MARVELOUS Maneet Bumping - Perfection Personified

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't care today, I'm going all out and no one can stop me! 😈 
*evil laugh* MWAHAHAHAHA πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Today's Maneet Bumping is going to be longggggggggg πŸ˜† OHMIGOSH! I dunno how I am going to do that since I'm tired and on top I'm excited plus my brain cells are dead after seeing Maneet! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

WARNING - Do not read if your allergic to essays πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Sasha cant dance sali πŸ˜†

Well there was no dancing today, wish there was though, *I'm a disco dancer, zindagi mera gana, mein kissi ka....* Oh right episode πŸ˜† *speaks like a baby* Alay, batha Sasa ko cheting say chir hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that didn't make sense! I said look at Sasha crying like a baby about the "cheating" HA! Woman, go wash your face with cold water, btw have you looked in the mirror lately? πŸ˜† I cant believe she had a rant on about one point! πŸ˜† *imitates Sasha* Tasha RUB IT! Scrub yo face woman, forgetting the rubbing! πŸ˜† Office mein, I mean in the playground, the teacher comes out into the field to ask WHAT'S GOING ON? Enter Maan Singh (Angry) Khurana πŸ˜†  Class mein toh class nahi leta, lekin bahir sab ke class lenay par tula hua tha yeh! πŸ˜† No Maan, remember its not an office so no one has work to do, only HOMEWORK! πŸ˜‰ All work and no play makes the "playground" a very boring place πŸ˜† Sasha accusing Geet of being funny! 😑 ********************************** you really dont wanna know what I just said! πŸ˜† 

Maan ke tanay marnay wali gaddi phir say shuru *ohmigosh he could sing that song, Main Nikla Oh Gaddi Le Ke, Oh Raste Par Oh Sadak Mein, aik Geet mil gaye, main uss ka dil torr aaya* πŸ˜†πŸ˜† me being random again *rolls eyes at herself* πŸ˜†  LMAO at his school kay baad, I mean office kay baad comedy class & Adi's laugh 🀣 Manadi's (Maan-Adi) dostana starts again, look at that one look from Maan and Adi shuts up! Wah kya couple hai! πŸ˜†Bechari Geet normally she does sooo much chapar chapar but today didn't even have a chance to explain herself! πŸ˜• Speak quicker and a little louder kuriye, Maan thora jaya behra hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sasha jumps in with her usual bakwas, trying to pass herself off as the "good" person and starts sucking up to Maan! *rolls eyes* Isn't she like one of those Geeks in class who tell tales about their fellow students? πŸ˜† Trying to please the teachers by they sweet talks! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Lekin Maan burns her! 🀣 Tells her that he only has Kaam with Geet πŸ˜‰ *course you do hun, its your Lady Love afterall* πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Sasha's face is something worth watching 😈 Lekin bechara Maan is also feeling a little odd, Geet, GEET, he says πŸ˜†. Someone wake the kurri up, she's dreaming about Maan again! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Munda explains to Geet about the dinner date *AHEM AHEM* πŸ˜‰&  had to make sure that it was strictly buisness πŸ˜† warna Geet baat ko kahan say kahan pohancha deti! πŸ˜† I don't think that Munda expected Geet to retaliate, kurri giving him more attitude which btw he loves, no wonder he's soooooo latoo over her πŸ˜† I swear I thought it was going to turn into another hubby-wife fight πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Adi-Pinky they way they were looking from Geet to Maan was just too funny, it was as if phir say pyar ke takrar ho gi! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I would've been with Wife Geet, πŸ˜† what? She always wins πŸ˜† and frankly after their shaadi, she'll be in full control! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Geet agrees OBVIOUSLY she had no choice πŸ˜† SHAVA TAY BALLE BALLE SHAVA OYE OYE!  my god how much work did Maan give Geet today? Does he even want her to come to the dinner with him? πŸ˜† I bet he was doing that just so he could take Adi, 😳 on their very first date 🀣 Iss munday kay iraday bilkul theek nahi! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† BESHARAM MUNDA! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Whilst Adi celebrates, Geet is worried about the work! THANK GOD she doesn't consider the competition as an important thing! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 

Maneet ke nearly takar 😳

I love MK's walk! *sooooooooo sexylicious* πŸ˜‰ I wish I was behind him, I could check him out then πŸ€£ *yes in the x-rated sense* πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bechari Geet didn't expect Maan to be like a bharakta hua AAG ka gola πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I love the way he looks at Geet with those angry looks, they are just so provocative! I just wanted to pounce on him again ☺️ & MWAH! CHUMMA.COM 🀣 People do visit this website, Maan's official website! πŸ˜† MY GOD that sounded so perverted! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh well that just me! πŸ˜† Haila, tumhein aana he ho ga, wah Munda bara mast hai πŸ˜† I thought he didn't wanna talk about the dinner? πŸ˜† He needs his wife there doesn't he? πŸ˜† HAYE Munda kurri utay phir AAG BHAGOLA ho gaya si, once again his angry expressions (Am I the only one who saw that he looked hurt? πŸ˜•) Anyways Munda gives more attitude to his wifey, he taunts her about her jokes πŸ˜† GADHA! πŸ˜† And leaves! πŸ˜† Is he trying to run away from Geet? teet teet teet. 100% Unsucessful! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bechari Geet left by herself, her line Itni madat mangi aur itnay saray teevar made me laugh πŸ˜† Geet kuriye don't worry your time will come after shaddi πŸ˜† afterall your going to be the CONTROLLER right? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Again the jaisay woh rukhe, waisay yeh phool bhi rukhe wali line, Geet's agression with the flowers πŸ˜† I was really entertained by Geet's shocked expressions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† her unbelievable expression was really unbelievable πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She does the chamaktay huay dant thing again πŸ˜† and leaves in a hurry! πŸ˜†

Maan dialogues Ye larki sach much chalti phirti disaster hai, issay hamesha koi na koi sambhalnaywala chahiye, na janay iss ka kya ho ga were a riot 🀣 especially his expressions πŸ˜† look at the way he cutely looks back to see where Geet is and then changes his facial expressions again and runs inside his cabin to camp in there while CHALTI PHIRTI disaster Geet is outside, creating disasters in his office! 🀣 

TIE Break πŸ˜• Geet feels Maan ☺️

Back to the awesome threesome & the asha twins! Hoye, still at the stupid playground playing dares! πŸ˜† Sasha wants the Dinner Invitation? 😲😲 KAMINI πŸ˜†πŸ˜† What a cow, is she forgetting that the invitation card was for only MAAN & GEET? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Someone needs to learn their ABC! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sasha comes up with that stupid game! Ugggh! even I could've thought of something better and something more fun πŸ˜† how about let's find Maan in the office and pounce on him! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ And obviosuly Sasha had every intention of cheating, which she indeed did! 😑😑 KAMINI πŸ˜† The blindfold game was stupid  but funny!πŸ˜† Adi catches onto Sasha's plan of distarcting Geet *ROLLS EYES & DOES IT AGAIN* What faltoo people, they have nothing better to do! πŸ˜† Free mein salary mil rehi hai! πŸ˜†

Anyways MK is mesmerized by the invitation?  πŸ€£ HAILA Munda khulam khula paper say pyar 🀣  Nahi nahi, Maan was thinking about Geet awwwww sho shweet 😳😳 but Teacher Maan isn't happy that his students are loadfering around πŸ˜†  LOVED how everyone was silenced as Maan entered. Munda Bohat he Dashing hai, 😳 sab ke bolti band! πŸ˜† 

Maan staring at Geet, Kudos to Adi for telling Geet teray samnay πŸ˜† Geet khushi khushi runs apnay samnay πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ AUR YEH HO GAYA CLEAN BOWLED! πŸ˜† As Geet reaches Maan, she starts to feel his abs? 😲😲😲 *FAINTS* Kuriye you gettin X-rated today eh? πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ Besharam! Waisay i would've done the same! Heck I would've been ripping his clothes by now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ *Don't worry Baby Maan, We'll do alot of clothes ripping tonight, πŸ˜† at the OUTHOUSE, OH YEAH β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰* Hum tum aik OUTHOUSE mein band ho, aur chappi kho jaye! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ LOL enough of me! πŸ˜† Kurri moves from Maan's sexy, smooth abs to his strong sexy arm and then his sexy hand πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ OYE HOYE! Yaar I gave the kurri really good training, I can see she's doing good in her adventures called being X-rated with Maan πŸ˜†πŸ˜† First Kurri grabs Maan & now Munda grabs Kurri? 😲😲😲 *THUDS............FAINTS* πŸ˜† Yaar Maan agar kissi ko pakarna tha toh mujhay pakro, haath kya pura pakar lena, kas kay πŸ˜‰ I don't mind at all darling! β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† I really enjoyed Maan taking Geet's blindfold off, *imagines Maneet's wedding night* OH YEAH, clothes shedding dot dot dot 🀣 I really don't wanna go any furthur, just let your imgination run wild! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haila Maan calls Geet into his cabin, aaayyyyy iss ke intentions kya hain? Does he wanna practice for his wedding night in his cabin? 😲😲😲 BESHARAM! 🀣

