Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AGulf thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
please i saw the pic of this serial and read about it in wikipedia

please its to much to say that it better than maan-geet please no comparison this very unfair enough
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tuntuni

I am not saying Maan geet are bad.......but they are not as good as Sujal Kashish.Sujal Kashish India ko hila diya tha,whereas Maan Geet are unable to do so..they r trying very hard no doubt

Lolz.. Joke of the century!!! sujal and kashish never had any chemistry. she married tons of guys.. hahahha... is this what u call chemistry then only thing we can say is NO COMMENTS!!!
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Such a  waste post just to instigate fans!!!!! Sujal and Kashish are not the only eternal telly jodis..we have
AR
Prem-Mukti
Angad-Kripa
Prerana-Anurag

and a looooot more
Everybody has their own place in their fans heart also their own forum in IF!!!!

farah007 thumbnail
Moderators: Please delete this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tuntuni thumbnail
Guys
Understand my point........the directors are going the same way like sujal n kashish in KTH.....here also geet n maan will get separated n dev n geet will unite n maan will have the same fate as sujal in KTH......just wait n watch
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Guys

Understand my point........the directors are going the same way like sujal n kashish in KTH.....here also geet n maan will get separated n dev n geet will unite n maan will have the same fate as sujal in KTH......just wait n watch

All the best with your predictions!!
So far the CVs of Geet were able to completely outsmart every member of this forum (mind, our members are the best !!!)

Edited by Rolzz - 13 years ago
farah007 thumbnail

Guys

all teh best with your predictions!! we will wait and watch
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wtf?!?!?!

why the hell r u comparing them?? LMAO

and why would they even want to become like someone else??

they r far better off as maan and geet .....we dont wanna see sujal and kashish.....we want to see maan and geet 😆😆
farah007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cacoethes

wtf?!?!?!

why the hell r u comparing them?? LMAO

and why would they even want to become like someone else??

they r far better off as maan and geet .....we dont wanna see sujal and kashish.....we want to see maan and geet 😆😆

Exactly.. we dont want sujal and kashis. we dont want that geet marries tons and tons of guysssssss.. As far as my prediction goes, in case kahin toh hoga got extended, kashish would have married her sabzi wala.. hahah

and plus they are not copy cats.. this topic is just making us go angry. its better we close it
kate-85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guys

there is a diff  hun that was a  BT serial.and BT serials are almost the same .where as this is not!!!.here the cvs are far more creative than those ppl!!!