Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

no one needs to say sorry here.......we are all part of 1 family and we have the right to correct each other.....spank each other......and love each other..........

And thats exactly wat I did........if I find u saying something that is not technically a good way to lead life.....I will correct u and be mean to u but that just means........I love u that much to have that right on u

What is happening Shilpa? Sab thik toh he nah??

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Romio's done roaming lol 😆
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

i am thoroughly  enjoying the current  dmg tracks, both stories are different  and interesting

SR scenes are obviously  my first prioerty and i am glad we get to see a wide variety fo sceness for both

for eg, this mon we got the locker room romance, no dilaogue yet  so much said between from they  eyes

yesterday the SRA scene, showed sid's maturity and sensibilty and on the other hand how rids made an effort  to make step foward towrads sid, saying i am your wife etc

today we got  both excited for the dinner date, sid cooking, rids glowing while getting ready and calling herslef  mrs modi

every episode we get to see different  layer of SR

and thats the fun

norzar
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I hope the food is horrendous and Riddz eats it with a big smile with Sid not suspecting anything. Ah, the things that love makes you do.
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

🤣🤣 Anu we all are you never stop learning!

Shilpa - I love that quote and I love the dances after that line!!! 😆

true, learning is a never ending process....
n i'll stop here 😆
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sabz...........I am daatoing my lovely PJs for crying over things thats not there and amidst that forgetting to appreciate wat we get served......
That just my love for them and my darlings are saying sorry so I telling them they need not........we are family
even in sid sillyness, ridz falls in love with him even deeper, she wants honesty and the real sid, not someone who is trying to look perfect so he can impress her, she want's little bit of perfectness with little bit of unperfectness. she loves that sid, the one that screws up, b/c then she gets to make her cute doctore run after her all over sanjavanie.

ridz likes to get attention from her cute doctore and when he puts all his attention on forgetting everythign esle, that is the time ridz feels peace and happy b/c she knows how to control her cute doctore and make him run behind her.
Edited by hewascool90210 - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Poco 🤣🤣 Riddhima eating it all Sid will be surprised and then his face when he tries it!

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sajni786

sabz...........I am daatoing my lovely PJs for crying over things thats not there and amidst that forgetting to appreciate wat we get served......

That just my love for them and my darlings are saying sorry so I telling them they need not........we are family

i need to remember this
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I loved the post that Vanita made on the MF for Sid. She is right. We all fell in love with his honesty and innocence.