Maan Singh Khurana & Geet Maan Singh Khurana πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

AAAAAGGHHHH! He looked soooo HOTT standing there all angry! ☺️ AAG BHAGOLA Maan starts on Geet again πŸ˜† Bechari Geet didn't have a chance! He calls her a bachi πŸ˜† Awww look at his face, totay urr gaye when Geet said about their names being linked togethe! Geet kuriye your and Maan's name is supose to be linked together OBSERVE maan + geet = MANEET πŸ˜† I didn't like it though when he was blaming Geet instead of believing it was Sasha! 😑 Then he drops the bombshell that Sasha is Munshiji's beti! 😲😲😲 NAHINNNNNNNNN! My respect for Munshiji just dropped! πŸ˜† Lekin its funny because Baap thinks that Maan is robotic whereas Beti lusts after Maan 🀣 I can see that this rishta would never happen 😈 I really admired Geet for saying that even SASHA can make mistakes, afterall she is a human, not MAAN πŸ˜† But Munda phir say AAG ke tarah barasnay laga 😑 Started again about not caring which I still think is right, you should care about idiots who say stuff about you! 😑 

But Geet was right too, with them two its wasn't a one way system. πŸ€“

AAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH he grabs her arm and pulls her in! *THUD...FAINTS* Haye Rabba, what a scene! ☺️ Such excellence 😳 Their closeness, their eyelock 😲😲 β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ OYE! Munda defo had XXX intentions on his mind πŸ˜† I was right! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ AND then he pulls her in closer 😲😲😲 *DIES* BAHHHH I loved it ☺️ sooooo sexy, Maneet were defo better in today's scene πŸ˜‰ (I'm so going to the OUTHOUSE tonight, Munda is in such a mood, how can I miss this? πŸ˜† wink wink) Gotta commend Geet for giving attitude to Maan πŸ˜‰ & doing that by looking him straight in the eye 😍 (those dreamy eyes which I can stare into forever πŸ˜†πŸ˜³) Go Kuriye Geet! She was on fire! πŸ˜‰ No wonder the Munda is latoo over her, πŸ˜† like Dadi said, he would fall for someone who would give him twice as much attitude as him πŸ˜‰Kurri Geet is the right choice (AND SO AM I πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³)πŸ˜† 
Mera haath jhoriye, koi aa jaye ga, aanay do, koi dekh lay ga, dekhnay do! UFFFFFF!!!!! Maneet killed it today! πŸ˜‰ AAAAAGGGHHHH loved these lines ohmigosh OHMIgosh OHMIGOSH! ☺️☺️☺️ So HAWT! πŸ˜‰ Their intense eyelock was sooo amazing, I could feel the heat from my computer screen ☺️ UFFF! Such a couple, I think I'm gonna go crazy! 😲 And then Geet said akhir mein aap chahtay kya hain? And Maan said Mein chata hoon kay....*HYPERVENTILATES* MAAN BATAO KYA CHATAY HO? 😲😲 I cant believe he stopped 😑😑 MUNDAY wrong timing today! 😑😑 Well here's a couple of lines I think he was thinking
kay tum hamesha meray samnay raho 😳
kay tum bhi mujh par latoo ho jao πŸ˜†
kay tum bhi mujh say pyar karo ☺️
kay hum aaj x-ratedness ke hadh par kar lein 🀣☺️
kay hum ek kamre mein phir say band ho jayen aur meri dream relity mein badlay πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ 
kay mein Adi kay saath bhaag jaon 🀣
HAWT HAWT!
Personally I like 4 & 5 since they are related to x-ratedness! ☺️☺️ Oh yeah btw Maan really did want xness between him and Geet πŸ˜‰ Munda Sharma gaya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† But I have to say both Gurmeet & Drashti did justice to this scene πŸ‘ Cherished the way Maan came back to his senses and when both of them let go, both their expressions were just superb πŸ˜‰ Maan looking shocked whereas Geet is simply confused to the situation!

