12/24 KB Written Update - June 30th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - June 30, 2010

Courtroom

The episode begins with the judge repeating his question to Omi, "Do you want a divorce or not?" Omi immediately responds stuttering, "No no, I don't want a divorce." The Sethis are ecstatic. "I... I can't live without Neetu ji. I will not divorce her." Dadi looks shocked. Omi continues, "Did you all hear? I will not divorce her." Omi gets emotional. The judge arrives at a verdict that this case is unwarranted. RS, Mili and Simi have a group hug. Neetu gets up and touches Omi's feet. Omi supports her. They both hug each other. RS apologizes to Dadi but Dadi walks away ignoring him. The Sethis are in bliss and appreciate Omi.

Outside Courtroom

The Sethis are coming out with Omi. Simi excitedly informs Abhi that Omi did not divorce Neetu. Nakul overhears and turns around in shock. Abhi is overjoyed. Nakul tries to talk to Omi but Omi walks away holding Neetu by hand. Simi, RS, Mili and Abhi give Nakul a victorious look. Nakul is upset and says, "You've saved one sister but your other sister will..." Abhi interrupts, "Now, Nakul, you watch! I won't let anything happen to Mili. I will make sure that I destroy your life." Nakul interrupts, "Before you continue, look at these papers which Neetu signed, it's her statement. Your youngest sister privately admitted in front of Neetu that she has never met me. She never even came to my house that night. If you don't believe, then look at this." Nakul flashes an affidavit in front of them. Simi notices Neetu's signature on it. Simi, RS, Mili and Abhi are shocked. Nakul look determined then suddenly throws the paper at Abhi. Neetu returns with a confused look. She then picks up the paper and recollects her conversation with Vicky telling her to sign these papers which states that the child in her womb is Vicky's. Neetu is nervously turning the pages. Nakul smirks. Everyone else looks nervous. Nakul firmly continues pointing at Mili, "I will take revenge for this with your case. With the help of press and media, I will demean your character so much. Wait and Watch!" Nakul walks away. Everyone is flabbergasted and speechless.

12/24 KB

Mili is having a horrific nightmare. She is recollecting Nakul's assault. She suddenly gets up, sweaty and panting. The room is dark. The time is around 3:30AM. Mili looks traumatized. Her head feels heavy. Suddenly, Mili notices that there is a black out. She recollects her father on the phone questioning about the electricity. She remembers that she was unable to pay the electricity bill which was with her when she reached the Daggar residence. Mili gets off the bed and tries to arise Anuj. Anuj looks sluggish. Mili immediately begins to explain that she can prove Nakul's affidavit is false with the help of the electricity bill that she left at Daggar residence. Anuj dismisses the thought saying, "Even if we find the bill, Nakul will probably come up with another affidavit saying Mili purposely went to his house to allure him." Mili is pondering. Anuj brushes Mili off saying Nakul is very influential and will definitely come up with a better plan. Anuj goes back to bed.

The next morning, RS is longing for tea but Neetu informs him that Mili has gone to get some milk. RS misses Manju since she has gone to Vaishno Devi to pay respect to Matarani.

On the street

Mili is walking on the street, lost in thoughts. She is remembering all that Nakul said in the court. Suddenly, she stumbles and falls on the ground. A stranger tries to help but Mili gives him the brush-off nervously. Kalavati Bhalla is nearby and begins her nonsense. She says to the stranger, "Sir, don't touch her. Otherwise, she'll accuse you of rape too." The spectators gather around Kalavati and question her for explanation. Kalavati continues to taunt Mili and her family. She says, "First, her older sister falsely accused my Golu [Rajeev Bhalla] of an assault and now she has accused her innocent relative of an attempt to rape." Kalavati continues to brainwash the spectators and they second her thoughts. Mili is distressed and runs home. Kalavati smirks.

12/24 KB
RS informs Anuj to take a delivery of stockpiles of banarasi sarees at the shop. Also, he reminds Anuj to call his aunt and make sure of Manju ji's whereabouts. Anuj leaves.
Mili emotionally prepares a letter, places it in an envelope and leaves it on her table. She grabs her bag and walks out.

Tarneja Mansion

Abhi is getting ready to leave for work. Simi brings breakfast for him and requests him to come home early as she has prepared a special dinner for his father. Abhi informs her that he has a meeting with a lawyer and a CA regarding the income tax case so he'll be home by 9 or 9:30PM. Abhi is having breakfast. Simi questions, "So, what are the lawyers saying about the case?" Abhi says, "It'll be alright as they haven't found any wealth without record. But it will take time for the business to recover." Abhi is in a hurry to also attend a meeting with NGO but Simi stops him and lovingly feeds him breakfast. Abhi and Simi have a sweet moment. He begins to leave again but Simi stops him for juice. Abhi is happy to see Simi's concern. He hugs Simi and kisses on her cheek. (*sighs* at last a beautiful SimBhi moment.. a treat to their fans! 😍 😳)

12/24 KB
Omi comes to 12/24 KB. RS blesses him and wonders why Omi came so early in the morning. Omi informs RS that he has left his home because he cannot live with a man like Nakul. RS looks pleased. Omi says that he is going with Neetu to look for a home. Neetu is ready to go. RS advises Omi, "Do talk about the rent beforehand. These landlords and brokers are very cunning. Very deceptive! Read the contract very well." Omi and Neetu are pleased.

RS comes into Mili's room looking for her but notices a letter on her table. He wonders what it is and pulls out to read it. RS gets shocked with its content and call out for Anuj or Neetu but it seems no one is at home. RS is very worried. He remembers Simi and calls her. Simi answers. RS worriedly informs her of something in mute. Simi is shocked. RS hangs up. He is shaky and sits down. Suddenly the doorbell rings. RS wonders who it is and walks with difficulty to answer the door. He is shocked to find who it is.

PRECAP: Simi gets a call from a police officer who informs her that he found a dead body of a female about 20 - 22 years of age. 😲 He adds, "There was a purse found nearby that had an ID card of Mili Sethi. Can someone from your home come to identify the body?"  Simi is completely shocked.

Thank you for reading the update, friends. If you enjoyed it, please do hit the "LIKE" button below this post.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As usual very well written👏
Thank U for the update😊
...FaTiMa... thumbnail
tanx...its obviously not millis body. im so happy that simi and abhi are back to their loving ways. missed that about them.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update so now what is this twist 111
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for da update.. Wow beautiful simbhi moment.. Abhi's expression awesome.. OMG he really kissed her.. He was so romantic
paarul thumbnail

really good updates.. thanks