Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Congoz on the new AT! I made my post for today. Is Shru around? I have to wish Happy Birthday to that nikammi.
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Lennie & Kritzee- luvd ur takes dearies😳...

Guyzz has Vanita provided a new info reg SR/JeRan??
lemme know plzz..
is dat same as of Shruti di's PM...😳
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lennie

Exactly this is what we are seeing and with Sid being his cute innocent self, is easier to set intot a comfort zone, as he is relaxed and chilled out now - and like this you can hit him, push him, pull him etcπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Its good we are seeing this setting in, and it will help SR as well in alot of aspects 😳

hehe..ya..it's much easier 4 her to understand the emotions of Dis Sid..who's jus so honest, straight, his innocent eyes speak his Heart...
n exactly, SR need to get compatible ina ll aspects..n dis is wat we r seeing...gud..😳
Edited by krishnaria - 13 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on new thread guysπŸ₯³

Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello All!!

I thought I'd return to share a few things, I didnt get a chance to talk about yesterday's epi so will say some things on that too.

before i go on. Dialoug of the day: "smile kaun mera baap karaga"πŸ˜† Sid providing Armaan advise was SOOOO GOOOD hahahah

So for yesterday's episode, I just had one thing to say, I know there were alot of posts regarding Sid'd outburst on xxx but I didnt find anything disgusting partly  because Karan Wahi acts so well that nothing he does can possibly look cheap even if it was meant to

. I think what the CVs tried doing is to portray the feelings of a married couple, up till now we have only seen a bf/gf but now its different, theres a married couple in DMG and the concepts are very different which means romance is more open. I dont think theres anything wrong in thinking about it because Siddhant is Riddhima's husband, if he was a bf even i'd think about it once. But his allowed to have this freedom in his relationship. The only fact is that the audience that watches dmg, one porportion is teenagers and so thats why everyone react to such things which the CVs probably forgot whilst portraying such a story line.

Coming to today's episode. Everything was perfect. Fromt Shilpa-Riddhima scenes to Shaskank and gang scenes to Armaan-Sid scenes. I didnt see a clause.

Starting from the begining, I love how there is a good comfort level between the couples, and I love how sid has openly started loving Riddhima and messing around with her. It was so cute to see him getting touchy and Riddhima asking him to shut up. Especially when shaskank was telling them off I thought that whole scene was heart warming.

I loved loved the fall, armaan was standing there alone and shilpa fell into his arms. When they fall in love, I can see the most amazing story coming and scenes between the four will  be great to watch.

From what I see, Siddhant  has been given a happy character to portray for now but I can clearly see some serious issues coming on the way where Sid will have to deal with. Those issues are of Shilpa's, I know armaan will support her but i get this feeling that Shilpa's truth will be first known by Sid.

Today, Sid looked like a caring person, I like this side of Sid, this is what I like to see, a balanced sid, a cute naughty sid that he was during the shaskank scene and a supporting freind during Armaan scene.

Forgot to mention, how much I love Riddhima now, shes so subtle and mature yet the cutest when shes moving sid here and there, so much in love with him.

I didnt quite get what armaan's message was at the end.

Overall, I am in love with DMG all over again. I just love this show now :D

Sorry for such a long essay :)
Edited by Neha55_Meghq - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha55_Meghq

Hello All!!

I thought I'd return to share a few things, I didnt get a chance to talk about yesterday's epi so will say some things on that too.

before i go on. Dialoug of the day: "smile kaun mera baap karaga"πŸ˜† Sid providing Armaan advise was SOOOO GOOOD hahahah

So for yesterday's episode, I just had one thing to say, I know there were alot of posts regarding Sid'd outburst on xxx but I didnt find anything disgusting partly  because Karan Wahi acts so well that nothing he does can possibly look cheap even if it was meant to

. I think what the CVs tried doing is to portray the feelings of a married couple, up till now we have only seen a bf/gf but now its different, theres a married couple in DMG and the concepts are very different which means romance is more open. I dont think theres anything wrong in thinking about it because Siddhant is Riddhima's husband, if he was a bf even i'd think about it once. But his allowed to have this freedom in his relationship. The only fact is that the audience that watches dmg, one porportion is teenagers and so thats why everyone react to such things which the CVs probably forgot whilst portraying such a story line.

Coming to today's episode. Everything was perfect. Fromt Shilpa-Riddhima scenes to Shaskank and gang scenes to Armaan-Sid scenes. I didnt see a clause.

Starting from the begining, I love how there is a good comfort level between the couples, and I love how sid has openly started loving Riddhima and messing around with her. It was so cute to see him getting touchy and Riddhima asking him to shut up. Especially when shaskank was telling them off I thought that whole scene was heart warming.

I loved loved the fall, armaan was standing there alone and shilpa fell into his arms. When they fall in love, I can see the most amazing story coming and scenes between the four will  be great to watch.

From what I see, Siddhant  has been given a happy character to portray for now but I can clearly see some serious issues coming on the way where Sid will have to deal with. Those issues are of Shilpa's, I know armaan will support her but i get this feeling that Shilpa's truth will be first known by Sid.

Today, Sid looked like a caring person, I like this side of Sid, this is what I like to see, a balanced sid, a cute naughty sid that he was during the shaskank scene and a supporting freind during Armaan scene.

Forgot to mention, how much I love Riddhima now, shes so subtle and mature yet the cutest when shes moving sid here and there, so much in love with him.

I didnt quite get what armaan's message was at the end.

Overall, I am in love with DMG all over again. I just love this show now :D

Sorry for such a long essay :)

Beautifully summed up and I CONCUR EVERYTHING. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

congrats guys on our new thread

as i said i enjoyed today's episode and the cake scene seemed more fun today than the precap.........it was an episode full of hints .......

pocsy i read ur post and will reply in hte morning hun.........am off to sleep but could not resist reading ur post...........i agree with you ,i will keep these  silliness and goofiness  as memories when storm once again blows the peace and joy from their lives..........hope they endure the storm and come out stronger holding hands of their respective other half's..............

i too feel riddhima is soon going to blast sid and there vanishs our cute doc........but hopefully it will lead to our first SR kiss and more
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: krishnaria

lemme know plzz..

yes its the same

norzar
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krishnaria

lemme know plzz..

me wanna know too...n can u PM me shrutiz msg too??i m dying to know sumthng gud reg SR πŸ˜‰
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

neha beautifully put together hun........even me loved today's episode more than yesterday.............i just hated the magazine part but i love this sid all around his wife........awwww

after days watching entire episdoe of DMG