Sujal-Kashish eternal lovestory Maan-Geet copycats

tuntuni thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi frnds

In Indian Television Sujal Kashish love story in Kaahin to Hoga is the best love story we have till date.
Maan-Geet lovestory is trying to copy them, but unable to do so due to poor direction.
Maan & Geet sometimes look very funny.The intensity lacks whereas Sujal-kashish just rocks.
Rajeev khandelwal's acting is just the best.
Gurmeet needs to improve his acting skills ,also drashti needs to do so.
Rajeev Aamna was just superb.

What r ur opinion guys??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
this is so rude, and totally outta the blue... !! while i agree Sujal anmd Kashish were magical... that doesnt in anyway mean Geet is bad ... i think they are both doing a fine job... !!! there is no need to compare...
Maneetkraze thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally disagree on this. I use to watch Kahinn to Hoga and their chemistry wasn't that great, it was okay. Where as Maneet's chemistry is totally rocking and keeping me hooked on the show.
tuntuni thumbnail
I am not saying Maan geet are bad.......but they are not as good as Sujal Kashish.Sujal Kashish India ko hila diya tha,whereas Maan Geet are unable to do so..they r trying very hard no doubt
tuntuni thumbnail
wat r u saying?? sujal kashish chemistry oaky types?? not at all............everybody was crazy abt them and still we r crazy abt them......if they again start doing a show together, everybody will watch it
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
come on guys.... why compare... dono acche they... but i can relate more to Geet now, cos its in the present...!! and i have almost forgotten the Sujal kashish waala chemistry... i love Maan's intensity...!
febinyusuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntuni

Hi frnds

In Indian Television Sujal Kashish love story in Kaahin to Hoga is the best love story we have till date.
Maan-Geet lovestory is trying to copy them, but unable to do so due to poor direction.
Maan & Geet sometimes look very funny.The intensity lacks whereas Sujal-kashish just rocks.
Rajeev khandelwal's acting is just the best.
Gurmeet needs to improve his acting skills ,also drashti needs to do so.
Rajeev Aamna was just superb.

What r ur opinion guys??

Maan-Geet are not trying to copy them.. they are acting in their own way.. And if they are looking funny.. then it's scripted like this. .. and please don't be rude and give the actors constructive criticism...
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sujal Kashish are eternal (as u sed) no1 can take their place
not even maneet...

and incase of maneet, they alrdy made a separate place in my heart...
wich no1 can tak it
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
if you have nothing good to say about maneet
than its best that you say nothing ...

MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that is absolutely rude.......agreed Sujal and Kashish are magical but that does mean Geet-Mann are not. Wherea Geet is totally different from Kashish and so is Mann who is different from Sujal.
Hence comparing them is not at all rite.

The show is not making them funny but i like the comedy btw them which gives us Maanetians light moments and shows us different aspects of the characters