Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't find her annoying at all and i don't think she's looking for a father and thats why she's getting close to Maan. She's trying to forget Dev because he's given her nothing but sorrow and i don't think there's anything wrong with trying to forget your ugly past. Just because she's pregnant with his baby she can't forget what he's done to her. She needed someone caring and loving and Maan's some what filling all these qualities and plus the poor girl doesn't even know she's falling in love with him so she has no intentions of finding a father for her baby.
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Broken_Heart72

its 10 percent action but i dont like the fact that
she forgot dev that fast knowing she is going to have a baby
and i have her acting like a too innocent person

Having a baby through some one doesn't mean u have to love that guy...come on think again....more over... Dev cheated her...I mean wat he did to her...she should just kind of kill him...
She is not aborting the baby because... It's a innocent life... Who has done nothing wrong...and she respects life... Wat she expects from maan is pretty clear...she respects him as he is been besides her always...moreover... She doesn't clearly start loving him yet... Even if she does nothing wrong... Every one should have an option to love and to be loved.... Wait and watch she will be the one ... Stopping maan if she realizes his feelings...
Ke pharak peneda hai... Geet doesn't even exsist actually!!!, πŸ˜‰
MrsMaanKhurana thumbnail
okay wrong idea to post this here. because im pretty sure "most" of us are pro-geet. and she really didnt love dev. and i think drashti acting is amazing! she and gurmeet are both equally great in their acting. they both give justice to their characters. but i guess everyone is entitled to their own opinions...
ammaji.devilish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sum_sum

You find Geet irritating??πŸ˜•...uh umm okπŸ€”....ur entitled to your opinionπŸ˜ƒ....though I and I'm sure most of the members here reckon she's absolutely adorable😳

that's100%true
Edited by ammaji.devilish - 13 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The things u find irritating are entertaining for us. That's why it's one of my fav show now.
NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sexy_bianca

i really like dhrashti...its just that her character as geet i dont understand. suddenly she's weak n crying all the time, and suddenly she wants to be strong, and then she is bubbly also. i love maan also and i want them to fall in love but not like this. tell me how did he fall in love with her and why? she does most things wrong still. ok she got project but then also she is making mistakes. and she has no educational qualification how can MK allow her on design team like that? it is unprofessional. how cam maan be shown unprofessional. he used to hate her how come suddenly for no reason he is faling for her. forgiving all mistake. this was not shown properly. it is strange.
maan is not maan anymore. he has become a staring, love sick vegetable. i want him to be tough and later fall for her. and she too. after the baby is not in picture.
i still maintain that i love dhrashti dhami and gurmeet sethi a lot. and geet is right now the best serial on star one much better than dmg and mjht.

i am only giving honest opinion.

hey she has always been a bubbly girl.....dat side of her maybe shown when she is with her younger brother n sister....... being in such a strict family..... d girl's bubbliness n feelings have always been suppressed........d whole marriage fiasco has turned her strong....... earlier she was little weak willed bcoz she  was dependent on her family.......now she is totally independent......like a free bird....so she is strong n her old bubbly self has come back.... she is at ease with maan.... i dont think she herself doesn't recognize how much comfortable she is with maan......d things which r gng wrong with her in d office is bcoz of sasha..... she is only designing d project.... adi, sasha, mr chopra n maan himself r ther in d team 2 decide on other matters of d project......they can help her 2 do d project correctly.... except sasha i think....he is nt being unproffessional with her..... it's just dat nobody has talked 2 him in a challenging tone except his dadima.....n right now geet is giving a attitude 2 him dat no one he previously met must have had....she is a challenge for him.... n he has taken up d challenge unknowingly......till now it's been only his professional life for him.... geet is unknowingly bringing his personal life into his professional life...... he may have been as bubbly n as enthusiastic  as geet... before something happened 2 him bcoz of which he has become dis angry young man for whom work is d only important thing in life...... now geet is bringing out d softer side of him...... she doesnt know wat she is dng herself,........

