2nd July: Hey Siddhanth! It's been so long....

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
......So long since we have seen the bright shades of the Houston Brat - seen him confused about the most trivial things , seen him smile, laugh and act in innocence, seen him do such antics that you feel like whacking and pulling his cheeks at the same time. This is the Sid we knew before his and Riddhima's lives hit the thorn road. This is how Sid always was  - an adorable child man who lived on his own carousel but when the occasion arose , he stood up to it with all maturity , sensitivity and responsibility - his handling of the YuNa track , his revolt against a fundamentalist village, showed us the mature man behind the rich spoiled brat  who lived for his car and his play station....

And then, this happy-go-lucky kid went through the most difficult and yet the most profound phase of his life - his marriage and his falling in love with Riddhima. We saw his bitter side , his anger, his agony and his venom which led to his numbness. And Sid - the sunny Sid was lost. All colours were gone and you wondered if this guy would ever smile again. Many people feel that Sid's marriage to Riddz made him mature and sensible..... not really. Even before Riddz came, Sid's attitude was always directly proportional to the situation that he was in. He took responsibility and was a man of action before Riddhima and after her as well. It is just that we saw Sid's STRONGEST and DEEPEST with Riddhima.

Today, everything is normal between SR. Sid is no longer sad , angry or unhappy. Seasons of life only change you in learning and outlook - they can never take away what you are originally made of. And the Sid we know today , once again is the original Sid. Funny , naive , innocent , child-like and yes, a joker who has no qualms in picking up swords of a knight in shining armour when the situation demands it.

Who says you have to be angry , passionate and intense 24x7 if your natural colour is sunshine and strawberries? If you were born an arrogant person, then, inspite of your internal goodness , you will always have an aura of arrogance. If you are blessed with dark humour, then, no matter what the situation , you will never lose this touch. This is what we call basic persona and we all have a characteristic personality.Sid is no different - just because life threw lemons at him and he succeeded in making lemonades out of them does not mean that he cannot taste chocolates again.

In today's episode , the magazine quiz , the tips or Sid's innocent Level 2 talk with Riddz in the playstation language is funny - yes, is clowney - yes , is out-of-character- NO. Sid is a child-man and just because he went through hell and back does not take away the right from him to be the way he was born.

I think it is rather amusing. We all love men when they are intense, passionate and a wee-bit-dark but we get ready to reject the same men when they remove the iron sheets from their hearts and reveal the whipped cream beneath. Riddhima is cool that way , I think. She loves Sid for his intensity as much as she loves him for his silliness.

And I'll like to quote Lennzie here:

SR do need some light moments in their life esp when trying to be slow and subtle and on the right track and importantly HAPPY, too many months or shall i say since the day they met its been unsettled and intense

Mature Sid is there when he has to be - we have seen that, but not when he is so free and chilled out

The way i see this mini track going, that Ridz notices and finally says something to him, and that he does effect her with him being himself not cool macho and all that

Enjoy SR as funny and at their cutuest, because this is all needed for their relationship because they havent had the normal start or settled start of their relationship, enjoy it - let Ridz see and cherish the cute Sid
SR are young couple, so any kind of cuteness and silliness, has to be tried and only Sid can pull it off and leave Ridz either in total confusion and thinking what is wrong with Sid ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Love and luck always to everyone,โค๏ธ

GOD bless everyone. ๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Fab post Pocu, enjoyed reading it.  Agree with your points.

Yes this  is the real Sid, he has various layers to his character, he can be childlike, he can be intense, he can be emotional, he can be romantic, he can be angry,. etc

Sid is extraordinary with the way he is

its fun to see more of this side of Sid at this point in the Siddhima  story bec Rids is getting to see how Sid is as a whole,

Rids herslef has admited the best thing about sid is that he is unlike guys of his age and also the fact that  he is a child by heart.

KW is doing an amazing job, he is one actor who can do comedy, emotion, romance all so perfectly.

norzar
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
i love his clumsy character

omg i love u DR . sidddddddddddd
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

Fab post Pocu, enjoyed reading it.  Agree with your points.

Yes this  is the real Sid, he has various layers to his character, he can be childlike, he can be intense, he can be emotional, he can be romantic, he can be angry,. etc

Sid is extraordinary with the way he is

its fun to see more of this side of Sid at this point in the Siddhima  story bec Rids is getting to see how Sid is as a whole,

Rids herslef has admited the best thing about sid is that he is unlike guys of his age and also the fact that  he is a child by heart.

KW is doing an amazing job, he is one actor who can do comedy, emotion, romance all so perfectly.

norzar

That's what it is, Norzie. Riddz is seeing of Sid all that she has missed and doesn't know. And these traits are a part of Sid's personality. This is how he is deep down - child-like. And being naive and funny does not make you stupid and even if this opinion is accepted, what stays indelible is his purity that Riddz loves.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.karan.kundr

i love his clumsy character

omg i love u DR . sidddddddddddd

Agreed. Sid is a combination of naivete and wisdom and that is how we need to accept him.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pocu

Great thread, and its everything i want to say and well i said as well as you quoted me ๐Ÿ˜†

Like Shilpa said in our thread, we have mixture of Sid, the old Sid and the Sid we saw when with Ridz, mixed together

When he is happy and free, he will be funny and cute self and a manchild but when the tough situation arises he will step up and be a man, and hold Ridz hand and face any given situation, hasnt he proved that time and time again, hasnt he proved how selfless and giving he is, however much it hurts him he wont step over anybody

Today's Sid shows that Sid isnt holding onto anything (and he has got past AR and is only seeing a future with him and Ridz - he is at his heart's content - free of it and he needs to be, for his sake and Ridz - a fresh start) , if he was still holding onto it then we wouldnt see the real Sid esp the Sid who would confess to his wife his love for her yet

The Sid who we saw with Ridz and went throught alot was for Ridz, and as we have heard from him thousands of time, he wants Ridz happiness - thats all that matters

The big thing is SR havent seen the real of each other, and thats good they are now etc - the whole of each other, which will make them whole together as well, when they see each other and make adjustments and do what couples do to see how well they go together etc

Another main thing is the COMFORT LEVEL which has to be setting in SR slowly and now, and it can only be done with this Sid and this Ridz, the real as they are how else will the comfort come in and with Sid being this Sid, the comfort level with anyone would set in easily - and SR need to deepen their bond like this as well, love coming through this even more, strengthen them together - until another big test comes their way which they can face together etc

As for SR and how they are now and what they are showing
To tell you the truth after Sid's confession which was big and a turning point we see SR saying it will be slow and subtle and thats how it should go, not speed in esp as its so early in their right on track relationship right now, esp as i have said so many times - the comfort level is so important here, to set in - so for that to set in, not just in having various eyelocks but alot of things - SR are really not at a stage where they can naturally go up to each other, and say loving things to one another in a sweet moment, or hug one another when one is doing something, or have sweet moments as hand holding, arms around one another etc 

Have we seen this? no - coz this has all got to build๐Ÿ˜Š

See comfort level comes from being totally chilled with one another, and okay around each other and i think thats what should be working for SR right now hence how we are getting lighter moments and moments where Sid is touching Ridz heart by the things he does

And also for my personal take, i am liking how Ridz is seeing Sid, coz then like yesterday she can lovingly call him pagal, stupid and all that, but all in all he is her pagal, her stupid Sid, her budho Sid - all this Ridz will know and cutely and fondly call him

๐Ÿ˜Š

EDIT - Another thing magazine issue (and Sid is right in a way to think that him and Ridz arent normal shall i say, in their married relationship or just their whole relationship, see we all figured this out ages ago, Sid is figuring it out now, esp when he says how can i be a real husband), i hope this is a build up to Ridz figuring out what Sid is doing and feeling, so it gets to the point where she has to tell him, she loves him the way he is and doesnt need to change etc, use profound words like Sid says to her and has done to get his love across to her
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

you always have the right words to describe Sid, Ridz, or even SR

awesome post .. and for some reason I feel like i'm commenting after a long time๐Ÿ˜†

as for Sid, he's always been the rich, spoilt kid from Houston.. but after all the confusions, this trait of him was hidden and we saw this newly transformed Sid.. and it did make us sad when we saw him all angry at bitter
but today when you see him smiling again, there's a relief because this is what he was meant to be like

as you mentioned, Sid always showed maturity when it was needed and that is one unique thing about him

when you first look at him, he usually comes around as one who has no concern for the things around him and just tries to live according to his own rules
but as they say, you can't judge a book by its cover

