Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: secretkeeper

Same here Bugs ๐Ÿค— I also gtg for 15-20 mins :)

They just updated their FB page...rain sequence coming up ๐Ÿ˜†

I m going to LMAO on the rain sequence ...๐Ÿคฃ ...i find it very funny and filmy ๐Ÿ˜† ....
Be ready for another striptease from Maan ...geet gonna get wet and maan will be in his khullam khulla avtaar again .....๐Ÿคฃ ....i hope he carries a coat ...otherwise removing his shirt on the road wont look cool ๐Ÿคฃ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bugger

@jyoti - I agree to ur points ,....from back to square one i didnt mean the old hoshiyaar pur guy ....i meant Maa n before the night. And more than maan i was expecting changes in Geet. This night should have hold some significance which got vanished and it appeared that this night didnt take place at all. I just meant in context with the locked room sequence not the whole show's progress.
I loved ur analysis over why geet didnt show the posters and pic to Maan .....i think nobody except u had thought way ....jyoti u r indeed unique and a devi of positivity ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...aapke charan kidhar hai ๐Ÿคฃ

And ya as u said the eyelocks and falls should stop now ....woh bhi aise falls ๐Ÿคฃ .....its getting funny instead of romantic ๐Ÿ˜†

Ash u know when it comes to defending hot men..I can come out with any logic๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..if I can defend that Rajveer guy who was a complete British chamcha๐Ÿ˜†..then Maan ke defence mein toh I can give my life here๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...

About the night progress..well I don't think it will hold any such significance for Geet after what she went through with Dev...I mean if she can come out of that Dev phase so soon..then yeh raat toh kuch bhi nahin hai๐Ÿ˜†..were u expecting Geet to feel a bit awkward in Maan's presense  after the night fiasco ??..but then nothing wrong happened that night except a few eye-locks and fall scenarios which r regular  na๐Ÿ˜†...in fact if Geet had seen that X-Rated dream last night instead of Maan..then we could hv expected her to feel a bit awkward with her own thoughts๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰..but its Maan who saw the dream..and he is hving its effect also which is somewhere getting overshadowed because of his strong personality and over the top ego๐Ÿ˜†...So I din't feel any lack of continuation here...the only purpose of showing that night fiasco was to spread those gossips among the staff..I don't think the night was shown with a purpose to give that awkward feeling to Geet...see here I m defending Geet as well๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

About the rain fiasco..I m expecting Maan to wear a white shirt now so that it can get transparent in the rain and then......๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...This way he can do indirect stripping too๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...and ya he better carry a coat this time๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
Bugger thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

[

Ash u know when it comes to defending hot men..I can come out with any logic๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..if I can defend that Rajveer guy who was a complete British chamcha๐Ÿ˜†..then Maan ke defence mein toh I can give my life here๐Ÿคฃ...

About the night progress..well I don't think it will hold any such significance for Geet after what she went through with Dev...I mean if she can come out of that Dev phase so soon..then yeh raat toh kuch bhi nahin hai๐Ÿ˜†..were u expecting Geet to feel a bit awkward in Maan's presense  after the night fiasco ??..but then nothing wrong happened that night except a few eye-locks and fall scenarios which r regular  na๐Ÿ˜†...in fact if Geet had seen that X-Rated dream last night instead of Maan..then we could hv expected her to feel a bit awkward with her own thoughts๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰..but its Maan who saw the dream..and he is hving its effect also which is somewhere getting overshadowed because of his strong personality and over the top ego๐Ÿ˜†...So I din't feel any lack of continuation here...the only purpose of showing that night fiasco was to spread those gossips among the staff..I don't think the night was shown with a purpose to give that awkward feeling to Geet...see here I m defending Geet as well๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

About the rain fiasco..I m expecting Maan to wear a white shirt now so that it can get transparent in the rain and then......๐Ÿ˜ณ...This way he can do indirect stripping too๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...and ya he better carry a coat this time๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Oh i agree if u can defend that gayish character Rajveer ....with teh same enthu ...phir maan toh ๐Ÿ˜ ....I was expecting some awkwardness for sure ....which definately lacked ....and for the rest ...mataji i cant argue with u ...u know ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..cuz ultimately i know u will have the last word๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ..as u said u can give ur life for it ....and sit here the whole night to answer me๐Ÿ˜†

