Rishta.com Season Finale Jun 30th Complete Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
In the morning Isha meets with Huzaifa and he tells her that Rohan is coming in the afternoon. He says his severance pay file is ready. He asks Isha to look through the shares and process but Isha doesn't want to but Huzaifa tells her she has to. Sally comes in with Isha's coffee and asks Isha if Rohan is leaving. Sally tells Isha that they can talk to him and not let him leave. Sally leaves and Isha remembers in 2003 when she first contacted Rohan after college, and they meet up. Isha is back from doing her MBA and Rohan works in an advertising firm. They meet up and Isha asks him about his friend to match up as she is getting money for matchmaking.
Back tot he present Rohan gets introduced to his big office and he says he will be ready to join in 7-10 days.
Ruchika and Ashish meet up for coffee and have a fight and decide to take some time off from their relationship.
Rohan gets to choose from two cars at his work and gets a call from Huzaifa. Huzaifa tells him to come over. Rohan remembers the past where they did their first match and at the wedding Isha offers Rohan to start up a company with her for Marriage Bureau. Rohan says he's not fit for it.

Ahsish meets up with Isha and offers to take her away to Goa so she can forget about all of this. Isha agrees and says that Ashish is a really nice guy. Ashish says he knows.
Huzaifa meets up with Rohan and tells him he can get a lawyer. Rohan doesn't want to. Huzaifa asks if Rohan met Isha.
Isha runs into Rohan in the break room and he says he's here for the coffee, since the one at IM is awful. She asks him how things are. Rohan says all is well. Sally announces that a client has come and Isha offers Rohan to sit in.
Rohan and Isha remembers their first office that was Isha's old house. Rohan initially starts of part-time but seeing Isha's enthusiam decides to go full time.
In the present Rohan excuses himself from the meeting. He meets up with Ashish and he ignores Ashish. Ashish tells him he's glad he's gone. He tells Rohan that Rohan is jealous of him and Isha.
At India Marriages Rohan has a staff meeting and wants to meet his staff. Vidhu tells him to focus on the bigger picture not the small matchmaking. He remembers when Huzaifa first joined them. Isha and Rohan tell Huzaifa that they can't afford him but Huzaifa says that they both don't have business sense.
Ruchika and Isha meet up and both see Ashish at different times. Ruchika frowns and Isha smiles. Isha takes Ruchika in her cabin and tells Ruchika that she like Ashish and wants to date him. Ruchika is uncomfortable.
Ahsish asks Huzaifa about his contract since three months are up and will he be signed on permanently. Huzaifa says he'll ask Isha. Ashish asks Huzaifa if they should hang out.
Isha wants to call her dad but calls Rohan by mistake and they talk on the phone. Isha discusses her case.
Ruchika tells Ashish about what Isha told her. Ashish tells her to let the matter be.
At india marriages one of the workers invents a computer program that the matches will become impersonal and done on computer. Rohan isn't too keen on the idea. Vidhu tells him the flight to Delhi is booked. Rohan sees a potential client that would meet Isha's case.
Huzaifa calls and talks to Rohan and Huzaifa tells him that one is at Rishta one is at India marriages. it can't work out.
Ruchika tells Huzaifa about Ashish and Isha overhears. She asks Ruchika how long and then goes to meet Ashish and then fires Ashish. Ashish tries to explain bit Isha isn't ready to listen. She tells him that Ruchika and she are like sisters.
Rohan is headed to Delhi and gets a call from Huzaifa and Ruchika and they tell him that Isha has gone missing. Ruchika tells him about Ashish. Rohan says he's going to Delhi and will check later but then changes his mind and is about to go to her house. He calls Ruchika and Huzaifa who tell him that she's not home. Rohan remembers the conversation from their past about her old home and goes to see her there. Isha has been drinking and is drunk.
Isha refuses to let Rohan in but finally relents and she tells him that she doesn't want to see him since she left the company. Rohan apologizes about her and Ashish, and she tells him that she didn't want to tell him because he didn't like Ashish. She tells him she can't do it alone. She needs Rohan. Rohan asks for his job back. Isha hugs Rohan because she is happy. As they pull apart Rohan and Isha lean in for a kiss.
End of Season 1

Edited by Wafah - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pammi11 thumbnail
Thanks for the update!  I hope they come back with season 2!

sunshine286 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant episode...πŸ‘πŸΌ loved it...will gonna miss big time this show..πŸ€—I am so crying that no more rishta..Last kiss between Rohan-Isha made this show even more memorable &  beautiful for  me.☺️.I dont hv any complaint..
green8311 thumbnail
amazing amazing ending !!!!
for the whole episode I was waiting for when they would get to exposing Ashish.....
the last 10 mins totally made up for the whole episode !!!!
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the quick update :D

& OMG. Rohan's blonde streaks. Hahahahahahaahahahahaha. I love it.

ekta06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: green8311

amazing amazing ending !!!!
for the whole episode I was waiting for when they would get to exposing Ashish.....
the last 10 mins totally made up for the whole episode !!!!

I agree !! The last 10 mins made up, I toh kept thinking, ki ending kaise hogi - happy hogi yaa nahi !! :)
And that kiss, hug - the entire conversation betwn Rohan and Isha was just superb!! :)

I really hope that they come back with a Season 2 !! :)
mehakma thumbnail
im cheesing just reading this! cant wait to the show!
kads_8302 thumbnail
i never going to complaint about the show and the ending.... I just love the last episode.. and the line by Rohan.. Ms Isha kya mujhe naukri mil sakti hai.......... love u Rosha...
And i wish till the time season 2 starts they must show the season1 again ... i missed some of the episodes and got the updates from here.... so thanks to all of u...
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx 4 da update. Amazing ending.
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u sooooooooooo much for the update...πŸ˜ƒ
awsum ending...just loved it...πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘i will really miss the show....😊