Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: supercool3

you always have the right words to describe Sid, Ridz, or even SR

awesome post .. and for some reason I feel like i'm commenting after a long timeπŸ˜†

as for Sid, he's always been the rich, spoilt kid from Houston.. but after all the confusions, this trait of him was hidden and we saw this newly transformed Sid.. and it did make us sad when we saw him all angry at bitter
but today when you see him smiling again, there's a relief because this is what he was meant to be like

as you mentioned, Sid always showed maturity when it was needed and that is one unique thing about him

when you first look at him, he usually comes around as one who has no concern for the things around him and just tries to live according to his own rules
but as they say, you can't judge a book by its cover

Seasons of life only change you in learning and outlook - they can never take away what you are originally made of

i agree with this line. No matter what happens some stuff will always remain intact. It's just impossible to change qualities because it makes us into who we are and who we will be

Long time, Vithya.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.... such a nikammi you've become.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... You are right. A book should not be judged by it's cover and what is intrinsic to us will stay intrinsic to us.
RhealitySux thumbnail
yay !! ur back with yet another awesome post πŸ₯³

totally agree abt pullin the cheeks part, its hard not to think of doin dat ven ur starin hard at the screen to get a closer look 😳   πŸ˜†

agree abt dat last part too. Sid doznt hv to b macho n in control all the time, but this psycho blabber has been gettin on my nerves lately 😑 he can b cute n silly but this mumbo jumbo thingy is makin him look like a total schnook wch he is NOT. come on now, give the PYT (pretty young thing) a break n us fans too

love ALL ur posts widout n exception, u ROCK !!

cheers !!   πŸ˜ŠEdited by KaSh111 - 13 years ago
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
POCO!!! loved ur analysis on today's epi!!! 
What we saw today, is the real Sid!! confused and cute trying his best to be a "boy man"πŸ˜† in front of wifey....  and he found the "Romance 101" book that I wished for... to help him prove whatever he is trying to prove!!πŸ˜†

Sid is no longer sad , angry or unhappy. Seasons of life only change you in learning and outlook - they can never take away what you are originally made of. And the Sid we know today , once again is the original Sid. Funny , naive , innocent , child-like and yes, a joker who has no qualms in picking up swords of a knight in shining armour when the situation demands it.

love this partπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aishu_25 - 13 years ago
rosa.cricelli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post Pocohontas as usual.  Your understanding of Sid's character is perhaps more revealing than what the CVs could ever hope to achieve through their screen plays.  But all this is mainly due to Karan Wahi's exceptional portrayal.  Simply brilliant and amazing. 

Is there any reason why we do not get topics posted by Lennie?  Her comments on some of your topics leave me speechless and yet I hardly, if ever, see a post by her.  Your analyses Pocohontas are engrossing and very much admired by a  lot of members on this forum, Lennie seems to add even more.  You could say it is the icing on the cake.

How blessed are we, the forum, to be privileged to read, be entertained and be enlightened by so many people.

Thank you once again, Pocohontas.  You never fail to move me emotionally.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Nitz

Ridz will see this side of Sid

I like the funny ways of Sid .. But after the night when he was Abt to kiss Ridz and he stopped saying he will take slow steps I felt he was more a complete man passionate and romantic and he would start his journey with ridz in a way she sees his love but now we have this Sid  which even we have'nt been able to completly discover so we may just sit back and see his character again grow from the Houston Brat to Dr. Siddhant Modi riddhima's husband !!
'
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nitzooooooooooooooπŸ€—...............can I honestly say that I pray ur post helps clear the mist that is currently covering the clear view by its gloominess.......😳

U have described Sid with such intricate details that I truly hope ppl do understand where this guy is coming from and wat entails in wat he is doing today.....

They called him kid..........they called him immature.....they call him silly and they called him a joker today..........but lets pause for a sec and lets go back in time to see wat why when and how ..........not that I simply wanna justify him.....but coz I truly think his actions today are as u say...............in his true character........he is doing wat his persona has been defining.......