But this was the moment of the show which rocked, Maan calmly explaining to Geet to not to listen to anyone, 😳😳 they way his tone of voice was everything implied that he was really trying to get through to Geet 😳😳 Lekin Saru raha Saru πŸ˜† he turns into the Angry Maan again taunting Geet once again, as they say dheet never learn πŸ˜† Whilst speaking his "inn duniya waloon ke wajah say, tum mujh say door jana chahti ho na" dialogues, I swear I saw another tinge of hurt in Maan's eyes  Bechara he doesn't want to be away from Geet πŸ˜‰ she's his drug and he needs to stay close! πŸ˜‰ But thank God his lecture seemed to work πŸ˜† Thank you GyaniBaba Maan πŸ˜† Geet kurri is ready to fight once again! πŸ˜‰ FINALLY! kurri learns a lesson from Maan, so she does have a brain and is willing to learn! πŸ˜† Oh btw the baby is alive, πŸ˜† Geet was talking to it today! πŸ˜† I mean the baby not it! πŸ˜•

Sasha's face = HILARIOUS 🀣

Asha Twins are making a plan against when Munda Maan enters with his dashing wali personality and scares the hell out of Sasha! 😈 So Munda did listen to Kurri Geet's chapar chapar afterall πŸ˜† Awwww look at the way he stood there, looking so sexy but dashing at the same time, and that look *FAINTS* soooo hawt! πŸ˜‰ LOVED SASHA's face then 🀣 It drained colour, I thought it was going to turn, green, blue red, purple, the rainbow 🀣Sasha tries to wiggle her way out of this, the slimeball πŸ˜† but Maan's ACHA told me that he didn't believe her! 😈 Shabash Munda πŸ˜‰ I'm giving you excellent training afterall! πŸ˜† Not just the XXXrated stuff but also this! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ JHAPPI for Maan, for indirectly threatening Sasha to stop the gossip 😈😈😈😈 the show stealer moment of today! πŸ˜‰ Do watch it, you'll enjoy seeing Sasha's bhootni wala face! πŸ˜†

MAAN's Pagalpan πŸ˜† And Dev πŸ˜ƒ

OUFFFF! DAYUM! Maan has once again given us a treat by showing us his steamy sexy sweating body! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ πŸ˜†
So Munda is thinking about Geet again πŸ˜‰ bechara cant concentrate and is all behaal! πŸ˜† He looks good without clothes you know πŸ˜‰ I think that's what he should wear...NOTHING! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ OYE HOYE look at his moves so smooth, so sharp and intense 😍 spent 10 minutes watching that and forgot about the update! πŸ˜† 
OYE Kurri Geet keeps pestering him with phone calls πŸ˜† loved her dialogues and expressions when he cut her call off πŸ˜† Awwww shoooo cute, loved Geet for her determination with Maan too! 😳 ROLES REVERSED Munda Naraaz and Kurri is manofying him πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I loved that on the third call Maan has to think, the way he brushed his hand through his hair UFFFF kya aada hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ He sooo wants to pick that call up! πŸ˜† PICK IT UP MAAN! You know you want to! πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

OYE Shehzadi Dev aa gaya πŸ˜† (no calling him names today πŸ˜†) Aaj bachay nay bohat acha kaam kiya πŸ˜† I loved this scene, been looking forwrard to another brother bonding and there it was! πŸ˜† When he told Maan that he was changing, I was like YES YES! HE IS! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Awwww at least someone noticed! Him teasing Maan about larki was soooooo cute. Lekin Saru Maan was back again πŸ˜† But that Haal line did it for me! Even I laughed at that one! πŸ˜† Even Dev is scared of Maan's angry looks πŸ˜† Dev sirf Geet nahi hum bhi bohat bekaraar hain Maan say milnay kay liye πŸ˜³πŸ˜† LMAO at his date line, bechara Maan cant even tell the difference between dates nowadays πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Geet nay bohat zaida affect kar diya hai maan kay pagal dimaag ko πŸ˜†πŸ˜† again loved Dev for teasing Maan about going with his "secretary" πŸ˜† Lekin HAILA Maan isn't getting out of the house 🀣 abhi say bheegi billi ban gaya 🀣 Imagine after marriage he'll be hiding in the toilet as he will have no other choice left 🀣 his dignity all gonE! πŸ˜† Maan Singh Khurana, na toh kabhi badla hai aur na he kabhi badlay ga! 🀣🀣🀣 Like you have control over that JHOOTAY! 🀣 Jab Geet hai aas paas toh badalna toh paray ga na! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haan he was right about one thing though, no girl can change him but that's only the half truth! ONLY Geet can change him 🀣 I cant wait till he has to eat his words! He'll sooo regret saying all these 🀣 I cant wait but the determined look on his face melted me, 😳 except I still laughed coz I knew he's going to change! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Gotta give it to Gurmeet and Abhinav for their brilliant scene, we don't get many but when we do its always awesome! Awwww so glad Abhinav had a scene today missed him πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

