Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thankyouu for this lovely suprise Shruti, it was truly enlightening to wact SR today, their magic was mega awesome todayy  😃 xx

Posted: 13 years ago
riddhima is very demure and shy from start inspite of being soo much in love with armaan she has as far as my knowledge never allowed even a kiss from him i mean the real one not the forehead wala...........

.and with sid her feelings have evolved for sometime now but the realization of it is hitting her now

and to take the plunge ..it is a huge step for her and when she does that she has to do it with her whole heart and soul .........

and that will happen when the impact of her love for siddanth will come to the fore and hit her................

.siddy is madly in love with riddhima both emotionally and physically .......he wants her and it is natural........but he also understands her and is patiently waitng for her ............

i loved how even before riddhima voiced their thought sid thought the same.......he needs riddhima to take that final step towards her and she will very soon............

am just happy and pleasantly shocked that riddhima did not erupt like a volcano or throw the nightie at sid but soo calmly and maturely handled the situation..........