Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

neha beautifully put together hun........even me loved today's episode more than yesterday.............i just hated the magazine part but i love this sid all around his wife........awwww

after days watching entire episdoe of DMG

Yeah the magazine part was a bit boring, but I enjoyed Sid's weirdnessπŸ˜†πŸ˜† his roaming around Riddhima and she finding him weird was too cute
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

"Sanjeevni mein sab kuch badal raha he".......

A most wonderful and profound line said by Armaan and how true its holding as of today and coming forth.......this one line spoke for the entire episode which had quite many hints in terms of future storyline and growing in depth relations of each character proportional to the other.....

Let me begin with the start of the epi:

As Sid organized welcome party of Shilpa and that too by armaan, he marked the offical change that Shilpa is bringing to DMG with a celebration and light heartedness signified by the cake......
He made Armaan do the honors of annoucing this to help remove their bitterness and create new relations of friendship between them......Note how this not only marks his first attempt to play cupid in ArShi love story but in deepens the friendship just began between SidShi......they are likely to grow more fond of each other as Sid will be shielding Shilpa in tsunamis caused by Armaan......

Ridz tripping and being caught by Sid and with Armaan holding his arms out to help but instead has Shilpa in his arms........with both couples having significant facial expressions...SR lost in love with each other in the eyelock and ArShi lost in confusion with the eyelock.......very upfront hint of their respective storylines......

Shanky and Shilpa convo as many have said.........spoke lots about the underlying saddness of the outwardly bubbly Shilpa........the quite significant one being that Shilpa perhaps have been deprived of love ......from her loved ones and thus one can quite confidently say that the moment she will have love in her life......be it in form of sisterly love from ridz, respect of bro-in-law cum friendster from Sid or soulmate from Armaan.......she is going to hold on tight on the grip.......never to let go......and she will outpour all those emtions on them that she has been holding inside of her......

Shanky Dad choosing Ridz as the disciplinary officer.......now I know lots have said that this will bring a slight distance in SR from Sid's end due to her trying to discipline him.....but I am seeing it a lill differently here........
There is a reason why Riddhimma Modi ( I loved him call her by that name) was chosen to take on this responsibility......
She being the central character affecting all 3, Armaan, Shilpa and Sid, her new role will be the very role bringing in progress in the lives of all four of them in the most positive way connecting them with each other.........and here's the first beginning itself......

Sid's constant reminder to Ridz about their 8pm meet shows not only distracted Ridz from her focus (discipling Shilpa) but yet again laid another brick of comfort and contentment with each other for SR.....They understand each other and act as soothing and calming balm for each other and this foreshadowed exactly how SR relation will progress in future......the angry and stern ridz will be distracted and calmed down by Sid's constant shower of love .....and no I dont think he will be distancing himself but instead be there for her in her new role supporting her ......helping her by providing such distractions and making her understand that life is just not all about work but its about loving n respecting one another.......and this mirrors wat Armaan said about Sid all about love......

Ridz being the disciplinary officer will be fullfilling her dreams of being incharge......holding a high responsibility...........but at the same time will be making her self more involved with Shilpa as she is the most brattiest at the moment and thus establishment of their bond.......which in turn will make Shilpa understand Ridz more and perhaps know about her past with Armaan who then understand him more in depth.......and get more softer with him.......bringing on that smile that she drew today........
Also as Ridz today while discipling Shilpa was being observed from afar by Armaan foreshadowed how he will be the connecting link between RiShi......he will be affected with Shilpa's constant blunder and will be witnessing her being grounded which slowly with create a soft corner for her in his heart and in his attempt to provide her with comfort may get to know the reality of RiShi relations while Sid will be there for Ridz and Shilpa duing their turmoil helping Shilpa esape the wrath of Ridz by showering his love in Ridz and facing this reality with her thru his love........

And thus I come up to the way the epi ended today............all 4 in the frame taking upon the DMG to new levels and their stories and relations at the start point of being intertwined with one another!!!!!!!!!! 😳😳😳😳
Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Neha - enjoyed your take πŸ‘πŸΌ

I agree that its heart-warming to see SR in how they are with each other now - and you kinda get a glimpses of this is how they will be in the future esp when Sid is talking to RIdz and RIdz just tells him to shut up πŸ˜†

I think Armaan at the end was kinfda giving a sneak peek into DMG future πŸ˜‰

I agree with what you said about Sid, Sid is at point return to some seriousness, which will be gond and also adjust it with SR relationship

I dont know where ppl's brains were yesterday thinking of XXX, coz that never occured to me, coz the instant response from me about Sid's level was a first real kiss and a hug, and thats all Sid and Ridz are ready for at the moment and no way Sid will push Ridz into that beyond just a kiss
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Everyone cn wish shru on her birthday post
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1432100&TPN=3
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: sajni786

"Sanjeevni mein sab kuch badal raha he".......

