Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont think sid is dreaming :) i think its the date they were supposed to have at 8 :)
dipa22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can't wait to see those romantic scenes..........when i was watching  those scenes in sbb & sbs i felt like m in SR heaven............juss loved it,awesome.........& shruti,hapy bday 2 u..........hope u njoyed ur bday with those romantic scenes of SR..........:)...best of luck...
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dipa22

can't wait to see those romantic scenes..........when i was watching  those scenes in sbb & sbs i felt like m in SR heaven............juss loved it,awesome.........& shruti,hapy bday 2 u..........hope u njoyed ur bday with those romantic scenes of SR..........:)...best of luck...

totaallyyyy i am still in the heaven ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bhavdevi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey firstly wish u a very happy birthday.....may u have plenty more.....secondly thks 4 da post awesome as usual ........loads of love and luck....god bless.........muaah ๐Ÿฅณ
thank you so so much for posting this picture for us shrutidi

you have made my day, you have no idea how happy i am after seeing this mesmerzing picture, my eyes are glue to them for eternity, i can pass my whole day today just my staring at this beautiful picture. in my wounded heart you have given me the most beautiful gift of siddhima. you are the best.

heavenly, mesmerzing and sure soulhealing pictures.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks shruti for the pics.....OMG cant wait!!!! Hoping its todays episode! ๐Ÿ˜I love how they dont even get a super romantic song. well thats siddhima ๐Ÿ˜†
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh aishu's god!!! I am in a pleasant shock right now!!  I cant believe it!! romantic song on SR!!!  so lovey dovey!!1๐Ÿ˜  I am speechless.. I dont know what else to say!!!  Thanks a ton CVs for giving SR!!!!

and thanks shruti for posting this.!!!!!

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes I watched in sbs today. The dance seems to be too much romantic. waiting for it.
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg.....am I dreaming now or were you dreaming when making this post Shruti?? Aww......finally, we get to see SR dance sequence :) Can't wait fot it!! Seriously, my stomach got butterflies๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Shruti for the update and thanks Lennie for the beautiful pictures :)

Oh and once again Happy Birthday Shruti :P
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG ........OMG.......OMG...................Shruuuuuuuuuuuuuu  & Lenieeeeeeeee thank youuuuuuuuuuuu ....and is this trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......................................can I faint alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....but waittttttttttttttttttt................

๐Ÿ˜ณNow the CVs have to make sure...that they show this in all its glory....without putting it through the chop shop.........
Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago