Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Bidaai turned to a full time torture.........
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'll start with Saalekh since they are the eldest.

My Saalekh never had a chance to explore their love. We were promised a unique love story, although we received the unique part of that promise, we could hardly call it a story. The moment Aalekh became normal, everything was rushed. At first all he worried about was pleasing his mom, then Sadhana was kicked out then finally he realized her importance in his life and how much he loved her, but never had a chance to truly express it. Their SR was rushed, she got pregnant and more problems came their way. We never got to see light moments between them. We never got a morning after. Nothing. It was such a blur. I felt like if I had blinked, I'd have missed the whole story! Completely unfair.

On to Ragvir:

Their love story was beautiful from the beginning to their marriage. I love how they fought the world to be together and finally when they did make it together, there was too many problems in their lives. Did they live a day without tension? They were worried about Saalekh, then Ranvir started keeping things to himself, the CM thing happened, then Ranvir jail and Ragini losing the baby, etc etc. We didn't really get to see them grow into their relationship. Yes, we saw the comfort level rising, but that's it.

Both love stories had premature endings. I expected so much from both and got so little.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well basically the answer is tht cts r hungry for trps & they believe tht jodis cant bring trps up (thts somewhat true)...but what made me mad the most is when sum1 breaks their promise. If you're not gonna keep tht promise, then dnt make it! Why did RS had to give us false hopes & promises if he wasnt gonna fulfill them? He knows how disappointed we r...thts y he's not even coming to his blog to say something bout his new show...anyway what can we do now anyway. They have given the most depressing ending to two beautiful jodis...they must be having a ball right now.

@Rahm...loved each n every word u said👏
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shona, thanks.

Yeah, that pisses me off too. RS made so many promises and fulfilled none. Ekta is better than that. She doesn't make promises and at least you know what to expect in her shows, remarriages are like costume changes.
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

Shona, thanks.

Yeah, that pisses me off too. RS made so many promises and fulfilled none. Ekta is better than that. She doesn't make promises and at least you know what to expect in her shows, remarriages are like costume changes.

All I can say is: Very well said!!😛👏👏👏👏 Edited by rabees011 - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
not making any comparisons...but like ekta soooooo much better! exactly atleast she's straightforward & doesnt make any promises...i feel like a fool to have believed in RS's promises :(

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

well basically the answer is tht cts r hungry for trps & they believe tht jodis cant bring trps up (thts somewhat true)...but what made me mad the most is when sum1 breaks their promise. If you're not gonna keep tht promise, then dnt make it! Why did RS had to give us false hopes & promises if he wasnt gonna fulfill them? He knows how disappointed we r...thts y he's not even coming to his blog to say something bout his new show...anyway what can we do now anyway. They have given the most depressing ending to two beautiful jodis...they must be having a ball right now.

@Rahm...loved each n every word u said👏

@Bold: He doesn't have any face to face the people, iseliye he doesn't come to update his blog............

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago

not making any comparisons...but like ekta soooooo much better! exactly atleast she's straightforward & doesnt make any promises...i feel like a fool to have believed in RS's promises :(

For me both RS and Ekta are the same, their formula is to play with people's emotions, almost the same Ekta did in KTH with Rajeev, RS did with double with both Sadhna and Ranvir...........

.shona. thumbnail
as a revenge i m choosing tere liye over chand chupa🤣

as a revenge i m choosing tere liye over chand chupa🤣

For me both r equal flops, no expections, RS and Ekta r twins.........