Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Ferdous😊, nai yaar, I was away for 2 days, just came home just logging in, yet to see!
HI Eks!😊Edited by regularinfo - 13 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Neel .. Ferdous πŸ€—

What ideas Ferdous? 😳

desigirl_18 thumbnail
OMG thanks soo much for the links Eks!!!!πŸ€—Will check out and let u know!!!

Btw added some more just now to my YaRav OS, edited the post on pg. 2 do check it out, i think you'll like it!!!πŸ˜‰

Hi Neel, Ferdous!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by desigirl_18 - 13 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Neel - Lovely episode today!! AbHer scenes .. and also a wonderful Sudha-Leher scene! Must watch! πŸ˜ƒ 

@ Fati - You added more to the OS? *runs to check it* πŸ˜† 
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Eksie, was just reading the previous page and like you I think what Rama chachi said was like a clue......whatever Dadi does, the Mathurs will  help out seeing as everyone has gone out and abher are in college.....I think Tn will soften a bit and so will perhaps BB.......the only unhappy two will be Dadi and Kul......

...Also, I don't thnk Dadi will make leher miss her exam, more likely it will be abeer....but I'm sure if he does he will make up the exam in compassionate grounds....😊

..I don't think TN knows what his mother is upto...when Dadi told Bua to make Tn understand/aware I think she was talking about telling him that where ever they are all going, Dadi doesn't want to go.....

Also as I watched the episode again, I realised we may have a new track coming up soon....

Hi Fati....u added more? will check it out soon😊
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
regularinfo thumbnail
Eks- Was just reading the prev thread, haiii, kya kya ho raha tha waha! Hair pulling, mithai eating...πŸ˜†
Hi Fati 😊 Cool *Me to running to chk it*πŸ˜†
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

hey all

I'm back to know more possibilities

Edited by hinanaziri - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi hina....me here as well for a short while, anyhow.

@Neel....I wrote in the update thread the mithai looked so yummy that I want to know what kind it is, so I can get some tomorrow - and I don't eat mithai!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....what greedy girl Dadi is, didn't even share a piece with her own daughter....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
regularinfo thumbnail
Eks - Seems like a nice epi...
Ferdous- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, may be that'll be my haalat too, just opened part 1 -Leher is so beautiful, love that pink saree...watching...

Hey Hina😊
desigirl_18 thumbnail
OMG Eks!!! just loved it!!! Hussain singing was just soo romantic, i just love these two i tell u, they define perfection!!! wish them all teh best always!!! And Hussain was looking amazing didn't know he was still hosting II, haven't been following it for a long while now!!

And the green ganji, hahaha saw that interview b4 but forgot about the green ganji bit!! I just love Hussain-Gaurav, and man those laughs are contagious and the things they said soooo funny!!!

Hi Hina.πŸ€—..oh btw i wanted to share a story with u that happened to me b/c of ur VM, well first off i am in love w/ the song Bahara now b/c of that VM didn't watch the movie so don't knwo how it's picturized but i loved the VM...anyhow my lil sis thinks i am crazy but w/e so yea the other day i was cooking and listening to songs casually then thode badmaah played, u know never really heard that song b4 ur VM and fell in love with it after so yea when it played and my mom heard it she thought i was mad, but me was lost in my own little world imagining ur VM and AbHer and my lil sis she was like kitni besharam hogayi hai kaisay kaisay ghanay sunthi hai🀣...oh looks like i wrote a long story but yea had to tell u what effect ur VMs have on me!!!