Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tamushi

Till now they ignored Ragini big time and now Ragini is focus of the show and I am so not enjoying it a bit and worse yet hating her for remarrying, not telling Tamanna about Ranvir. The only person I like in the show nowadays is Vasu. I love it when she taunts Ragini and Anmol for remarrying.

If Ranvir died, I wish Ragini should also die instead of enjoying marital bliss with Anmol(I know she is not accepting it, but eventually cts are working towards that and force us to accept that as well).

One thing I like about Ekta shows is that at the end of the serial main couples are united. Here if Ranvir dies, we won't have that closure.

Infact I used to dislike Vasu for her hard side but sometimes I like her for being nice to SaGini and the foursome, but I like her for reminding all about Ranvir..........

I would never accept anyone else than the original partners in Ragini and Aalekh's lives, it's better if the so called creatives killed all four and started a new season with new generation of their children grown up and starts their love stories than showing all this torture........

I don't agree with u regarding Ekta, coz this is actually Ekta's formula whenever any of the lead is out, she bring him back with a replacement with plastic surgery, as she did it with Rajeev in (Kahiin To Hoga), I would never accept any other than Rajeev as Sujal in that show.........

And if u see, the history tell it, if anything like this happen, then the show fell down.........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: temorocks

I am too not against Apoorva, I don't know why people don't get the point that we r not against it, but we r against anyone else than Kinshuk/Ranvir to be in Parul/Ragini's life, no way, being it Apoorva or anyone else, we will not accept it.........

Sorry, but I will not call Apoorva as Anmol, coz this name is used on RagVir's love story, it will be insult for the memory of Ranvir to call anyone else Anmol in Ragini's life.........

I agree and can can understand your frustration. As ANMOL name---Isi baat ka doubt hai mujhe. Why CTs give him the name ANMOL. Aur bhi toh naam the. How they can use  ANMOL name. ANMOL _ANAMIKA have their own importamnce. And no one can demean it. Or wash it. ANMOLIKA ab koi nahi ban sakta. For me only one ANMOL that is RANVIR.
But still I have doubt that there is some mstrey with APOORVA's trackπŸ˜‰ 

Originally posted by: pankhi

I agree and can can understand your frustration. As ANMOL name---Isi baat ka doubt hai mujhe. Why CTs give him the name ANMOL. Aur bhi toh naam the. How they can use  ANMOL name. ANMOL _ANAMIKA have their own importamnce. And no one can demean it. Or wash it. ANMOLIKA ab koi nahi ban sakta. For me only one ANMOL that is RANVIR.
But still I have doubt that there is some mstrey with APOORVA's trackπŸ˜‰ 

I have feeling that they will show a nonsense of that Ranvir told Apoorva that he used his name in that time as he is his close friend and his name first came to his mind, no matter if they show this or not, I will never accept any other than Ranvir (Kinshuk) to be Anmol and the only one in Ragini's life..........
I am sure that they read these ideas from here and copy it thinking that people will accept it, but in short, no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

pankhi thumbnail
PAta nahi sabko kya ho gaya hai. Is that a track which RS ji was excited to give us?????????

PAta nahi sabko kya ho gaya hai. Is that a track which RS ji was excited to give us?????????

He never fullfills his promises, or most of them.........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
pankhi thumbnail

He never fullfills his promises........

Promise ????? Ab toh ye word bhi achchha nahi lagta. i dont think RS ji will lauch KINRUL's movie. I think it was just a lollypop for RAGVIRIAN who were demading for their track.

Promise ????? Ab toh ye word bhi achchha nahi lagta. i dont think RS ji will lauch KINRUL's movie. I think it was just a lollypop for RAGVIRIAN who were demading for their track.

Exactly Ouch😭

Originally posted by: SohaniD

Oh... plz yaar, stop making same old topics again and again... It's irritating to see same topics again and again, can't we just make one big thread and put our thoughts into it.

