Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti_wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey pragzie, dis OS is really amazing.......🤗👏

bt i hav a request yaar plz unite SR soon.........

Diary scene & dia's room description were also very nice......

plz update it soon & thanx 4 d PM........😊

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Pragzie,😊

Brilliant Update.👏👏👏

Liked the way Siddhima Fought about Choices when it comes to decorating Dia's Room.Liked that Siddhima themselves painted Dia's room.

Liked the Diary Part & Riddhima's Perspective.

Sid gathering the Courage to get into Riddhima's Room was Nice too.

[email protected] was Nice.😛

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
AWWWWWWWWW..prags loved it yaar..Sid will love Ridz more after this yaar.......
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Pragzie. This FF is getting better & better. Love the way u described Sid remembering Ridz & his moments while setting up Dia's room.😍 This is so real. Would love to see this for real. Please update soon. Cant wait to read more from Ridz diary.😛
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Pragz sweety,

Awesome updates................just now read and i felt so proud of u.
U r so brilliant at this young age................Loved the Dia/Sid part and the Ridz diary....................U r superb and yr work is fantastic.

Loved the way u have captured the wonderful essence of relationships...............Father/daughter............hubby/wifey and others too.

Great going sweety,

Do update soon.
amazing

i really really like how dia is,she is an angle, she is so so cute and very mature indeed, just like sid, but i really feel sad when i see sid in pain, and i so can feel the loness of sid, and the smell of the dupatta that was very unique parg, everything about this FF is mesmerzing, the relationship of hubsand/wife and father/daughter/mom, everything is appeling to me, it is lovely lvoely FF, sad and very hurtful yet amazing, update soon!

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yokosona

amayzing prags! Cant wait to read more from ridhimas diary!

Thank You🤗

Originally posted by: Wafa_94

Pragz this is AWESOME.!👏

Sid reading Riddhima's diary was so sweet..😊 Loved loved loved the part..but it was too short..😒
Please continue soon...and please please PM when you update...😊

Take care
🤗

Thank You🤗Will Pm You😃

Originally posted by: ...Noorya...

Pragzie it was just amazin yaar

i was readin the whole part with teary eyes😭😭😭...
when sid entered his bedroom and it was sooo empty gosh that was really horrible yaar...and hw he smiled smellin ridz duppata...that was really beautiful...and of course the diary part...cant wait to read more
cont soon dear and thanks for the pm😳

thank you so much noorya di🤗and no thanks for the pm😃

Originally posted by: TazzyA

Pragzie mere jaanu such a beautiful way of depicting ridzy's thoughts, it was excellent yaar, i loved how she recalled her journey from her dreadful pain to the voyage of new life with sid, please update soon yaar i cant wait 😊 xx

tazz🤗aww thank you it means a lot😳

Originally posted by: barkha_31390

hey pragzie, dis OS is really amazing.......🤗👏

bt i hav a request yaar plz unite SR soon.........

Diary scene & dia's room description were also very nice......

plz update it soon & thanx 4 d PM........😊

thank you🤗

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Pragzie,😊

Brilliant Update.👏👏👏

Liked the way Siddhima Fought about Choices when it comes to decorating Dia's Room.Liked that Siddhima themselves painted Dia's room.

Liked the Diary Part & Riddhima's Perspective.

Sid gathering the Courage to get into Riddhima's Room was Nice too.

[email protected] was Nice.😛

Thank You🤗lol😆sid will probably be the chota baccha😆😆

Originally posted by: uppaas

AWWWWWWWWW..prags loved it yaar..Sid will love Ridz more after this yaar.......

thank you🤗

Originally posted by: lucky__me

@Pragzie. This FF is getting better & better. Love the way u described Sid remembering Ridz & his moments while setting up Dia's room.😍 This is so real. Would love to see this for real. Please update soon. Cant wait to read more from Ridz diary.😛

thank you🤗

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Hi Pragz sweety,sudzie di🤗

Awesome updates................just now read and i felt so proud of u.
U r so brilliant at this young age................Loved the Dia/Sid part and the Ridz diary....................U r superb and yr work is fantastic. aww thank you so much🤗🤗🤗

Loved the way u have captured the wonderful essence of relationships...............Father/daughter............hubby/wifey and others too.

