One Shot: Bleeding Heart

bDgT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet answering Maan's question, "why did your family want to murder you?"

Where does trust arise? How can I even believe?

Geet answered "They say that marriage is for life, they are so wrong. I've seen so much betrayal. They got me married to this guy from Canada. The guy abandoned me and I was pregnant. My family wanted me to abort the baby, I refused as it is a part of me. That is why they wanted to kill me."

Mein is bacche ko gira nahi sakti Maan. Mein akele hi uss ko paal sakti hoon sir. Isi umeed say mein yahan tak aayi sir.

Maan's eyes were watering for her. He could see her pain, determination, and his heart twisted with deep love and emotion. What had she not gone through in life? How can any man turn away from her? How can any man walk away from her? How can any man call himself a man after what he has done. His heart was filled with compassion and he could feel her pain.

He wanted to comfort her and held her in his arms wiping away her tears.

The power shut down and they both came out of their reverie. The song "Hum Tum" came on. They slowly drew apart. But he could not stop himself from gazing at her.

She could not hide her glances from him. The warmth and safety of his hug still warmed her cold and tired heart.

Both felt something intangible and undefinable flare between them as though time stood still.

He wanted to comfort her and give her the sense of well being. He also felt a tug and a pull towards her. He did not want to think of yesterday or tomorrow. He was lost in her universe.

He gently walked towards her. He wanted to pull her back into his arms and never let her go.

She withdrew from him, he felt bereft and lost. He wanted to hold her and keep her immersed in him forever.

She sat down near the couch and slowly slipped into a sleep. Her head was slipping and he just walked to the couch and slipped in beside her. Their shoulders were touching and her head dipped on to his shoulder.

He wanted to freeze the moment there for the rest of his life.

He had this woman's trust, what will he do with it? Hold it sacred and safeguard her or throw her into the world for her to be torn apart by the predators in the ring?

Maan Khurana was always and will always be a savior and do the right thing.

Edited by bridgette - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelskiss thumbnail
Haila! Beautifully written... Maan's thoughts were just perfect, I hope he will be as trusting and understanding as you have portrayed him in this piece... You know after reading this I realized that it would be better for Maan to just know that Geet was married and is pregnant... I am sure he will believe her and help her in fact will admire her for her courage and determination. But this is only possible if Dev's name is not mentioned at the moment! Anyways... enjoyed reading this one shot... please do keep posting such beautifully penned thoughts of Maan and Geet.
bDgT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelskiss

Haila! Beautifully written... Maan's thoughts were just perfect, I hope he will be as trusting and understanding as you have portrayed him in this piece... You know after reading this I realized that it would be better for Maan to just know that Geet was married and is pregnant... I am sure he will believe her and help her in fact will admire her for her courage and determination. But this is only possible if Dev's name is not mentioned at the moment! Anyways... enjoyed reading this one shot... please do keep posting such beautifully penned thoughts of Maan and Geet.

This is how I am imagining that the truth about Geet's pregnancy will come out instead of the heavy dose stuff that Ekta specializes in
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Very well written.I have really enjoyed reading it.Write more os(One shot).

fatima
Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
very well written and described !!! hoping that people who suffer like geet get a companion like maan and he feel for them and love them ....like the maan in ur os does...

you know discussing about and writing about this serial is not mere fun for me...it's sort of much more
like a social cause where you can highlight wat submissive woman go thro' and somewhere this feeling arises to help them....coz not every geet has maan ...ain't it ?
yep it's true to some extent.....

I really don't know where d show is heading but yeah we over here cud make the best out of the least the CV's provide...

the way u've portrayed is simply awesome bridge :)

-fatimaEdited by -shabnoor- - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Wow birgette...ur just rocking us today.....another super post..

Luvd reading it very very much dear.......❤️
bDgT thumbnail
Thanks AWL for commenting
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so beautifully written.plz write more one shots n pm me abt them.thnks
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome os