•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Can someone post the ending and just put spoiler in the topic for those who don't want to read it?  Thanks
Anadi's family holds a baby shower for both, Bhavri and Maithalli. Maithalli goes into labor 2 months early. She gives birth to a healthy baby boy. Bhavri after 2 months or so gives birth to a girl. maithalli and Bhavri are talking and they say that Maithalli's son will marry Bharvri's daughter. At that time, Bhavri says she needs to go to Shaurya ji. Bhavri dies and Maithalli and Anadi are left taking care of the 2 babies.

I cannot believe Bhavri dies in the end after she became a better person. I hated the last part.
just like that?...boops!!!!!!
Thanks for posting the ending cara.sanghvi!

But what in the world? Bhavri dies?

I see a major blooper though....Bhavri's girl and Maithali's boy cannot marry each other 😆. They will grow up as brother and sister if Maithali and Anadi raise her. I dont think they will want to marry each other

thanks i really needed 2 know that but how does bhavari die does she kill herself 😕

Originally posted by simran1818

thanks i really needed 2 know that but how does bhavari die does she kill herself 😕

Actually there were some complications in Bhavri's pregnancy...........so she died after giving birth to her daughter & gives responsibility of her child to ANATHALI.............

Zee TV purposely wanted to end the show ............hence DS  ended suddenly with such a disgusting end..............
Really hate Zee TV for ending my fav show so badly !! 😡