Wow Pragzie
that was soo great yaar!
i just Love angry Sid! he looks sooo hotโ˜บ๏ธ
and the confrontation was really good
plzzz cont soon
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Amaaaaazing part Pragzie !! I LOVE her diary......it'll make Sid fall even deeper in love with her........he needs to know about the fact that even in the early days of their marriage, it wasn't about "duty". LOVE this story !! ๐Ÿค—
jyoti_wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey pragzie, very nice update.......๐Ÿ‘

cont. soon dear..........๐Ÿ˜Š

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Pragieee!๐Ÿค—

Loved the part... Plz plz make the updates long otherwise now i am going to take out my chappals...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Continue soon dear..๐Ÿ˜Š
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pragzie amazing FF Yaar ๐Ÿค— i love it, espeacially the Flash Bakc and the words in ridzy's diary which she was aching to say, you are fabulous writer yaar please continue cannot wait for the next update ๐Ÿ˜Š xx
nikita_88 thumbnail
Great update!

I loved the diary part with her feelings!

Cont soon!
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Pragzie,๐Ÿ˜Š

Absolutely Brilliant Update.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I liked & Loved it.
The FB scene were Absolutely Awesome.
Riddhima at that Point of Time was wrong coz She never THought of What would Happen to Other People who Love her the Most.

It's Emotional.
Liked That Riddhima's Internet Poem Very Much.
The Poem Perfectly Fits on Siddhima.

All in All,
I Loved It.

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pragzuuuuuuuuu๐Ÿค—
Sweetie!!this's beautiful...Aww..rig๐Ÿค—ht from the  i misshed wer Sid-Dia go to Park..awwhow adorable is Dia..Sid  Dia share an Amazing Rapport!Gr8 Father-Daughter bonding yaar..u express it so beautifully sweets..i wish to see such later if in DMG..i m so sure dat Ridz-Sid wud b amazing Parents by heart n Soul!!n such an understanding daughter!!

for the next part wer Sid cums to Their room..aww the Guty is so hurt n by far for five years SR's relationshop hav intued deep in..n the emotions dat evolve out gets deeper n looks beautiful..Touches u...

for the diary part..aww Riddhima puuting onto her feelings n dats so real n for Sid..i thk it's defo give Sid the strength to cope up a sRiddhima has alwzz been his strength..FB part came up so real n effective agan Pragzuu....

I agree wid u ..putin wid gr8 words sweets..I'm alwzz touched by ur FF..u put in much yaar n move us within..Love u hamesha n thxxx..Keep it Up!!!

love,
Ria....

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
pragz awesome update...i somehow missed the one b4 tthis๐Ÿ˜•...but no worries caught up on both yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ณ....and was blown away....the diary idea was perfect...and i love tht you are going thru the past of sr from the beginning to end...but this time its all ridz's thoughts....well done....

ps love dia and sid interactions...

plz update soon....
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update pragzooo keep them coming often! I loved reading OS more than watching DMG itself ๐Ÿ˜ณ