Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: yanks28

I just want my angel back...I miss her. Come back beautiful angel...I miss your voice, your mannerisms, your concern for everyone, your beauty both inside and outside...your little walk...the way you blinked...the way you smiled...the way you said "Jiji" and "Alekh Ji"...

Come back you delicate flower...life is incomplete without you....

i couldnt have said it better, And hello, im new here, i have read all your salekh fanfics and i am in love with them........😊..
can u plz continue ur fanfics i think thats the only thing i can look up to.... and i am a crazied fan of Salekh..❀️
πŸ˜›
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: salekh1

i couldnt have said it better, And hello, im new here, i have read all your salekh fanfics and i am in love with them........😊..
can u plz continue ur fanfics i think thats the only thing i can look up to.... and i am a crazied fan of Salekh..❀️
πŸ˜›

Hello dear, welcome to the forum...you come at a very bad time for Salekhians...

Thank you for liking and reading my fanfics...they meant a lot to me...the inspiration behind them was my love of Sadhna/Salekh/foursome....and without them...It hurts to write...

I love Salekh too...SO MUCH. πŸ€—β€οΈ
salekh1 thumbnail

Hello dear, welcome to the forum...you come at a very bad time for Salekhians...

Thank you for liking and reading my fanfics...they meant a lot to me...the inspiration behind them was my love of Sadhna/Salekh/foursome....and without them...It hurts to write...

I love Salekh too...SO MUCH. πŸ€—β€οΈ

Thank you for this wonderful welcomeing, and i know i came at a most horrible time..... but im still hoping it will change and our sadhna will come back...😭
till then i'll re-read ur fanfics to keep me alive... and ..
I LOVE SALEKHHHHHHHHHH      ❀️
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
see yanks...we all want u to continue writing FFs...hamari khwaish poori karo na ji😳
salekh1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

see yanks...we all want u to continue writing FFs...hamari khwaish poori karo na ji😳

Ya plzzz........ hamari kwaish poori karo na ji.. for Salekh's sake... to Keep them  Alive.....😭
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: salekh1

Ya plzzz........ hamari kwaish poori karo na ji.. for Salekh's sake... to Keep them  Alive.....😭

I posted the final two chapters of "Home Alone".
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
Of course Sadhna and i want ranveer 2 return also
salekh1 thumbnail

I posted the final two chapters of "Home Alone".

Awww, thank you so much Yanks28, im just gonna go read them..πŸ˜›
salekh1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabkudi98

Of course Sadhna and i want ranveer 2 return also

ya i want both to return😭..
harman05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I HOPE SHE DOESN'T COME BACK AS THE DAUGTER. i hope she comes back as a completly different person and has a complete different persoalitie than sadna that will be interesting as long as rajan sir doesnt drag the story on for that lng