oh 4 god sake geet............

MINALMINZ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh geet pls pls let m.k knw everythng bt ur past dnt avoid dos thngs n d devil hd already cm sooo pls tl everythng 2 maan yahi sahi mauka hai a to z sab bak do m.k k samne fir to dev ki kheir nahiπŸ˜†
pls 4 god sake "mauka bhi hai aur dastoor bhi"..........😊
go 4 it geet dis is d right moment.............πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Maan will get to know about Geet's past just yet. Their love will blossom first and then he'll know.
BrOkeN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the truth wont come out that easy
it will be a big shocking scene i have a feeling the way truth will come out in front of  maan that he will start misunderstand GEET
Edited by BrOkeN - 13 years ago
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i was hoping geet would atleast tell him that she was betrayed by a man in the name of marriage !!!! she need not tell the whole story.... even then maan would have greater respect for her for being strong and standing up for herself. he would realize that she has been doing exactly what he thought she was not capable of!!!!!
or if the CV's are doing us a favor (like they always do these days) then geet would tell that she was left in the airport and then she realized she was pregnant and that's why her brother wanted to kill her because she wanted to keep the child. and so she had to move to delhi to support herself and her child!!!!
maan would definitely not stop liking her.... because his love for her is unconditional . 
unlike the churailtara and chaprasi love story where each of them depend and love the other for their own selfish needs!!!!!
yes, initially it would take him some time to come to terms with the truth but eventually his love will make him just accept her the way she is. now, what happened to her was not her fault but it was her family's fault so why blame her for it!!!!

Edited by pickle6586 - 13 years ago
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Half of the truth is out, finally. About Dev and her pregnancy, I don't think that will come out for some time..
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaar agar geet ne use saari such batha dete tho maneet ka millan kaise hoga
hamara mr.perfect geet se door rahe ga aur geet ka kyal maan mann se nekal lega
tho abi such ko side mein rakthe hai aur maneet ka moments enjoy karege
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
even I want the same as u dear but I don't that's going to happen till  Geet and Dev come face to face something which I do not want or like.
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dnt want abhi patta chale.
I want to see maan falling for geet and thinking everything possible about their life together.he might restrain him if he knws ki what geet has been through.
I want him to badly fall for her.
MINALMINZ thumbnail
true guys we r enjoying maneet's sequel rt nw bt sm dy or odr yeh sach to samne ana hi hai its btr if m.k knws dis fm geet rather dn dat devil...........πŸ˜†
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MINALMINZ

true guys we r enjoying maneet's sequel rt nw bt sm dy or odr yeh sach to samne ana hi hai its btr if m.k knws dis fm geet rather dn dat devil...........πŸ˜†

usase pata chala toh amendments ke sath pata chale ga.