Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I think with all serials at explosive state right now, all going through phenomenal changes on Colors, CVs are trying to stay on with competition. That means MORE DRAMA.

Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What an episode today...Poor Sudha...Thinks everyone is like her in the household..What a rude awakening for her that except for her and her kids, no one else has a heart...I hope she breaks this slowly to Abeer and tells him to be cautious and alert but still behave normally, till he can stand on his feet...

Such love and support for each other that Abher have for each other...So heart warming...And loved Abeer's dialogue too...

Veena and Meera, even me...seeing the smoke and the fire... 😆 😆
Neeba thumbnail
Where's everyone today...vanished again...
Neeba thumbnail
Am off to bed, Good night all...
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Good night Neelu.......I am also off to bed..............sweet Abher/Yarav dreams..................🤗

Ciao all tomorrow! 
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey everyone..

Just a bit busy.. will join you guys in a while. I've unlocked the next thread .. when this thread completes 150 pages, please do use the next one :)
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys the written update has been completed of the YaRav Fuze int and is on the site.. enjoy! :)

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/index.php/Telly-Zone/transcript-of-gaurav-khanna-a-yami-gautam-exclusive.html
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@mari - thanks for the link, read it :)

why are we still using this thread? yeh to chippak he gaya hai.... lagta hai yeh thread awww ka wait kar raha aur maybe its protesting the no baarish yet

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Fatima - Lol! I unlocked the new thread .. yeh sochkar that we'll finish this thread today 😆 Chalo .. today is my day to do a Neel .. and talk to myself! 😆 I was just taking AbHer caps to post .. will be back in a few minutes! 😳 

@ Mari - Thanks for the transcript! It was perfect! 😉 ðŸ˜³ 
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh gr8, i ll wait for the caps then

i was too tired to do a Neel last night, but thought this morning the thread would have finished... guess we have been too distracted by the interview and there hasnt been any awww in the episode