LOVED the Geet-Pinky scene too! Pinky's DD gesture was sooo funny! 🀣 She's right missing a chance with DD to have dinner is blasphemous! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'd like to do alot more than just have dinner with him 🀣 *WINK WINK* But let's just keep that between me and Maan shall we! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Why is Geet taking the taxi though? πŸ˜† I'm pretty sure Maan will turn up on her doorstep! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Star of the show - Dev And His Teasing πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Action of the day - Maneet's cabin argument and choriye moment ☺️☺️
Comedy goes to - Dev again he was defo something today! πŸ˜†
Expressions today - Maneet again & again & again β˜ΊοΈ 

Precap

*hyperventilates*
BREATH IN, BREATH OUT, CALM CALM! 😲☺️
Maneet are at the restaurant, they are surrounded by candles, I swear it looks like an official date πŸ˜‰ Geet is in white whereas Maan is in black (PERFECTION) both are gazing at each other ☺️☺️ 
My god MK looked HAWT, but Kurri Geet bhi kissi say kam nahi, I swear I might start batting for the same time after seeing Geet πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She looked Gorg πŸ˜‰

Black & White is Maneet's signature wear for defo, when both are together one in black and one in white, makes Maneet look PERFECT! FLAWLESS! 😳 

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'M DYING RIGHT NOW!

I need help, I have been sooooo lazy today but its because of Maneet, I kept watching their moments over and over again and that's why the update is soooo late! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
The PRECAP!
*SIGH...THUD.....FAINTS*

MY GOD! Monday is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away 😑😑 HATE YOU WEEKEND! 😑😑😑
AAAAGGGHHHH I NEED TO KILL SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THE WEEKEND!
Who wants to be a victim? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

Handing over to all you lovely people 😳
Do press the FREE of charge LIKE button! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank God ur post came 😊
Your post  has  the same level anticipation as that of the Geet episode ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG girl..

you outdo yourself..keep some strength..
well i guess you will recoup over the weekend..

now i shall read and comment...

this one..is nice and long...wow...love your drama....

starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

WOW FAB  WORK fAZO AS ALWAYS !!! MEIN NIKLA GADDI LEKE AND CHUMMA.COM 🀣🀣 I loved the epi today and being the cherry on the cake was ur bumping topic which made my day!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up kurriye!!

Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🀣🀣🀣

Omg BF!!!

I can't even breathe! or think!πŸ˜ˆβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Just brilliant! πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by Zee89-Maneetfan - 13 years ago
SWKIA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I cannot stop smiling, laughing at everyone of your lines. You are F.U.N.N.Y darling! This was just howlarious girl!
I could go on and on about your x rated thoughts and sense of comedy but this was the line for me

kay mein Adi kay saath bhaag jaon 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

ShelDev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey
I have been reading your posts but this is the first time I am commenting
My goodness your posts are brilliant!! I look forward to reading these everyday.
I love how you add your lovely x-rated comments in btwn...those are hilarious....awesome.....
You simply are superb!!
Keep posting becuz I thoroughly enjoy your posts. I actually look forward to reading the posts....
Awesome, brilliant, fantastic, superb, amazing, terrific dear.....
Thank you....
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wah wah wah!

and yes..ye besharam..CVs have to do a slow kill with a precap like that and make us wait for three whole days and then some...

but i shall cherish this update..till we get to see maneet again..
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Kya bolu Faz...as usual tum brilliant ho...but yeah today's epi was superb (I think CVs heard us πŸ˜‰ ) in all and upar se ur comments....ha ha ha I looooved it...sach mein I liked your heading of Maneet choriye scene "Maan Singh Khurana and Geet Maan Singh Khurana"... πŸ˜‰

ha ha ha imagine Maan se shaadi ke baad jab Geet office aayegi to asha twins ke haal....btw I also loved Dev's haal line..Seee I told ya that Dev would be instrumental in Maan's realization...

Tum believe nehin karogi I actually watch the serial again in YT with a window open with your comments...I read your comments first then again watch that scene....Keep it up sweetie...if you miss one day then donno what'll happen to me...Next week bilkul miss mat karo...important hain naaa?

btw, howz ur studies going on????
.sana. thumbnail
Hello ji!

I shall reserve this space to reply to your very short essay you've written today 🀣

I'll be back tomorowEdited by .sana. - 13 years ago