Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeranaddicted thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
JS wonders why everyone conveniently forgot sister Stella who had actually played a very important role to bring the 'twist' in the story. Doesn't she deserve a place in the banner too?? I hope the final banner will not cover the whole page of Dill Mein Ghaas Forum.

🤣    🤣    🤣
dis part is H-I-L-L-A-R-I-O-U-S........
JS i wanna kiss ur hands fr writing dis.......ur tooooo toooooooo good........n i luv u...........😳
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: *mesweet neha*

😳🤗🤗
Aww yu most welcome shamil😳

😆Its been long since i hv used my humor department 😆😆
buh will pm yu if i ever decide on openin' my pitara once again 😆

Here's a IBL token of LOWWWWWWWE PHOR ya.😳

Song: DON
" Phorem main , ab kitne
   Fans tere ,hein jaage
   Aaaii hoon , leke mein
   LOWWE letters, tere aage..   
   Sidhu koooooo ab rampa do
   cuz Arju's GONEEEEEE....* SR PHANGIRLS CHORUS : Arju's  GONE...*
   CV's ko koi ab chutti dooo
   cuz yu are OOOONNNNNNNNN " 😆

Sorry bad one. I told you. M sooooo outta' all this..😆😆😆

luv😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣 awesome👏👏👏
I miss ur pitara.. I hope ur new found' love ' doesnt turn into another mappu soon.. ofcourse that would mean the show's 'pitaayi' from ur side🤣🤣
BlueSoul thumbnail
Enough is enough... I want Mine and my friends pictures in the banner too ... we were there in all the seasons ..

🤣🤣🤣
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

JS me 🤣 at your post!!!
Love you always !!
Yep Sister Stella needs to be bringht and shinny on the banner !!!

Awiting for your next dhamaal silver jublee post !!

shantiiii🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Hi Shamil.................

Congrats on yr 25th Post.................Mr.Jhootha Singh and Lunatic times rockssssssssss as usual......

Loved the banner story...............I wonder how u write so well and loved it ..........Its brilliant.............

Loved yr Signature words and yr Anthem though on prev post..........

Once again Congrats and Keep going...........👍🏼

sudhaaaa🤗
thank u😳
sudha , that is not just siggy words.. issme ek kahaani chupi hain😳 u know that😉
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeranaddicted

JS wonders why everyone conveniently forgot sister Stella who had actually played a very important role to bring the 'twist' in the story. Doesn't she deserve a place in the banner too?? I hope the final banner will not cover the whole page of Dill Mein Ghaas Forum.

🤣    🤣    🤣
dis part is H-I-L-L-A-R-I-O-U-S........
JS i wanna kiss ur hands fr writing dis.......ur tooooo toooooooo good........n i luv u...........😳

☺️🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

Enough is enough... I want Mine and my friends pictures in the banner too ... we were there in all the seasons ..

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and me too..from season -2
am  a ishtar as popular as KRK 😳
Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

🤣🤣🤣

😆😆😆

i agree😛
i want my picture on the banner too😊
let's make a petition🤣
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

🤣🤣🤣🤣 awesome👏👏👏
I miss ur pitara.. I hope ur new found' love ' doesnt turn into another mappu soon.. ofcourse that would mean the show's 'pitaayi' from ur side🤣🤣

😳Gez thanks gal!!! I love you.😃🤗
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...LMAOOOOOOOO...please be kind enough and DONT DARE to say that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 My new found LOWE is HOTSTUFF 🤣🤣he would never turn into Mappuman part2 🤣🤣 in any case, If that happens , you KNOW what will be the consequencies.. 🤣🤣 *Gives IBL threat * n' guess wha' The wardrobe for him is SOPHISTICATED enough ....he doesnt wear  Gift wrappers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and me too..from season -2
am  a ishtar as popular as KRK 😳

You are 5-Star and we are Dairy Milk............ chalo chalo... hamari pictures bhi lagao ............ And let me tell you ... I want my picture to be center aligned .. 🤣🤣 ..

Also.. I'm a big pankha of Nana, Dhruv, Minnie .. (all child artists) then Bi or Be or Bee (whatever the spelling is) .. then all the camoes done by those artists... I loved all of them.. they were bettter than the actual leads... So I want all of them in the banner too... Bas bahut ho gayi na-insaafi ...

Saafi piyo aur pictures lagao ... Kaun bana raha hai mera banner? 😳