What avatar do you want Sadhana to return as

nazmobile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,

Ok so i thought i'd try to be a little optimistic and cheer myself and some of you out there.

I adamant that Sadhana will return...she has to, because in time the CT's and RS will realise that to keep the TRP's up they have to bring her back

So i thought let's discuss how we want to see her return...i have lots of different ideas and i loved her innocent loving character of Sadhana.

But i would love for her to return as a bindass and outgoing girl who totally takes the whole rajvansh family by surprise...obviously in time she'll turn into our same old Sadhana but i want to see some spice and masala between her and Aalekh and it would be fun to see their chemistry play out that way. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This way we'll get to see some good romance scenes and it will make up for the 7 year grief that poor Aalekh Ji has had to go through....

What are your ideas and what do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They better bring Sadhna and Ranveer back asap!! They can show some supernatural reason or whatever.........but I just want to see Sadhna and Ranveer back asap.
Monaya_Salekh thumbnail
Whatever...in any avatar even if they will use a supernatural way , I have no problem...I just want Sadi back as early as possible....
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ..Nothing๐Ÿ˜ญ
yeh nothing kya hain๐Ÿ˜‰...waise, if Sadhna comes back with a Spainish name
(correct me if I am wrong), she can be called "NADA" which means nothing...did u mean that?๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

Sadhna comes back with the name "NADA"...Bachhi, tumhari mono kaamna purno ho..๐Ÿ˜›

nazmobile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
haiii...it broke my heart to watch it with just Angad and Parul trying to keep the old magic alive...bechare....they both look so incomplete....Parul didn't even look like she needed to use lots of glycerine for the scene when Aalekh tells her to write a letter.

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

๐Ÿ˜ญ..Nothing๐Ÿ˜ญ
yeh nothing kya hain๐Ÿ˜‰...waise, if Sadhna comes back with a Spainish name
(correct me if I am wrong), she can be called "NADA" which means nothing...did u mean that?๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

Sadhna comes back with the name "NADA"...Bachhi, tumhari mono kaamna purno ho..๐Ÿ˜›

bani di i meant to say she souldnt come back๐Ÿ˜†
not even in any character
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anything but as khushi...i just want her bak bak bak in any way!
kinrul_jan09 thumbnail
as sadhana t if n't as saaden isa big no 2 hr cumbck i like sara as sadi n sagini dey were jaan of d shw shw ukss iincomplete wdout sistrss,jodies n specially  4summ wwan ranbir bck too,hoope sum magic wuld happen
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im new here everyone, and i just wanted to say, bring back sadhna in anyway possible, but bring her back PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......
๐Ÿ˜ญ
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I just want my angel back...I miss her. Come back beautiful angel...I miss your voice, your mannerisms, your concern for everyone, your beauty both inside and outside...your little walk...the way you blinked...the way you smiled...the way you said "Jiji" and "Alekh Ji"...

Come back you delicate flower...life is incomplete without you....