Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmmm so i m thinking what would be a perfect Kul ☢️ song would be.....uskey baad if Omi wants he can go "koi Pathar se na marey merey Deewaney Ko"

EDIT: hey Fatima 🤗....you trying to finish the thread as well???
Edited by devilsadvocate - 13 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ahhh finally i made it to the 150th page after all my jhak jhak in the last two posts of mine

guess its just the two of us Meera, we ll have to celebrate (i hope i have the right name... if not let me know)
fj08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilsadvocate

Hmmmm so i m thinking what would be a perfect Kul ☢️song would be.....uskey baad if Omi wants he can go "koi Pathar se na marey merey Deewaney Ko"
<div></div>

that makes sense, for some reason i have only been humming those lines since yesterday and cant seem to fit them anywhere

i can not come up with songs on demand...i hear a good one today, tujh se naraaz nahin zindagi... but again not applicable here, or maybe sudha can sing it
devilsadvocate thumbnail

ohhh i got one........dunno if it works or not but....it would be funny agar sarey mohalley ki women come and beat Kul up their hockeys.........hehehhehhehe....maybe SRK can introduce....chachi, mridz, sudha, dadi, veena aunty, Leher, Deepa, Bittan, and chutki 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-awkGzHugWk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

yep its Meera....and what are we celebrating again?....the ending of the thread??
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yayyy! We made it to the 150th page.. and I'm here to celebrate! (logging in from my cell coz I couldn't sleep!)
fj08 thumbnail
@meera - i was trying to finish the thread, sorry if my msg didnt make sense

i think we can now move to the new thread... we r officially done with this one

and i love the song idea 😆

@eks - so over to the new thread ... yipeeEdited by fj08 - 13 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

yayy done here !

lol Meera I love the intro idea....

devilsadvocate thumbnail

Originally posted by: fj08

that makes sense, for some reason i have only been humming those lines since yesterday and cant seem to fit them anywhere

i can not come up with songs on demand...i hear a good one today, tujh se naraaz nahin zindagi... but again not applicable here, or maybe sudha can sing it

awww thats such a beautiful song....maybe BB fool can sing it when he is forgiven Leher and trying to forgive himself.

and poor Sudha can sing " Chingari Koi bharkeyyyyy" hehehe.....after her broken heart by TN