Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Thank u Shilpzzz🤗  🤗 Shilpzzz Do u watch tere liye????

yupppppppp..............love it..........its totally a heart wrenching story and very touchy sensitive moments about relationships........cant wait for Harshu to take on the screen full fledged.......tho the kids are doing an awesome job.........the title track is a bliss........very soulful😳
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Can't wait to see  the new promo???
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sajni786

yupppppppp..............love it..........its totally a heart wrenching story and very touchy sensitive moments about relationships........cant wait for Harshu to take on the screen full fledged.......tho the kids are doing an awesome job.........the title track is a bliss........very soulful😳

oh even i watch it...and i like the title track very very very much...but i cant watch it regularly...😔 my mom has the TV remote at 10 PM...coz she watches Uttaran at that time... so i try to catch the repeats of TL...😳
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I loved 2day epi, my fav part was when both couple eye lock in one frame n armaan talking about the changes happening in sanjeevi. Shilpa connecting SR. Sid was too funny, taking about his father- in- law in front of riddhima. Just loved SR 2day. Very cute epi.
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya even i wanna know abt the new promo??? wat is it abt??? 🤔
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sajni786

TL is simply very heart wrenching.......each epi till now have managed to get my tears drop down my cheeks......and thats very les likely to happen with me otherwise

It is heart-touching, i still need to see yesterdays

I am so gonna miss the kids when they go
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lennie

It is heart-touching, i still need to see yesterdays

I am so gonna miss the kids when they go

see the thing about kids is they will always be there in some form even after their exit coz this story is about how they built on their relationship from the base of friendship at their innocent most self.....that is kids......and thus lots of references will be made time n again to their childhood phase........😳
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Can we finish this AT before I go to bed🤔
Lennie thumbnail
Kriti - i enjoyed your take

I loved you saying a sneak peak into the future of DMG coz it sure felt like that

I do see Ridz blasting Sid in the future, and i think Sid will think - hopefully no assumptions made by him

I loved Ridz dream of being strict, its too funny and seeing her with the staff - bechara Sid 😆
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Can we finish this AT before I go to bed🤔

Shruti yes we can do so 😳