Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Ha ha ha Bugs, I think CVs heard us........so soooon. So we'll see Maan's realization next week. Wooooooooow am so looking forward to it. Only one fear they should handle it "With Care" aakhir apna Maan hai..Classy Maan...right?
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maan and geet back to square one....and to say the truth i am quite happy with that....
i thoroughly enjoy their eyelocks, maan's angry retorts, geet's clumsiness, geet's falls in maan's arms, maan touching her with concern wenever she is hurting herself....*blush* *blush* *blush*

i know the story has to progress...but i dont think that will happen before dev comes between them.

yes....i expected things to be different ystrdy....i thought there will be a certain discomfort level between the two love birds....but i guess this silly bet saved their day.

but...what i love is that geet has already done harm to herself the previous day by telling maan to stay away from her.
this will make her very difficult to win the bet because maan is going to follow her decision by not calling her.
but wen Adi and pinky r there....y do we need to worry about our princess....that letter thing led to a very sweet phn convo....
today's epi has the potential to hv many more comic scenes and i am looking forward....it is becoming clearer every day that maan is in love and now it is upto out prince to realise it....
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
WOW SUCH AN AWESOME POST YAAR! πŸ˜ƒ

I just totally loved the dialogue

"Agar courier aaya hai toh kya phone me ghooskar padhoo'.mere cabin mein lao"

OH I can't wait till Cupid Chopra's party its gonna be rocking πŸ˜†

~ Anju ⭐️
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

@johanne ' I agree that when u reach the top its very difficult to stay there. I hope CVs realize that the change of tracks and the way they handled the issues so brilliantly without dragging was a key to success and they maintain it. Till now I had no complaints with them and hope it remains so.

@Leena ' Thx buddy for liking it. Same here I love both the Maans. 😍

man, you're on a freaking role.... and thourough... this is dedication

I commend you !!!
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Ha ha ha Bugs, I think CVs heard us........so soooon. So we'll see Maan's realization next week. Wooooooooow am so looking forward to it. Only one fear they should handle it "With Care" aakhir apna Maan hai..Classy Maan...right?

ditto...
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*sits straight* ok, so i read all the posts *phew* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@All: Hi *waves* Just call me Mehr 😊 I read all the posts...laughing quitely to myself πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† IF was not allowing me to like your posts yesterday so i dont remember half of the stuff i read :S

@Blueberry, Leena & Pennu: Loved your posts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Arpita: Cupid chopra! zabardust πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@Geet: I think you commented on how MK's pants fit him really well 😳 I couldnt stop 🀣

@Cacoethes (Sarirah):  "For me the limelight of the show was maan's assπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it looked so grabalicioius😳🀣"
*hawwww* 😳🀣 *nudging Arwen* Twin, did u read this? 🀣

@Doodleberry & Johanne: I really liked your pointers πŸ‘

@Bugger: Call me Mehr :)

No, we should thank YOU for writing such lolsome posts πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘

I hope MK gets to know abt the food, saari and posters fiasco 😊

@Beagleboy: Hey Beagle, you used to post at RKA (Ria Ka Adda) too?

Cool post πŸ˜†

@Arwen: Twin, i was 🀣 in my sleep as well..thinking abt slogans 🀣 Geet falling on MK..i thought MK will need Moov - Ah say ahaa tak πŸ˜†
Edited by secretkeeper - 13 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Harpreet,anju -  Thx for ur reply. M glad my post could make u laughπŸ˜›

@doodleberry ' How u know we will see Maan's realization next week? 😲😲 any promo ?oh hell I haven't checked the forum yet '..let me fly and come back to u on this oneπŸ˜†

@Aditi-  Well story has to progress before dev comes in between them specially from Maan's side. His realization and the truth about geet's innocence all over is necessary before dev comes into picture. Atleast I hope that to watch.
Adi and pink r sweethearts I just love to watch the trio of A,P and G πŸ˜›

@Johanne ' LOL thanks

@Mehr ' U read all the posts ??😲..well ..im glad u did that  πŸ˜›. all the posts written were awesome and worth reading.
Yeah , I want the same. He should come out of his lala land now πŸ˜† and should know about the whole fiasco going around him and improve his auditory senses for once πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. @moov 🀣🀣'.ROFL that was the best one 'can be used in both the senses '.I hope the pun was intended here 🀣

Edited by Bugger - 13 years ago
secretkeeper thumbnail
@Bugs: Yup i read 10 pgs yesterday, baaki abhi skim read kiye :)

Lala land say tabhi niklayga jab CV chaahey gein πŸ˜† I want to see his dadi too πŸ˜† Aaj Friday hey...lets see what CV's are going to dish out..

" just love to watch the trio of A,P and G πŸ˜›"
me too!! i'm sure we'll hear me three! me four! πŸ˜†

"ROFL that was the best one 'can be used in both the senses '"
Normally, i'm not so besharam 🀣 but couldnt resist posting this one 🀣

Edited by secretkeeper - 13 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: secretkeeper

@Bugs: Yup i read 10 pgs yesterday, baaki abhi skim read kiye :)

Lala land say tabhi niklayga jab CV chaahey gein πŸ˜† I want to see his dadi too πŸ˜† Aaj Friday hey...lets see what CV's are going to dish out..

" just love to watch the trio of A,P and G πŸ˜›"
me too!! i'm sure we'll hear me three! me four! πŸ˜†

"ROFL that was the best one 'can be used in both the senses '"
Normally, i'm not so besharam 🀣 but couldnt resist posting this one 🀣

I know Friday ....i think they will just show Geet giving her approval for dinner date with Maan 😍 ....and the dinner will be next week ....i hope chopra meets with an accident and he doesn't turn up 🀣 .....leaving Maan and geet alone for dinner...

🀣🀣 again at ur last line 🀣 ......well for Maan and geet ...i think we have become one 🀣

secretkeeper thumbnail
@Bugs: hmm..last week bhi bohat wait kerwaya πŸ˜† We were expecting a funny Hum Tum scene lekin dhekho kaisay paani pheir diya πŸ˜† Promos are always misleading *shaking head*

Oye, cupid chopra ka accident mut kero..he's MK-Geet's Nokia πŸ˜†

CV's need Mentos- dimaagh ki batti jala de πŸ˜†