@rain - ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...white shirt ......transparent ...jyoti ...sabhalo apne aap ko ....๐Ÿคฃ

jyoti06 thumbnail

Oh i agree if u can defend that gayish character Rajveer ....with teh same enthu ...phir maan toh ๐Ÿ˜ ....I was expecting some awkwardness for sure ....which definately lacked ....and for the rest ...mataji i cant argue with u ...u know ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..cuz ultimately i know u will have the last word๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ..as u said u can give ur life for it ....and sit here the whole night to answer me๐Ÿ˜†

@rain - ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...white shirt ......transparent ...jyoti ...sabhalo apne aap ko ....๐Ÿคฃ

Ash how can I sambhalofy ..all my tabela experience will now come into play finally na๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†..after the rain sequence..all I need is one tabela nearby where both can go and spend rest of the night sinse the car is already robbed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...after this night mayb that awkwardness which u mentioned might come in the picture๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
Bugger thumbnail

Ash how can I sambhalofy ..all my tabela experience will now come into play finally na๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†..after the rain sequence..all I need is one tabela nearby where both can go and spend rest of the night sinse the car is already robbed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...after this night mayb that awkwardness which u mentioned might come in the picture๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ..No no ,....no tabela so soon ....yaar control ๐Ÿ˜†....ur thoughts r getting out of hand .....๐Ÿคฃ..it looks like u watch  the shows just for tabelas ๐Ÿคฃ.....well what looks like ...i know u do ...๐Ÿ˜†.....I m just waiting for the day maan realizes he is in love ๐Ÿ˜ ...yeh banda kya karega ๐Ÿ˜ .....and yeah i m all up for dhaba scene ... it would be a good comedy for sure ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Bugger - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ..No no ,....no tabela so soon ....yaar control ๐Ÿ˜†....ur thoughts r getting out of hand .....๐Ÿคฃ..it looks like u watch  the shows just for tabelas ๐Ÿคฃ.....well what looks like ...i know u do ...๐Ÿ˜†.....I m just waiting for the day maan realizes he is in love ๐Ÿ˜ ...yeh banda kya karega ๐Ÿ˜ .....and yeah i m all up for dhaba scene ... it would be a good comedy for sure ๐Ÿ˜›

Ash ..Tabela does not necessarily mean only X-Rated ideas๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...my intention here was very divine and pure when I mentioned tabela๐ŸคฃTongueTongue..see in that tabela they both can hv the much awaited heart-to-heart talk with each other where Maan can share his past and childhood memories with Geet and then even Geet can invent a complete new softer side of Maan in case he gets emotional while talking about his past๐Ÿ˜ญEmbarrassed...because in the office we cannot expect such friendly talks..but in a tabela it can happen๐Ÿ˜‰..see I can guarantee u that one tabela can hv many advantages for the growth in Maneet relationship๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Bugger thumbnail
Jyoti me off from here to watch JKR ๐Ÿ˜† ...bbye cya ๐Ÿค— .....hope that like me u can survive till the dhaba and rain sequence appears ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Bugger - 13 years ago
Bugger thumbnail

Ash ..Tabela does not necessarily mean only X-Rated ideas๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...my intention here was very divine and pure when I mentioned tabela๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›..see in that tabela they both can hv the much awaited heart-to-heart talk with each other where Maan can share his past and childhood memories with Geet and then even Geet can invent a complete new softer side of Maan in case he gets emotional while talking about his past๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ...because in the office we cannot expect such friendly talks..but in a tabela it can happen๐Ÿ˜‰..see I can guarantee u that one tabela can hv many advantages for the growth in Maneet relationship๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Point noted ๐Ÿคฃ
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even I am sick of all those Maaaaahhhhiiiiiiiiis now - just get on with the story yes we get the point they love each other but are to stubborn to admit it. It does bug me that Geet is pregnant yet this story has been completely ignored - eg morning sickness, putting on weight....I hope she isnt pregnant (I dont think it was confirmed by a DR) or she loses the baby - I dont want her to have that creep Devs baby and be tied to him for life.

I love the Maneet Jodi but its getting silly now with the falling over etc...how long can they drag this out for????
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All these xrated thoughts!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†