Great going sweety,

Do update soon.

sudzie di thank you so much for this comment😃

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

amazing   i really really like how dia is,she is an angle, she is so so cute and very mature indeed, just like sid, but i really feel sad when i see sid in pain, and i so can feel the loness of sid, and the smell of the dupatta that was very unique parg, everything about this FF is mesmerzing, the relationship of hubsand/wife and father/daughter/mom, everything is appeling to me, it is lovely lvoely FF, sad and very hurtful yet amazing, update soon!  

i love dia too😳😆awww thank you🤗🤗

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Flashback

Sidhant looked up ..and felt irritated by the sight of the woman who stood before

Sid-Why are you standing here?

The Woman-Sid

Sid-It's Sidhant ..only my friends call me Sid

The woman looked stung-Now I am not even your friend?

Sid-Do you even know the meaning of friend Dr.Riddhima Gupta?

Riddhima looked hurt at his harsh words and at the formal way he addressed her-Its is Riddhima Modi

Sid got up from his chair at that comment(almost sneering)-Oh really?You are Riddhima Modi?

Riddhima-Yes

Sid-I don't accept this freaking marriage

Riddhima-But I do?

Sid-Really? ..Really Riddhima..you accept this marriage?it didn't seem like that on the day we were about to get married…minutes before our wedding !

Riddhima flinched she knew she had hurt him by the whole suicide thing and she wished she could do something to take the pain away-Sid

Sid-It's Sidhant

Riddhima gave up she knew it was no use arguing with sid right now-Fine..Sidhant will you never forgive me for  trying to commit suicide?I know ..i know it was wrong of me..but I couldn't think of anything else

Sidhant flared up-Exactly Riddhima..that is exactly my point…you cant think of anything else but you and your happiness..d

Riddhima-Sid

Sid-No riddhima let me complete what I have to say…did you ever think of what will happen to anjie..your mom..your dad?let me answer this question for you no you didn't  you only thought about yourself…did you ever think how much trauma they will go through?no you didn't…(his tone softened a bit..from an angry one it turned into a hurt one)did you even once think about me?did you even think what effect it will have on me?no Riddhima Gupta you didn't..did you even once think how it will affect me?Do you even know how much you hurt me?seeing a girl suicide because she doesn't want get married to you..do you know how unwanted that made me feel?did you think how would I spend my life knowing that I was the reason a girl tried to commit suicide because she didn't want to be with me?no you didn't ...you only thought about you and your love for Armaan(his hands were trembling..his eyes brimming with tears both of anger and hurt)

Riddhima's hand reached to comfort him but he shunned it..

Sid-Don't you dare touch me(anger returning)you lost all the respect all the..(he was about to love but he stopped…)all your rights on me from that moment Riddhima Gupta..remember I married you just for Dr.Shashank don't you ever make the mistake of thinking that I did all this for you Riddhima Gupta!

Riddhima-Sid..(she again tried to reach out to him)

But,Sid just walked away knocking down a chair on his way out!

Riddhima-Sid..Sid please just listen to me once..

Her legs gave away ….she put her head down on the bed and sobbed all the while saying-I know I hurt you sid but I never mean to

Flashback ends

Riddhima's  diary continued,

I know what I did was wrong..but how do I ever explain myself?how do I ever explain my state of mind?

No I am not trying to justify myself because nothing will ever be able to justify what I did..there is no excuse for my stupidity and selfishness

There is not a single moment where I don't regret what I did..!how could I be so self-centered?how I could I not think about mumma..papa and di..and sid?i knew I hurt sid but I had no idea it affected him that much..he is right how could I ever put him through the worst fear and feeling in the world the fear and the feeling of being unwanted..i just wish I could do something and take away all the pain I have given him..i wish I could do something so that the innocent and carefree sid returns and the bitter sid I made goes away..i found this poem on the internet few days ago and it fits so perfectly with whatever I want to say to sid

You never told me how you felt
How deep your feelings ran
I'm sorry I was blind to see
What was there for me to hold

My heart aches for how I hurt you
The insensitivity that I showed
Please know I never meant it
I simply did not know

I am not a perfect being
As a person, I make mistakes
But know that I love you
It grows more each passing day

Let's put the past behind us
Learn how to trust again
For your heart I do not want to break
But embrace for days to come

I want to see this new love grow
Into something more than I can imagine
Please find it in your heart to forgive
These past things that once took place

I am awed that you have chosen me
To share this time in your life
I promise to give you all I have
For a chance to love again

I want to tell sid that on the day of our marriage I was not fine with it…the thought of marrying some one else other than armaan made me die a thousand deaths..but now this marriage is all I want..even I don't know why being in this marriage ..being with sid is so important for me..!

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Pragzuuuuuuu 🤗

Great update

loved d confrontation part

plzzz continue soon.........

amazing👏

action and reaction, NOW!! this is what i love, wonderful update please contuine soon!