12/24 KB Written Update COMPLETE - July 6th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - July 6th, 2010

Outside Daggar Residence

Simi clasps the gun and aims it at the guards. She says in a shrieking voice, "Step back or I'll shoot." The guards throw their hands up in fear and are slowly moving backwards. Simi bends down to help Abhi. She notices his lucky bell near him and grasps it. Abhi looks feeble. Simi provides support and helps Abhi stand up. She continues to point the gun at the guards, making sure they don't try to harm them and she takes Abhi towards the Daggar residence to fetch Mili.
Nakul is watching this from his window. He immediately pushes Mili to the chair and walks out of the room.
Simi reaches the entrance of Daggar Residence and bangs at the door, screaming for Mili. The guards have followed her but her aim of the gun is keeping them away. Nakul comes around. Simi aims the gun at him and screams, "Where is Mili? I vouch that I'll kill you all. Tell me, where Mili is?" Nakul is staring at her. Abhi is ready to faint. Suddenly, Dadi opens the door and is shocked to see the scene. She questions. The guards look shameful and Dadi sends them away. Simi tells her to ask Nakul where he has hidden Mili. Nakul tries to provide an explanation but Dadi interrupts and asks for a quick reply. Dadi notices a gun in Nakul's hands. Suddenly, Mili comes around and runs in Simi's arms. She is intimidated. Simi consoles her. Dadi is shocked to see her and gives Nakul a questionable look. He furiously tosses his gun and walks away. Simi and Mili assist Abhi and take him home. Dadi ponders.

12/24 KB

Neetu opens the door and is shocked to see the condition of Abhi, Simi and Mili. Abhi is bleeding. Neetu calls Omi and Anuj to help them. Simi says that she didn't take Abhi to the hospital because they would've called the police and she despises them. She tells Anuj to call the doctor. RS comes out into the living room. Mili hugs him and he emotionally and lovingly questions her. Mili apologizes. She then points towards Abhi. RS looks worried and questions. Omi shares that he is sure this must be Nakul's deed. Omi is ready for revenge. Simi stops him and advises to forget the past since "we are now all well and united." RS is pleased with the advice. Abhi turns to Mili lethargically, holds her hands and says, "Don't ever leave us again." Everyone agrees. Mili gets emotional and hugs her father.

Neetu and Omi are in another room. Neetu expresses her sadness that she is unable to help. Omi emotionally says, "I am very angry at brother Nakul. It makes me feel furious that I am unable to do anything despite knowing everything. He used us and still he is not punished."

In the living room, Simi expresses her concern to Abhi, "When you are hurt even a bit, I feel a lot of pain. Nakul and Vicky should..." Abhi suddenly recollects hearing Nakul and Vicky's conversation in court during which Nakul warned him. He tells Simi, "It seems there is some connection between Vicky and Nakul. Perhaps Omi would know." Omi comes to check on Abhi and asks about his health. Abhi requests Omi to help him interact with Vicky. Omi questions why and Abhi explains. Omi responds, "Sure, if you feel this way, I can surely talk to Vicky." Neetu seems unsure. Omi contacts someone on his cell and says, "I'd like to meet Vicky. He used to be our driver. Ok, I'll wait for your call." Abhi tries to go with Omi but Omi advises him to rest and he will take care of this matter himself.

Unknown place

Omi meets Vicky and thanks him for coming. He says, "No matter what others say about you, my heart knows that you are not a bad person." Vicky responds, "No one is bad, Omi ji. But the circumstances don't allow anyone to stay virtuous." Omi does not agree and says, "Nakul is vicious, not due to any circumstances, he is just like that. He can be never be beneficial to anyone. He only knows how to use people. I believe that a man like Nakul must be punished and I will do everything to make sure he gets punished. I just want to know are you with me?" Vicky seems to agree.

12/24 KB

Simi opens the door and finds Omi with Vicky. RS is shocked to see Vicky. Omi and Vicky enter. RS irritably screams, "Why are you here? What do you need?" Vicky responds, teary-eyed, "Your trust, uncle ji. Nakul cheated me the most." Omi explains that Vicky will testify against Nakul. Simi wonders how. Mili jumps into the conversation and says that they have one proof. She explains about the electricity bill and believes that it is still at Daggar residence. Omi recollects that he remembers seeing the bill in Nakul's cupboard. He immediately adds that he knows where it is and can help finding it. Vicky tells Simi, "If you just write a statement saying that you had to withdraw FIR under Nakul's duress, then I will take care of the rest. My testimony will unveil Nakul's numerous sins." Vicky tells Neetu that he wishes to do one good deed before going far away from her life. Mili and Simi look determined.

Daggar Residence

The women's organization is rioting against Nakul Singh Daggar in front of his house and declaring slogans like "Long Live Women Power" and "Eradicate Nakul Singh Daggar" The guards are trying to stop them. The Sethis are standing nearby. Delhi police arrives at the Daggar residence and enter forcefully. Omi and Abhi were also in the car with the police. The media is present. The Sethis watch the scene victoriously. The police knock at Nakul's door. Nakul wonders who it is. The police barge in and put handcuffs on him. Nakul angrily questions. Police is forcefully taking him away. The reporters crowd him. They are taking pictures and bombard him with questions. Nakul's lawyer is there and shuns them. Nakul rebels. A reporter is reporting on camera, "We are currently in front of Nakul Singh Daggar's house. The police have arrived. It is believed that Nakul Singh Daggar has been charged with attempt to rape. The situation is serious since Vicky Duggal who used to be Nakul's driver has given a statement to the police that unveiled Nakul Singh Daggar's illegal deeds. As you all know, Nakul Singh Daggar is a renowned businessman and soon to be politician." Nakul is being taken away by the police. He notices 12/24 KB family and gives them a furious look.

A reporter asks Nakul, "Do you have anything to say about the FIR? If influential people like you use your powers inappropriately, then the public will not remain voiceless. Nakul furiously grabs the reporter's collar. His lawyer jumps in and tries to protect Nakul. Nakul is taken away by the police. 12/24 KB family rejoices. A woman from the women's organization praises Mili on camera. She says, "This victory is not only of Mili's but of all women. The step that Mili took was very brave otherwise today many women suffer and are unable to get the wicked one behind bars." Another reporter interviews Simi and Simi explains all that Nakul did against them. The reporter praises the family and is certain that Nakul will be punished harshly. RS and Mili are also giving their victory statements in front of camera and they use the opportunity to convey a message to all women to remain strong and raise a voice against evil.

PRECAP: Manju ji returns from 'Vaishno Devi.' 12/24 KB family are in a bliss and they praise Matarani. Nakul Singh Daggar is behind bars. Vicky gives him a victorious look.

Friends, thank you for reading the update. If you enjoyed it, please do hit the "LIKE" button below this post.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for another wonderful update
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
i think u have missed last part..
the precap is different
that is whole sethi family is happy..and nakul is behind bars...Edited by rgmcet - 13 years ago
Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rgmcet

thanks for the update...
i think u have missed last part..
the precap is different

I think so. I am sorry. There was a problem with the video I was watching. Let me rectify.
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update!!! Thanks!!!

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update....good show...getting better:o)
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Prestigious , ur written updates are a delight to read ...

Nice turn of events .... nazar na lage
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update.
pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for the update!!!! this was the best update 😊 😊
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for detailed update..