A most wonderful and profound line said by Armaan and how true its holding as of today and coming forth.......this one line spoke for the entire episode which had quite many hints in terms of future storyline and growing in depth relations of each character proportional to the other.....

Let me begin with the start of the epi:

As Sid organized welcome party of Shilpa and that too by armaan, he marked the offical change that Shilpa is bringing to DMG with a celebration and light heartedness signified by the cake......
He made Armaan do the honors of annoucing this to help remove their bitterness and create new relations of friendship between them......Note how this not only marks his first attempt to play cupid in ArShi love story but in deepens the friendship just began between SidShi......they are likely to grow more fond of each other as Sid will be shielding Shilpa in tsunamis caused by Armaan......

Ridz tripping and being caught by Sid and with Armaan holding his arms out to help but instead has Shilpa in his arms........with both couples having significant facial expressions...SR lost in love with each other in the eyelock and ArShi lost in confusion with the eyelock.......very upfront hint of their respective storylines......

Shanky and Shilpa convo as many have said.........spoke lots about the underlying saddness of the outwardly bubbly Shilpa........the quite significant one being that Shilpa perhaps have been deprived of love ......from her loved ones and thus one can quite confidently say that the moment she will have love in her life......be it in form of sisterly love from ridz, respect of bro-in-law cum friendster from Sid or soulmate from Armaan.......she is going to hold on tight on the grip.......never to let go......and she will outpour all those emtions on them that she has been holding inside of her......

Shanky Dad choosing Ridz as the disciplinary officer.......now I know lots have said that this will bring a slight distance in SR from Sid's end due to her trying to discipline him.....but I am seeing it a lill differently here........
There is a reason why Riddhimma Modi ( I loved him call her by that name) was chosen to take on this responsibility......
She being the central character affecting all 3, Armaan, Shilpa and Sid, her new role will be the very role bringing in progress in the lives of all four of them in the most positive way connecting them with each other.........and here's the first beginning itself......

Sid's constant reminder to Ridz about their 8pm meet shows not only distracted Ridz from her focus (discipling Shilpa) but yet again laid another brick of comfort and contentment with each other for SR.....They understand each other and act as soothing and calming balm for each other and this foreshadowed exactly how SR relation will progress in future......the angry and stern ridz will be distracted and calmed down by Sid's constant shower of love .....and no I dont think he will be distancing himself but instead be there for her in her new role supporting her ......helping her by providing such distractions and making her understand that life is just not all about work but its about loving n respecting one another.......and this mirrors wat Armaan said about Sid all about love......

Ridz being the disciplinary officer will be fullfilling her dreams of being incharge......holding a high responsibility...........but at the same time will be making her self more involved with Shilpa as she is the most brattiest at the moment and thus establishment of their bond.......which in turn will make Shilpa understand Ridz more and perhaps know about her past with Armaan who then understand him more in depth.......and get more softer with him.......bringing on that smile that she drew today........
Also as Ridz today while discipling Shilpa was being observed from afar by Armaan foreshadowed how he will be the connecting link between RiShi......he will be affected with Shilpa's constant blunder and will be witnessing her being grounded which slowly with create a soft corner for her in his heart and in his attempt to provide her with comfort may get to know the reality of RiShi relations while Sid will be there for Ridz and Shilpa duing their turmoil helping Shilpa esape the wrath of Ridz by showering his love in Ridz and facing this reality with her thru his love........

And thus I come up to the way the epi ended today............all 4 in the frame taking upon the DMG to new levels and their stories and relations at the start point of being intertwined with one another!!!!!!!!!! 😳

awesome take shilpa,

enjoyed reading it

i wouldlove to see what you have said reg SR and ArShi

norzar

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

Everyone cn wish shru on her birthday post
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1432100&TPN=3

Posted 😳
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
HAHA m in the other topic thinking why no one is posting lmao
Lennie thumbnail
Wonderful Shilpa

You always add something so profound and new - and like you, yes this is how it sould go the progression for all 3

Def i agree when saying how Ridz role connects all 4 of them

Progression in SR, is exactly how i want SR to be like - Sid's love coming through in everything, her husband beside her in her work, in her achievements, holding her together - holding them together lol

I do feel SR will have thode takrar, but whole lot of pyaar 😳
Lennie thumbnail
Pocu's thread if nobody has seen it yet 😊

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

i hoep we get anotehr scene where sid defends shilpa, rids its hates that to the core. haha

norzar