Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prithvifan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi

Thanks so much for the updates. I'm really going to miss Rishta,com hopefully  therre will be a second season.
tellyluv thumbnail
luved season 1.. The ending made the show ever memorable n cherished..Will MISS it a lot :-((...It was a great relief from those daily soaps.. Looking forward for season 2....:-))
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update. Missing them already =/
suhana786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg!!! I loved the ending!! it sure was EPIC!!! i m soo gonna miss this show!! I hope and pray there is a season 2!!

thanks for the update! :))
curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx!

omg what a wondersul episode .. Rohan came back  and RoSHa kissed!  aww,; i was crying throughout the entire episode. but  what a nice way to end it..  but im sad that its actually over. i really hope there will be a season 2.    loved the entire season!!! each episode was executed very well!
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! What a greatt ending... I hope season 2 comes sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!! Thanks sooo much!!
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well the finale has to be one of the best that we have ever seen on indian tv. It was very satisfying and refreshing and true to the show. The flashbacks were such a cute surprise loved it how rishta started and who named it and their looks were really adorable. The entire episode was great with rohan's feelings about the new work culture and all. The last scene has to be simply the best. The effortless chemistry between shruti and kavi was to die for. Shruti was too cute as a drunk lol and the significance of that place for isha and their fights even in that scene were completely rosha. This season really completed rishta's first season and showed brilliantly what it was all about. And i loved how isha dealt with ashish, he deserved it. Huzeifa and Ruchika were really good as well.

I have to thank YRF for such an amazing and pure show like rishta. Rishabh seth is amazing as a director, the concept was brilliant. Rishta would not have been what it is today if it didn't have Shruti Seth and Kavi Shastri in it. Shruti has played isha to the T. From the dialouges, to the way of thinking, to the expressions and how she carried the clothes perfectly. Shruti is amazing. No one could have played Rohan like Kavi. He was simply amazing in the character. Rosha are simply an adorable couple and hats off to shruti and kavi for pulling this off so well. Love you rishta and will miss you a lot. Looking forward to season two.

dmg-ani thumbnail
i also waiting 4 this show.......pls bring back season2 with isha  and rohan........i like the jodi most...........i never mss any episode of this show......
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ending 😳 😳...cant wait for season 2!!!!

Edited by nycsweetie - 13 years ago