Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ Yh i was so confused abt it...i mean they were both in the same frame...... n all.....then why break the couple??? really weird....

Man...Guru was looking soooo freaking hawwt..i luvd all his moves...n Drashti was  super fab herself....!! Wish it was Maneet yaar...can u even begin to imagine...how explosive it wuld hv been.....☺️
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

^^ Yh i was so confused abt it...i mean they were both in the same frame...... n all.....then why break the couple??? really weird....

Man...Guru was looking soooo freaking hawwt..i luvd all his moves...n Drashti was  super fab herself....!! Wish it was Maneet yaar...can u even begin to imagine...how explosive it wuld hv been.....☺️

@Bold: YES!! like where did the other two come from right..?? At least Guru and Drashti act in the same show..the other two..dun even act in the same show..πŸ˜•......
and aww man i so can imagine it already!!........i think maybe cos Maneet are a new couple,,or they are nt even a couple yet..so they didn't make them perform..??..Eitherways..who cares..same show..means perf together!...πŸ˜†......

Hmm..hopefully we get it off other award shows in the future!..πŸ˜›
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

@Bold: YES!! like where did the other two come from right..?? At least Guru and Drashti act in the same show..the other two..dun even act in the same show..πŸ˜•......
and aww man i so can imagine it already!!........i think maybe cos Maneet are a new couple,,or they are nt even a couple yet..so they didn't make them perform..??..Eitherways..who cares..same show..means perf together!...πŸ˜†......

Hmm..hopefully we get it off other award shows in the future!..πŸ˜›

Yh fingers crossed for the future.......btw New Talent Awards coming up next week...on 10th July on Colors .......hope we get a dekko of Maneet there........

N seriously............i soo wanted Maneet.....
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yh fingers crossed for the future.......btw New Talent Awards coming up next week...on 10th July on Colors .......hope we get a dekko of Maneet there........

N seriously............i soo wanted Maneet.....

Yeapp..i hope so too..Some red carpet moment or what..let Maneet stand together.or smth..just a glimpse of them TOGETHER will do....πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ......
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Does anyone know if these awards come on ATN or not? D: