Maan & Geet back to square one?

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

What the hell was going on ? Have I missed anything or Maaneet r suffering from amnesia๐Ÿ˜•? Todays show was back to square one. Arrogant Maan with silly ,clumsy Geet with their usual falls and eyelocks.

I was hoping that the show would take a step forward after the night. Geet throwing attitude and avoiding him or both of them just trying to keep everything professional or something else but it appeared like they came back from where they started. ๐Ÿค”

This challenge thing is soooo stupid!! Does it make any sense?? It actually didn't to me. Even if geet proves she is more important to maan ,how can this prove they r not having an affair. Someone please enlighten me on this.  ๐Ÿค”

Earth shattered again! Aur apni Geet phir se gir gayi๐Ÿ˜†. Here they took a step forward. Instead of Maan holding her , maan too got succumbed to bad gravity and falls on the floor with geet on top of him๐Ÿคฃ'for godsake who write these scenes???๐Ÿคฃ. And as usual they get freeze in that position for 10 minutes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Shayad they were posing for their next picture for circulation.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Best dialogue "Agar courier aaya hai toh kya phone me ghooskar padhoo'.mere cabin mein lao" C'mon Maan don't be so rude'.if she had come without asking u would have again shouted at her.๐Ÿ˜†

Geet gives another wonderful idea and Maan is dumbstruck. I don't understand geet se pehle yeh construction company doob rahi thi kya๐Ÿ˜†. I think only geet is the one who is left with the ideas and the whole office including maan is dumb๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Geet bumps herself with the gate and another Kodak moment. ๐Ÿ˜†.

Now our angel (Mr chopra) has called Maan and geet for some restaurant opening ๐Ÿ˜† 'so 'sasha.. as adi said today, picture toh abhi baaki hai mere dost๐Ÿ˜‰

Dev and NT... they were royally ignored by me๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Bugger - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.sonia.x thumbnail
ppl must be enjoying this track too much
thats why they keep continuing with it
arghhhhhhhh
am so sick of the repetitive - ness
and random mahiiiiiiiiiiis
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I couldnt see the episode ... tell me is it worth watching? shd i catch the repeat? or make do with a written update?
sweet_gurl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This challenge thing is soooo stupid!! Does it make any sense?? It actually didn't to me. Even if geet proves she is more important to maan ,how can this prove they r not having an affair. Someone please enlighten me on this.

lol i was wondering the same thing...i mean if geet wins then that is kind of like proving that yes, something may be going on between maan and geet, so it doesn't really make sense lol

and ๐Ÿ˜† our angel?? Mr Chopra?? lol that is soo true!!
only he is our hope to bringing maan and geet together, again lol, since they are acting as though nothing has happened between them before... i.e. dance, getting stuck in a room, etc etc

but, i guess Maan, in a way is hurt that Geet said those things to him, so lol he's giving her a tit-for-tat lol
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u for my Tom & Jerry show ka update ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  I look forward to the catch-n-fall... betcha Sasha never got picked up n should learn to ghirofy๐Ÿ˜ˆ

As for the challenge - i think its win-win.  (a) Geet is most important becoz she is good worker or b) tey r n't having an affair ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago
sweet_gurl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

I couldnt see the episode ... tell me is it worth watching? shd i catch the repeat? or make do with a written update?

well if you want to watch a Maneet scene, then it is defo worth watching
otherwise, you can stick with the written update

but i wud advise you to watch it, lol, cuz it was entertaining today
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
of course as u said they r back to square one but there is change in Mr. ARROGANT.
Before he didn't use to care but now the scenario is changed....and their going to dinner can be the next step for which we all waiting impaitently
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Same here ... soooo what's the verdict ?//
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

i thought it was worth watching b/c maneet just rock!!! I loved the parts where Maan is obvious hurt and angry but he shows concern her for!
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lemme be one of the early birds today...and lemme sing, I was right, I was right, I was right !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Considering what she dished out to him yday, he did the right thing ignoring her.. and see, it DID affect her, even if its for a bet ... that Sasha/Geet tally was funny btw..

But they killed all the fun, she is again on with her clumsy bunny act, falling and tripping all over the place.. .. uffff..so irritating.. and Maan HAS to jump and save her each time.. why baba?? Maan, cant you concentrate on your work without acting the knight each time??

Am in for an early night.. goodnight girls !! ๐Ÿ˜Š