Seasons of life only change you in learning and outlook - they can never take away what you are originally made of

i agree with this line. No matter what happens some stuff will always remain intact. It's just impossible to change qualities because it makes us into who we are and who we will be
Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago
parishima thumbnail
[QUOTE=Pocahontas] again nice post,
my favorite part is
"Sid is no different - just because life threw lemons at him and he succeeded in making lemonades out of them does not mean that he cannot taste chocolates again.
yes, the life can not change the real persona of a person ,he is happy and he is normal now as his wife is back so now he become same siddhant again and whenever required to be passionate and intense he will change himself again but right now he wants to woo his wife with his boyish charm and we have to see how ridz take it and respond to him
By the way good comic timing between jp and sid

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Hey Pocu

Great thread, and its everything i want to say and well i said as well as you quoted me ๐Ÿ˜†

Like Shilpa said in our thread, we have mixture of Sid, the old Sid and the Sid we saw when with Ridz, mixed together

When he is happy and free, he will be funny and cute self and a manchild but when the tough situation arises he will step up and be a man, and hold Ridz hand and face any given situation, hasnt he proved that time and time again, hasnt he proved how selfless and giving he is, however much it hurts him he wont step over anybody

Today's Sid shows that Sid isnt holding onto anything (and he has got past AR and is only seeing a future with him and Ridz - he is at his heart's content - free of it and he needs to be, for his sake and Ridz - a fresh start) , if he was still holding onto it then we wouldnt see the real Sid esp the Sid who would confess to his wife his love for her yet

The Sid who we saw with Ridz and went throught alot was for Ridz, and as we have heard from him thousands of time, he wants Ridz happiness - thats all that matters

The big thing is SR havent seen the real of each other, and thats good they are now etc - the whole of each other, which will make them whole together as well, when they see each other and make adjustments and do what couples do to see how well they go together etc

Another main thing is the COMFORT LEVEL which has to be setting in SR slowly and now, and it can only be done with this Sid and this Ridz, the real as they are how else will the comfort come in and with Sid being this Sid, the comfort level with anyone would set in easily - and SR need to deepen their bond like this as well, love coming through this even more, strengthen them together - until another big test comes their way which they can face together etc

As for SR and how they are now and what they are showing
To tell you the truth after Sid's confession which was big and a turning point we see SR saying it will be slow and subtle and thats how it should go, not speed in esp as its so early in their right on track relationship right now, esp as i have said so many times - the comfort level is so important here, to set in - so for that to set in, not just in having various eyelocks but alot of things - SR are really not at a stage where they can naturally go up to each other, and say loving things to one another in a sweet moment, or hug one another when one is doing something, or have sweet moments as hand holding, arms around one another etc 

Have we seen this? no - coz this has all got to build๐Ÿ˜Š

See comfort level comes from being totally chilled with one another, and okay around each other and i think thats what should be working for SR right now hence how we are getting lighter moments and moments where Sid is touching Ridz heart by the things he does

And also for my personal take, i am liking how Ridz is seeing Sid, coz then like yesterday she can lovingly call him pagal, stupid and all that, but all in all he is her pagal, her stupid Sid, her budho Sid - all this Ridz will know and cutely and fondly call him

๐Ÿ˜Š

EDIT - Another thing magazine issue (and Sid is right in a way to think that him and Ridz arent normal shall i say, in their married relationship, see we all figured this out ages ago, Sid is figuring it out now, esp when he says how can i be a real husband), i hope this is a build up to Ridz figuring out what Sid is doing and feeling, so it gets to the point where she has to tell him, she loves him the way he is and doesnt need to change etc, use profound words like Sid says to her and has done to get his love across to her

Lennzie, I guess you will always have answers to everything and that too with such a wise perspective. I don't know if creatives know Sid in such depth but in paper and in bone, this is what he is. Thank you for this beautiful piece.
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Awwwwww..........ths clears out my doubts nw n makes me feel soooooo good pinkoooooo๐Ÿ˜ณ

see sid is so young n yet married n he wanna do everthng in his own way with the naughtiness n loads of cuteness on whch nt only ridz bt also the whole jhanani gang is fida๐Ÿ˜‰

lennie n nitzoo ๐Ÿ‘

n ths is soo cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Sid is no different - just because life threw lemons at him and he succeeded in making lemonades out of them does not mean that he cannot taste chocolates again."

Edited by ridz_arman - 13 years ago