Sid..........a kid at heart........but with some really fine qualities......honesty being prime....who came to sanjeevni not by choice but by force.....He was so not into becoming a doctor let alone being an intern.........and that too in India ....he was a Houston return for god sakes and life as he had led there did not include ingredients of seriousness and responsibility is something he coded "USE ONLY WHEN IN NEED".........
Life for him was all fun and play till he met this one person who changed his entire equation and he was thrown into stormy water and asked to swim back when he did not even now swimming at that stage........yet he survived........now tell me how.........if he was that silly.......that immature and that joker as they call him.......how did he today manage to have that one lady whom he loves from deep within his core in his house living with him and equally fallen in deep love with him.....

They may say oh.............coz with situations thrown at him ....he matured and thus handled the situation with his sensibility........and I differ to this opinion.......

Sid may have been a brat.....he may have been ignorant.....he may have shown attitude and tried his level best to not take any responsibility................but he has always been that one man who has always been honest at wateva he does..............and behind that kid like innocent and pure heart lied a sensible n matured man who knew how to act upon situations when thrown upon him.......and he gave no hoots to how his actions may look to others.........coz he maintained his honesty in it and with that came his humbleness as well........and wat he is doing today takes a guts of a man to do.....
not everyone can go to an extent of behaving the way he was today (silly and childish)..............and its an ultimate level of maturity required to leave behind ur ego....ur status in life .......and simply do anything n everything for the one person u love.😳..........as u have rightly put

"Sid's attitude was always directly proportional to the situation that he was in"

😳

Ridhimma..............the one lady who managed to change his outlook in life and made him wat he is today..........the day she entered his life with a round of slaps.....made his world turn upside down and he never was able to get a grip of forces that destiny drove him into.......his life became a jig saw mumbo jumbo puzzle but at the end of it all........he found himself deeply fallen in love from his heart ....mind n soul with this woman.......and this love went to such an extent that he fears losing her coz he knows...........that this time........if he does.....it might be forever.....as he had witnessed her dark tunnels and somewhere deep down in him knows this woman is made out of confined crystals which if breaks will never be joined again.......and this shows his immense concern for her.............his love for her that all he wants is her happiness and so today when he knows that Ridhimma wants this marriage........that she wants this beautiful relationship to work.......he will do all  to ensure this relationship stays intact...

But wait.........all that he has tried has always seemed to have reverse effect so he decides to take an expert opinion (magazine) and he sets out to experiment his newly learnt tactics..........with complete honesty and without hesitation coz all he knows is that he is doing all this for this
one lady that he calls his wife, Ridhimma Modi, his other half and this lady is his precious treasure that he achieved from the depths of those stormy waters that he was thrown into once......which he can never let go

However, wat he doesnt know is that Ridhimma Modi, his other half has equally fallen hard and deep in love with him as well.........he has not heard her feelings......he has not seen her smile at his cutest and silliest gesture..........and he has definitely not heard her say........"sidhhant modi, I love u for who u are".
Sid today maybe doing all things that may look lunatic....silly....stupid..........but its all in the name of that one woman he loves the most.....

The irony is that this same woman has not opened her heart out to him....she has not told him that he is her universe.....her grounds on which she stands........that she is nothing but ashes without him.........and that he doesnt have change for who he is coz he is simply so very special and precious for her just the way he is....
For him........he has only observed her behaviors......her attics.....and tried his best to understand her actions ....her words......somewhere deep down he knows........she loves him coz she is her soulmate and souls connect without words.......but sometimes.......words give assurance to ur unsettled fore mind that has great tendency to over rule ur heart............and thats the assurance Sid needs today.....

So till we wait in anticipation for those soothing and peace settling words from Ridhimma.......we are in to see more of Sid's dedication applied with various strategies only to ensure that his lady love, his other half is happy in wat she is already happy in..........THEIR BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi poco

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A wonderful post.........Hope this clear many ppl thoughts on Sid...........

U have mentioned Sid is always and will remain a Child man.....

Due to certain circumstances in life makes everyone to act mature,intense,angry and show many more faces of emotions and ppl act accordingly..........But in all that the natural character of the person remains the same................I feel that the same with the character of Sid..........

In his life during the tough times he has acted accordingly, but with all his problems sloved and he is back to his original and lovable way he used to be.............The Childish Sid..............I like this Sid very much....

Poco...........With yr words and the way u have expressed it. Hats Off to u.............U r such a gifted writer.........Love it.

@Shilpa & Lennie: Awesomely written and Loved reading it.........

That what i love abt SRians...........all wonderful writers who protrays Siddhima very well and makes me to love more and more............

