New fanfic Deewana pyar anjana yaar kyph>

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi people this is my first ever fan-fic and I hope you lot appreciate it!!!

My story is called………….

❤️ Deewana Pyar Anjana Yaar!❤️

(Mad love, strange partner-as in life partner- yaar)

Characters:-

Khanna Family:

Angad Khanna– the new generation boy. Cool rock star of the college, smoking drinking is his habit, all girls after him and flirting with them all the time.

Tania Khanna – cousin less but more of a best friend and he tells her everything. (They just love each other) an important part of angad's life but lives in UK.

Dilip Khanna- his dad a rich business man less to his family more to the business. (bachon ko bigar ke rakh diya)

Naina Khanna- same as her dad bachon ki khwahishen puri ki par business mein too much serious less attention to the family.

Dadi – love caring to everyone. Angad ke sab se kareeb naina aur dilip se bhi kareeb!

Sharma family:

Kripa Sharma – a young beautiful girl living in the beautiful valleys of Kashmir. Believes in love and purity and cares about everyone around her. Par bohut zidi hai! Lol! Choti choti kwahishon ki malika!

Qazi Touqeer(yey)- a young dashing man who's parents dies and then Sharma family kept him because qazi's family helped the Sharma family in the crisis! Really close to kripa both like great friends.

Sujal Sharma – a dad of the two qazi and kripa and have a little garment factory in Kashmir.

Kashish Sharma- a mum of 2 and loves both of them exactly the same and always takes care of her family!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
i'll start 2 rite the part now and it'll be done soon hope so plez appreciate it and send me gd comments lol by the way i made the name up u like it! 😕
Pooja922 thumbnail
hey!!!...i love it plzz cont...come on u dont me u werent sure if ppl will like it well i think they will love it!
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
lol i've started riting the 1st part it will finish soon! 😊
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail

My story is called………….
                      ❤️ Deewana Pyar Anjana Yaar! ❤️
                                             Part 1>>>>>>>>

A beautiful valley of Kashmir is shown with the sunrise. Then the camera turns to the beautiful house with flowers and flowers everywhere! The camera goes and stops at the window then the window opens with a breeze taking the cover of a beautiful girl in her own world of dreams! She is simple and sweet!

Kashish- Kripa beta aj college ka din itni lambi holidays ke baad pehle din to late nahin hona to comeon aur haan mein nashta tyar karti hoon ladle "ROCKSTAR" ko bhi uthana!

Kripa- mama ap use kuch mat kehna ap janti hain na mein usse kitna pyar karti hoon!

Kashish- sorri baba use kuch nahin kehti. Tum dono ka pyar tum dono hi jano!

Kripa gets up and goes straight to a room next to hers and without knocking she goes in! slowly she gets some water and just before shes about to pour it on the person laying on the bed a voice comes from from under the covers. Statue. Kripa stops rite there. The person takes the cover off and guess wot its our own qazi!!!

Qazi- ok free.

Kripa- Qazi tum hamesha kaise jaan lete ho ke mein hoon.

Qazi- love kripa love. Its everywhere….

Kripa interrupts him – yeh ok chalo warna agar mama a gayien to tum to nahin bacho ge waise bhi hamesha tumhari galtiyan mein hi chupati hoon!

Qazi – pata hai yeh jitane ki koi zaroorat nahin hai!

Kripa – acha niche table pe milten hein.

Kripa goes back to her room and opens her wardrobe. She gets a beautiful white and pink churidaar and goes to the bathroom. She comes out in her towel. Then she sings "mere KHwabon Mein jo aae A ke mujhe chid jae us se kaho kabhi samne to aae….. She does nice light make up to match her clothes!
Then as the camera goes to qazis room we see the rock star choosing out of the lather jackets and then the jeans. He has long hair(like he actually does) with golden streaks.

Kashish – are bacho aoo bhi nashta karlo warna bohut der ho jay gi.
Both of them are coming down stirs running and then they both stop when they hear a voice saying STOP! He was on the table with the newpaper at front of him. He moves it and it is (lots of people's fave) sujal.

Suja- tum dono ko kitni dafa kaha hain ke ahista aye akro phir bhi kyon nahi sunte.

Kripa and qazi-sorry dad.

Sujal- Good now both of you come and sit down and have break-fast. Pehle din late nahin hona.

Both of them have breakfast and then walk to college! Sujal goes to his garment factory and kashish is alone at home doing the work!

I really hope you guys liked the first part and it wasn't boring! Please people give me the rite comments so I can try to improve!
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
erm people i don't no if ur liking it coz u r not repliying so please do so i can know if u liek it or not! thnx
Pooja922 thumbnail
i love it sateera...plz cont!!... ur doing an absolutely amazing job!
luv alwayz ur friend,
pooja
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail

My story is called………….
                       ❤️ Deewana Pyar Anjana Yaar! ❤️
                                           Part 2 >>>>>>>>>

The camera shows the busy roads of Mumbai! Then they show a big house with a board saying Khanna Mansion. As the main door opens you see lots of servants moving around from here to there. We then see Naina khanna talking to the servants to do different jobs. As the camera is moving we see dilip khanna sat on the table reading news-paper and the camera goes up the stairs to a door and as it opens we see a young dashing and handsome dude getting ready at front of the mirror he is wearing a white vest with blue jeans. He is doing his hair and when he turns around its none other than our own Angad Khanna. He gets ready and goes to a different room which was couple of doors away from his room.
Tania as tani.

Angad- Tani utho.

Tani- sone do na angad.

Dekho aj college ka pehla din hai aur main apni friends..

Tani interrupts_girlfriends.

Angad- acha theek hai GIRLFRIENDS ko pehle din hi disappoint nahi karma chahta. Pata hai na who mera intezaar kar rahi hon gi!

Tani- whatever!

Angad- acha theek hai mat utho 8 bajne mein sirf 15 int aur niche ki big clock ke 8 dadfa bajne se pehle agar tum neeche nahin ai to mein chala jaon ga bye!
Angad leaves.

Tani- yeh wotever…….. wot oh sh**! Agar who chala gaya to mera kya ho ga.
She gets up as fast as she cud and gets her clothes out of the wardrobe.Angad is on the table having his breakfast.

Naina- are angad Tania kahan hai.

Angad- Don't worry mom jab 7 ghanti baje gi tani will b at the table.

The 1st bell rings…..2…….3………..4……..5………..6………………7…

Tani- I'm here. Ab mein breakfast kar loon .

Angad told you mom. Waise tani errrr kisne kaha ke tum breakfast kar rahi ho .
She grabs and apple and angad drags her outside and puts her in the car
Tani- angad no please. Not the sports car>

Angad- tani. Lets go!
Angad starts the car and then…….

Tani-…Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

All the way till the get to the college angad drives his black sprts car really fast lol!

Hope you people liked it peeps. Please reply about the story! Soon the nxt part will be ready!
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
peopel sorri it is short but its just the intro 2 the both families soon its goona b really interesting!(hope)
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
i don't think ne1 likes this coz nobody replies to me! 😔