one more thing.... a person should feel something for d other person 2 have a connection..... if he didnt have any feelins for her.,.... not even hatred..... then i would say ther is no way dat  he can fall for her......... he hated her....now d hate is slowly n very slowly turning into love.... hatred can slowly turn 2 affection n love too..... he used 2 hate her becoz she  was a weak willed person n with so many misunderstandings between them he used 2 hate her...... now she is strong independent n all..... n i think geet is only one antique.... unique piece of a women he has ever met who can stand upto him.... d innocence, d wrong kind of attitude ( according 2 maan but according 2 us it's d right kind of attitude) 2wards him.... etc..... n one more thing she is not drooling over him like d other girls in his office r dng..... guys like d girls who do not acknowledge them as being worthy enough of them..... all d women in his office is being fida on him for his looks n all.... geet is nt being like dat.... he is a typical guy .... one more thing guys like girls whose personality matches d personality of their mother.... in maan's case his dadima..... he himself told dat she is behaving n talking like his dadima....... he loves his dadima.... n so he likes geet.....n geet is nt seducing him...... if she wants 2 seduce him.....she can wear dresses which r seductive n all.....n she would be acting more mature n not childish......she is just being herself...she doesnt have any feelings for him except being angry on him becoz he is just ignoring her work....which she does efficiently and she wants respect from him..... she doesnt even want him 2 like her.... she just wants respect.......she is behaving professionally with him in her own point of view...... she is just an 18 yr old kid who is still childish at heart n she is behaving like one..... maan is d one who is clearly falling for her.... i think if geet came 2 know bout his love she would clearly tell him off,..... sorry if i offended anyone....but she isnt falling for her..... deep inside her heart she feels a small spark of friendship is ther for him......according 2 her he is a friend i think...... d unique bubbly personality of hers is wat makes her attractive n adorable......

one more thing if u dont like it then dont watch it......sorry if offended u.....
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well my dear .. you are entitled to your opinon ... but consider her age ... she's just 18 ... that's why you see all those vagaries in her behaviour ... and she has not forgotten Dev ... she wants him to pay for what he did to her ... but she owes him nothing ... she's free to do as she wishes with her life ....if Maan's is her choice ... fine !!!

And Maan's falling for her is no surprise either ... can you PLAN and fall in love ? Is it something you weigh .. pros & cons ?? .. 

No .... it just happens .. that is why it's called "falling" in love ....

Pyaar kiya nahin jaatha ... ho jaatha hai
Dil diya nahi jaatha ... kho jaatha hai !

So ... Maan's falling in love is a natural progression of events ... its something quite natural .... not waiting for a logical point in time to fall in love !!!!  

ON one point I agree with you ... Maan's hiring Geet was a little unnatural & impractical... considering she has absolutely no qualification for the job  ..... but this is a show  .... and we must allow for some slack ... or the story wont progress !!!

Hope we'll just agree to dis-agree on this one !!!  πŸ˜ƒ

No hard feelings !!

kate-85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no offence meant to u!!!..bt you two talk like saasha and tasha!!πŸ˜†....ok..jkz apart!!!.

i know like everyone is entitled to their opinion!.so i respect u'r opinion too..πŸ˜ƒ....why wud geet love dev again...why cant she fall fr mann.....she has been brutally betrayed by dev...her marriage was a fake marriage...dev ruined her life completly..if dev wud had not played that dirly game on her..if he had truly loved her and married her she wud definitly not fall fr anyother guy..bt here thats not the case..she has realized that she was a victim of the dirty game played by dev.and his family....and their marriage was fake....

if at all she fallsor gets attracted to mann who truly loves her..wat wrong in it..duzn she deserve to live a happy life dear....!!????πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kate-85 - 13 years ago
yam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand. She is a very innocent character, so why is it a problem?

She married Dev and she was happy with him. He betrayed her and she wanted divorce. When she met Maan at her hometown and Amritsar, she still was in mending. She cried and remembered Dev. Maan was the one who nudged her to seek justice. And now she has developed a trust for Maan and a soft corner too. But she is not falling for Maan. She is liking Maan. It's Maan whos falling for Geet.

Pls dont bash the girl.
missbubbly04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAYUPS

i agree with u coco but bianca puts it a little bit too bluntly. maan's transformation IS sudden...but geet is justified ya. i hope they dont turn her into a rona dhona types coz she's so different. but even i wonder how n why maan is suddenly so into her! not complaining though..who wud πŸ˜‰
by the way i want to see maan in sweatshirts n other sporty casuals also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yaar maan is in love with her naa, and u know , i think love is always without any big reason πŸ˜› , he was attracted to her because of her innocent style , but why he fell in love with her ? no one knows, even not maan himself knows!!!!!

and u r right , we all want to see maan in sweat shirts n all πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†