Why RagVir/SaLekh have always to Suffer?

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends,

Seriously, I feel so frustrated, since the begin of their love story, they r suffering, once during Anmol-Anamika's track, they suffered so much to meet eachother, later on they suffered on letting their parents to accept to let them marry, then to suffer during the mystery track and now Ragini is suffering coz Ranvir is not there with her anymore 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭, infact much more than this, more nonsense tracks which made them apart, Is it not enough? 😡

I seriously never saw such a strong love story on Indian Television before, so intense and strong.........

Why the so called creatives and SP do always such injustice with us, why why why why? 😡😭

SaLekh too the same, they started on mad Aalekh, who treats his wife as dost, while all people waiting to see them together as lovers, then Malika's track and the divorce nonsense track and when they reached this point which all people wanted, then we see the stupid track of Sadhna's death and now Aalekh is all alone.......

Why why why why why why? 😡😭

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
you know what??? this is CTs fav thing...they love keeping RagVir away from each other...

for example

- 1st meet and then Ranvir back to USA
- he returned back on SaAlekh's reception but with our mahaan sonia ji
- Anmol-Anamika track started, phone pe misunderstandings and then separation, but chalo something good happened in that
- their state of confusion after TM
- after their confession shishir-ragini's roka
- that ended, Parents were not convinced
- FINALLY they got married, but then we get the INFAMOUS mystery track
- things settled down, then Ranvir went to jail
- then for few months things were good, but now we get the WORST separation of all time...

CT's are sooooooooo mean, hate them to the core, seriously...kabhi RagVir ko shanti se nahi rehne diya
Originally posted by KinshukKiGJ

you know what??? this is CTs fav thing...they love keeping RagVir away from each other...

for example

- 1st meet and then Ranvir back to USA
- he returned back on SaAlekh's reception but with our mahaan sonia ji
- Anmol-Anamika track started, phone pe misunderstandings and then separation, but chalo something good happened in that
- their state of confusion after TM
- after their confession shishir-ragini's roka
- that ended, Parents were not convinced
- FINALLY they got married, but then we get the INFAMOUS mystery track
- things settled down, then Ranvir went to jail
- then for few months things were good, but now we get the WORST separation of all time...

CT's are sooooooooo mean, hate them to the core, seriously...kabhi RagVir ko shanti se nahi rehne diya

So well said Dharaa 👏, u counted them all, I am truely frustrated, u don't know how much I am sad at the present track 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Both couples have suffered supremely. It's kind of sad to think neither couple was meant to be...

I watched both the RagVir wedding and 2nd Salekh wedding yesterday...it's sad to think NEITHER couple lasted. Tragic.

Anyway like I said, both couples have suffered. Salekh have suffered through cruel and unusual punishment...seriously the script of Salekh seems like it was written in HELL.

thanx di, but there is no point being sad na, CT's did what they wanted to do, and now we have to do what they deserve...we cant let this happen na
Originally posted by yanks28

Both couples have suffered supremely. It's kind of sad to think neither couple was meant to be...

I watched both the RagVir wedding and 2nd Salekh wedding yesterday...it's sad to think NEITHER couple lasted. Tragic.

Anyway like I said, both couples have suffered. Salekh have suffered through cruel and unusual punishment...seriously the script of Salekh seems like it was written in HELL.

So well said, I agree with u, I don't know why on Indian Television, they never keep good couples together, they always end them on a very bad note 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I can't imagin Bidaai without RagVir and SaLekh, no way...........

I miss the foursome so much 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I agree. Ouir RAGVIR r always ready to suffer. CTs ko bhi chyain nahi hai. Har samay hunter lekar khade ho jaate hai. Ab toh hadh hi ho gayi......RANVIR ki jagah ANMOL (new hubby).

Note-- I m not against ANMOL...I m just aginst RAGI's remarrying
Originally posted by pankhi

I agree. Ouir RAGVIR r always ready to suffer. CTs ko bhi chyain nahi hai. Har samay hunter lekar khade ho jaate hai. Ab toh hadh hi ho gayi......RANVIR ki jagah ANMOL (new hubby).

Note-- I m not against ANMOL...I m just aginst RAGI's remarrying

I am too not against Apoorva, I don't know why people don't get the point that we r not against it, but we r against anyone else than Kinshuk/Ranvir to be in Parul/Ragini's life, no way, being it Apoorva or anyone else, we will not accept it.........

Sorry, but I will not call Apoorva as Anmol, coz this name is used on RagVir's love story, it will be insult for the memory of Ranvir to call anyone else Anmol in Ragini's life.........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Till now they ignored Ragini big time and now Ragini is focus of the show and I am so not enjoying it a bit and worse yet hating her for remarrying, not telling Tamanna about Ranvir. The only person I like in the show nowadays is Vasu. I love it when she taunts Ragini and Anmol for remarrying.

If Ranvir died, I wish Ragini should also die instead of enjoying marital bliss with Anmol(I know she is not accepting it, but eventually cts are working towards that and force us to accept that as well).

One thing I like about Ekta shows is that at the end of the serial main couples are united. Here if Ranvir dies, we won't have that closure.
Originally posted by temorocks

Hi friends,

Seriously, I feel so frustrated, since the begin of their love story, they r suffering, once during Anmol-Anamika's track, they suffered so much to meet eachother, later on they suffered on letting their parents to accept to let them marry, then to suffer during the mystery track and now Ragini is suffering coz Ranvir is not there with her anymore 😭, infact much more than this, more nonsense tracks which made them apart, Is it not enough? 😡

I seriously never saw such a strong love story on Indian Television before, so intense and strong.........

Why the so called creatives and SP do always such injustice with us, why why why why? 😡😭

SaLekh too the same, they started on mad Aalekh, who treats his wife as dost, while all people waiting to see them together as lovers, then Malika's track and the divorce nonsense track and when they reached this point which all people wanted, then we see the stupid track of Sadhna's death and now Aalekh is all alone.......

Why why why why why why? 😡😭

Oh... plz yaar, stop making same old topics again and again... It's irritating to see same topics again and again, can't we just make one big thread and put our thoughts into it.