Keep going πŸ‘πŸΌ

By the way Poco i loved the whole post and can't able to pick with i loved more............Loved the whole write up.............
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love reading your posts..they are just so true and so beautifully written 😳
i loved the episode..after a very long time we got the old Sid back..the one who will shak his "mardangi"becuz of a magazine article..the sid we hve been seeing would have just said"yeh sabh kya bekaar ke cheezein hai..sab bakwaas or natak hai"
it felt so good to see him happy and as you say naive
people call sid stupid for his behavior but i call it sidness or cuteness..!sid is far fro perfect but he his smallest gestures are a product of his love for Ridz..every gesture is for Rid..
SR are at their cutest best 😳 Hey Sidhant!It's good to have you back 😳
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Poco you posts are beyond beautiful. As usual you have done it again; it was beautiful and so profound. Your words are absolute magic and you have described Siddhant Modi to the T.

Yes you behave differently under the given circumstances of life, but as a person you cannot change. And that's what we have seen in Sid, when needed to be mature he is. But at this particular point he needs to strike a comfort level with Riddhima and unknowingly this will help him. They both may not even realize that they have achieved "that" comfort around each other and it will be due to his behavior at present. It will just happen like everything and anything else for SR.

Sid as a character has grown a lot. And he is doing all these things for Riddhima because she has till now not given him any sign that she has fallen deeply for him. She smiles when he leaves, she talks to herself but he never hears, it's because she hasn't told him I love you for who you are. So everything he does is keeping in mind that it will impress his Riddhima, because he doesn't know how much she is already impressed by him.

He does things in his own, sweet and simple ways and they actually touch her so deep that every time she is left with a smile, which just shows how happy she is to have this man with her. His sweet and small gestures are something she herself loves and appreciates about him. She has never expected any big gesture from him because these small ones have a big enough meaning to move her every single time - It can be the Griha Pravesh, or the first date, or the cake dialogue. 

And this is Siddhant Modi for you, and NO he is not an immature fool, he's just a guy with a very honest and simple approach towards life, a man who lives for others. Otherwise he would have never done the things he has done for Riddhima - would have never asked his wife to chose between her husband and her ex, he wouldn't have sent her to Pune, he would have never helped her. He's not immature, its just that he really loves her and is trying to do anything which will bring them closer. The Siddhant we see is a simple and honest guy who really wants to be loved by his wife. And the only thing that can stop his 'mission to impress Riddhima', is Riddhima herself saying that I adore you for who you are.

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NitZ,πŸ˜ƒ

Now this is what i call a superb & perfect post.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Rock-Solid & Perfectly Ensembled.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Agreed with all your points.

The Basic persona in the man cannot change & it remains in him forever.
It's only the Situation that make you change.
What is the Def'n of Personality?
As per my Knowledge,Personality is the uniqueness brought to a situation.
Whatever Sid was Angry on Riddhima Or Emotionally Numb about his feelings it was due to the Sitaution prevailed.

Sid is always a baccha from heart.
He's Really very Innocent & that why we all love him coz whatever he does,he does its from heart.
Riddhima is/was & will always be proud of her husband's Innocence & Cuteness.
Being a Baccha on one hand does'nt mean Sid is Irresponsible.

After the Airport Scene & Sid's First Meet with Riddhima or I can say after the advent of Riddhima in Sid's life,Sid has been more responsible & mature.This does'nt mean that he was irresponsible before but he did'nt took life that seriously.But after Riddhima Entry in his life,
Sid has become More serious & Sincere too.
Riddhima loved this Sincerity of Sid.

Sid is Imperfect.....Rajmah instead of Rice in that Grih Pravesh kalash or the First Date( Champagne & Fire) or the Second date( Salty cake & Sweet Soup) but Still Riddhima knows that Her man is the most perfect husband in the world coz he does everything for her by Heart.
Well Every Boyfriend or Husband will gift flowers to there respective female partnres But Sid gave a plant coz  phool toh Murza jayenge Par paudha kabhi nahi murzayega coz ek phool gaya toh doosra aa jayega.

This is what Siddhima ia all about.
They have travelled Life in the same phases & have seen & experienced death very closely.
So Now They know the importance of each other & they know the value of life.
Siddhima will definitely live life with a cute romance from here onwards.
Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago