Users

Frequent Posters

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ShelDev

Hey

I have been reading your posts but this is the first time I am commenting
My goodness your posts are brilliant!! I look forward to reading these everyday.
I love how you add your lovely x-rated comments in btwn...those are hilarious....awesome.....
You simply are superb!!
Keep posting becuz I thoroughly enjoy your posts. I actually look forward to reading the posts....
Awesome, brilliant, fantastic, superb, amazing, terrific dear.....
Thank you....

πŸ˜† awwww no thank you hun, for commenting 😳 i cant believe that I add my x-rated and my comedy stuff at all because now that I read it with a sane mind πŸ˜† i know how crazy i really am πŸ˜†
aawwwww soooo many words just for a tiny post like mine πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ awww this made me soo happy! 😳
maybe-just thumbnail

Originally posted by: SWKIA

I cannot stop smiling, laughing at everyone of your lines. You are F.U.N.N.Y darling! This was just howlarious girl!

I could go on and on about your x rated thoughts and sense of comedy but this was the line for me

kay mein Adi kay saath bhaag jaon 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜† thanks a ton hun 😳 I try to be funny πŸ˜† and it comes out as if I'm insane, yes just read my post and my god i'm full pagal πŸ˜†
LOL about that line, I'm sure Munda has thought about it, look at the way he looks at Adi πŸ˜† those angry looks and all the bumping 🀣
maybe-just thumbnail

Originally posted by: salma434

WOW FAB  WORK fAZO AS ALWAYS !!! MEIN NIKLA GADDI LEKE AND CHUMMA.COM 🀣🀣 I loved the epi today and being the cherry on the cake was ur bumping topic which made my day!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up kurriye!!

🀣 Sallu you know how random I am πŸ˜† and this was the peak of my randomness 🀣 I love CHUMMA.COM I swear imma make a webiste with Maan on it 🀣
Awwwwww Muski Sallu πŸ˜† thanks hun πŸ˜‰ where are you right now though?πŸ˜’ waiting for you at the paradise
maybe-just thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee89-Maneetfan

🀣🀣🀣

Omg BF!!!

I can't even breathe! or think!πŸ˜ˆβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Just brilliant! πŸ€—πŸ€—

🀣 BF makes me laugh still, and BZ this post was the proof of my bimboness 🀣
I still cant think properly πŸ˜†
Thank you hun πŸ€—
maybe-just thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushtrip

OMG girl..

you outdo yourself..keep some strength..
well i guess you will recoup over the weekend..

now i shall read and comment...

this one..is nice and long...wow...love your drama....
----------

wah wah wah!

and yes..ye besharam..CVs have to do a slow kill with a precap like that and make us wait for three whole days and then some...

but i shall cherish this update..till we get to see maneet again..

πŸ˜† yes the weekend finally, slept for 14 hours 😲 even though I was supose to go watch twilight πŸ˜²πŸ˜† missed it πŸ˜†

i know yaar, CVs need to have some sharam πŸ˜• making us wait for two 24 hours and one 17 hours πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜† my maths isn't good at this btw πŸ˜†

thanks hun 😳

maybe-just thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thank you ji 😳
maybe-just thumbnail

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Kya bolu Faz...as usual tum brilliant ho...but yeah today's epi was superb (I think CVs heard us πŸ˜‰ ) in all and upar se ur comments....ha ha ha I looooved it...sach mein I liked your heading of Maneet choriye scene "Maan Singh Khurana and Geet Maan Singh Khurana"... πŸ˜‰

ha ha ha imagine Maan se shaadi ke baad jab Geet office aayegi to asha twins ke haal....btw I also loved Dev's haal line..Seee I told ya that Dev would be instrumental in Maan's realization...

Tum believe nehin karogi I actually watch the serial again in YT with a window open with your comments...I read your comments first then again watch that scene....Keep it up sweetie...if you miss one day then donno what'll happen to me...Next week bilkul miss mat karo...important hain naaa?

btw, howz ur studies going on????

*starts singing - Kuch na kahoooooooooo, kuch na kahoooooooooooo,* πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Heheh thank you ji, very much 😳 oh yaar, that title is soon going to be the title for Maneet so you know might aswell start using it and get used to it πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Hehehe I cant wait to see Sasha's face when Geet is married to Maan πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† LOL yaar, even though I don't like Dev (love Abhinav 😳) I really enjoy his role in Maan's love story, its always a treat to watch πŸ˜‰

OHMIGOSH, your not serious are you? 😲 You did that? Watched the epi and read the update πŸ˜† MY GOD Jhappiz for you yaar πŸ€— 

About not missing next week  well you see I might miss wednesday and thursday's update  I have prom you see 😳 and it will finish before the episod airs and finish quite late so πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

My studies are fine thank you 😳 even though I can do better but what the heck we're nearly at an end! πŸ˜†

maybe-just thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sana.

Hello ji!

I shall reserve this space to reply to your very short essay you've written today 🀣

I'll be back tomorow

Hello Shellow back jiπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sure hun take your time to reply back to my short essay! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
maybe-just thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs. SIR

🀣 🀣 the asha twins.. lmaoooo.. im having energy withdrawals after reading your essay but tooo funnnnnyyyyy.. πŸ‘ so much to comment on.. no clue about where to starttt..

I didn't have any energy left after finishing this post so I can empathize with you πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL its alright don't start from anywhere because I never know to end where πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank you for replying 😳
maybe-just thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaanbunty

Once again an awesome update, I mean analysis.
After the episode, this is what I am waiting for everyday.
Thank you soooooooooooooo much πŸ‘πŸΌ

update analysis, ki fark pendai? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Awwww thank you soooooo much 😳 and I surely wait for your and everyone's comments πŸ˜†πŸ˜³