I don't think we made such a topic before and I think we all have the right to express our views without hurting anyone, infact old Bidaai's fans who r much hurt...........

pankhi thumbnail

Exactly 😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys i think the Rajvansh family has had more than enough since the beginning of the show! I feel really bad for both the couples and most importantly Vasu. Vasundhara acts like a hitler woman at times, but if you look at the situation from her point of view, her anger and ego are justified. She has suffered enough as a wife, sister, and mother. After dadaji's death, Indrajit doubted her to be the killer. Then choti maa with her hideous tactics, created a rift between Vasundhara and Alekh and even turned him mental. She even cursed Rajvansh family before leaving, which is why a rift was created between Sadhna and Ragini since Ranveer went to jail for a year and Ragini suffered a miscarriage. Then later on, both her sons and daughter-in-laws seperated from her and Naveen went on creating misunderstandings between Alekh and Vasundhara......then came Sadhna's death, Alekh became mental once again, and Ranveer died....Ranveer-Alekh's sister went missing somewhere. Now, Ragini has remarried and is living in her sasuraal with her new husband. Guys, if a woman becomes a widow and remarries, does she stay in her previous sasuraal with her new husband? First of all, she would't want to stay in their ex-sasuraal and second of all, her late husband's parents and her own parents wouldn't allow her to do so. I feel bad for the fact that Vasundhara has to see someone else with Ragini everyday and hear his granddaughter call someone else papa. In fact, her grand daughter doesn't even know that her dead son is her real papa. Vasundhara can't even shed tears in memory of Ranveer in public or hang his picture somewhere in the house. I feel really bad for her and also for Ragini. I don't understand why they can't show Tamanna as a strong character, just like Khushi. If Khushi can digest the fact that her mother is no more, why can't Tamanna? Sadhna's picture has been put up on a wall in the house and people are allowed to shed tears in the Rajansh house in public whenever they miss Sadhna. However, they can't do that for Ranveer! Why?

Everyone seems to have forgotten Ranveer. Mamaji, mamiji, Indrajit, and Alekh---all have forgotten Ranveer, which is very unfortunate. One more thing guys, if Ragini can be a mother-like figure for both Tamanna and Khushi, then why can't Alekh be a father-like figure to both Tamanna and Khushi? I feel they have done injustice to Alekh by turning him mental once again. If he was shown as a sane person who is a father-like figure for both Tamanna and Khushi, then Ragini wouldn't have had to remarry and Anmol could have entered the show as a family friend or whatever.

Or they could have showed that Alekh is mental, but in order to cure him, Anmol enters Bidaaii and cures him. Then he goes back to normal and becomes a responsible father to both Khushi and Tamanna, and then the Rajvansh parivaar could thank Anmol heartily, give a dhannyavaad bhaashan for making Alekh normal again and blah blah blah.....However, if the CT's want to elongate Anmol's stay in the show, they can show flashbacks of his sad past because of some girl he lost...and then some focus on Anmol's love story Alekh acts to unite them...and blah blah blah....I know it sounds stupid but this is I guess the only way to elongate his stay in the show. That way, Ragini wouldn't have to remarry. They need to understand that marriage is not the solution to everything.

I think Anmol and ragini would unite very soon....😭🀒I can tell because in yesterday's update, I read that Ragini tells Anmol that his posture should be correct while working or sleeping...something like that.....(sorry if I couldn't read it properly).... and he might get pain in his neck...she is beginning toshow her concern for Anmol. Guys, be prepared for the worst! The next thing you might see is....Ragini accepting Anmol....Ranveer coming back...Tamanna refuses to accept Ranveer and Ragini does the same thing as Tamanna....Ranveer sacrifices....kurbaaniya...rona-dhona blah blah blah. Then towards the end, they will take one big family photo with Anmol replacing Ranvir in the photo standing beside Ragini...and by then everyone including Vasundhara and Alekh will accept him as Ragini's pyare pati dev, Tamanna's aadarsh pita shree, and a substitute for their late son Ranvir. Basically, there's no hope left whatsoever...don't be positive at all guys.. The CT's are iron rods that  will neither break nor understand our feelings.   

I hope the CT's realize our condition. If they have proper brain cells I am sure they would understand, but if not then...too bad so sad....

Edited by rabees011 - 13 years ago