walking shot. TETNUS 😲 seriously? this is not a flu shot...tetnus can be fatal. I love Arsh so I am not trying to put them down. But all Armaan said was she was sorry! 😲
that's it Sorry?? that how a disciplinary officer is suppose to deal with an action such as replacing important shots?

I like all 4 characters, no bias involved in this. It's just weird to see comments that accuse Shashank of being partial when the fans themselves are being partial and highly biased.

Edited by -Nayab- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yaar..Armaan never went against rules...everytime someone would be responsible and our man would try to help them and end up with the blame on him..poor guy, he would never tell the truth but would take the punishment along with other.

Now while taking the injection from Shilpa or Armaan, Shashank clearly said the practise of Sanjeevani how Sr. doctors gets preference to the interns on certain things, then how nice would it be for an intern to go around and instruct the Sr.Doctors on assigning jobs and also getting them disciplined.  There are many more reasons that comes to my mind, but these two seem to be more justifying.
Edited by Sue101 - 13 years ago
I have to disagree with the TM, and agree with Sue on the part that Armaan didn't break rules. Rather he helped his friends in trouble and somehow ALWAYS got blamed for it. I don't understand why there's this preconceived notion of Armaan as the rebel. More than anything it was sad to see Riddhima accuse him of the same. I don't even care about others, i.e. characters and fans.
I'm sorry but I'm not talking as a biased fan and if you want then we can go through instances.
Also how has Sid acted in a truly disciplined fashion? Frankly I completely agree that Shashank is biased against Armaan, and favours Sid. For God's sakes Sid took those vulgar pics with his daughter that then got distributed in the hospital. Also even now he hasn't been the best behaved intern. Romancing your wife on duty in the hospital is a big no no.
Shashank is partial and more than him, Riddhima just took the cake by blasting off at ArSh.
Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Shanky has made some stupid decisions in the past that have made us dislike him but at the end of the day, he is the most responsible doc in Sanj and a strong character of this show.
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: seert

I have to disagree with the TM, and agree with Sue on the part that Armaan didn't break rules. Rather he helped his friends in trouble and somehow ALWAYS got blamed for it. I don't understand why there's this preconceived notion of Armaan as the rebel. More than anything it was sad to see Riddhima accuse him of the same. I don't even care about others, i.e. characters and fans.
I'm sorry but I'm not talking as a biased fan and if you want then we can go through instances.
Also how has Sid acted in a truly disciplined fashion? Frankly I completely agree that Shashank is biased against Armaan, and favours Sid. For God's sakes Sid took those vulgar pics with his daughter that then got distributed in the hospital. Also even now he hasn't been the best behaved intern. Romancing your wife on duty in the hospital is a big no no.
Shashank is partial and more than him, Riddhima just took the cake by blasting off at ArSh.

Well said seert..i second watever u said...nothing more to b added from my point of view
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey fatsssssssssssssss....I do agreeee...
I dont see Dr. Shashank as being partial.

first of all they were all dancing...during work hours......that is just wrong......they all deserved to been given a peice of shashanks mind.

Ridhima geting angry on armaan and shilpa was wrong..she made mistake tooo.. ....but  she was right to tell them that is was the worng thing to do...but it was also wrong that she was making it personal too

armaan tellin her off was wrong....the shot as you say could have had terrible consequences...apologizing just is not enough and he should have understood that.....

Shilpa playing pranks is allright...but not with medications.

we dont know yet why Sid is made DO we will probably know monday....but just coz he is an intern and just coz he is Dr. Shanshanks SIL does not have to work against him...he has proven time and time again...that he handles responsibility with levelheadedness , pateince and does not run aways when going gets tough.

and how can Dr. Shashank  be regarded as unfair when he impeached his own daughter for not doing her job.

Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
i think we r mature enuf to understand that this is not a SID vs ARMAAN fight

those who r bashing sid even now for becoming the new officer...........

all i can say is..........TUJHKO MIRCHI LAAGI TOH MAIN KYA KAROO

coming to Shanky..............no wonder he is the most Respectable person in Sanjeevaani

seeing the PAPA song..............obviously he wont give the post to Armaan

shilpa is new

Ridz disappointed him........

but as far as  Sid is concerned........Shanky knows what Sid is capable of more than Sid does...........

i just love this Shanky -Sid bonding...................more than Armaan-shanky........Ridz-Shanky bonding

i m looking forward to a nice convo between the two after this assigning of the post

its been long time since we had a nice Sid-Shanky convo

cvs hv done an AWESOME job here

LONG LIVE DMG.

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
ranjeeta_kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree that Shilpa took it a bit too far this time..since there were medications involved...but saying Armaan has always bent the rules in the past, that's not really true..there were many times when he was blamed for things he did not even do...in fact, every time something goes wrong in the hospital, it's Armaan's fault....he just took it all in his stride...
fabulous05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahahah sid is more resposible than armaan? he may have matured more since the beginning...but no way sid is more responsible than armaan...( armaan would never take those vulgar pics that sid took..if u remember that..thats clearly irresponsible) ....and when u say sid is not emotional like armaan ( u are very wrong about that btw) and not stict like riddhima...um excuse me to be a disciplinary officer..u have to be strict...u cant be goofy like sid .....and sids a good guy but def no disciplinary officer material. i think riddhima would be the best officer..because for that position u have to be mean and strict..and clearly riddhima is doing an excellent job at that.
Edited by fabulous05 - 13 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: seert

Sorry I will disagree, where has he followed the rules 😊, he broke all the rules initially *as what I remember* after that I hardly watched any episodes. Then I liked AN, and there too he broke rules for the sake of creating nuisance for Abhi *please correct me if I am wrong*

u  know I am not at all a fan of Armaan rather never was, but still without getting biased I just wanna say  breaking rules for any XYZ reasons means you;'re not entitled to be disciplinary committee.

train won;t wait for you to board if you;re late and why u are late doesn;t matter doesnt matter to train staff.

Helping friends is good but hurting others in the process is.. big NO from my side.